Tweed and Rifles - Redo

Talk about official or unofficial competitions. Feel free to host your own!
BCKidd

Re: Tweed and Rifles - Redo

Post by BCKidd »

Having some luck for a change, harvested this baby during this comp, and a 193+ moose, which I know is more relevant to this thread. But, hey I wanted to show off my trophy shot 'skills', 'cause I take such awesome ones. :lol: :lol: Respect.
Spoiler:
Bison
Score: 127.255

View the scoresheet here.

Post generated by UHC Trophy Animal Checker. Join UHC free today here. View a summary of this animal here.
BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
KingKong1
Scout

Post by KingKong1 »

BCKidd wrote:Having some luck for a change, harvested this baby during this comp, and a 193+ moose, which I know is more relevant to this thread. But, hey I wanted to show off my trophy shot 'skills', 'cause I take such awesome ones. :lol: :lol: Respect.
Spoiler:
Bison

Post generated by UHC Trophy Animal Checker. Join UHC free today here. View a summary of this animal here.
BCKidd.
Very nice trophy congratulations. And good picture- I suppose it's on your left? :lol:
wiizzi
Scout

Post by wiizzi »

one question.
405 engraved version count for competition or standart only?

KingKong1
Scout

Post by KingKong1 »

wiizzi wrote:one question.
Standard only
wiizzi
Scout

Post by wiizzi »

KingKong1 wrote:
wiizzi wrote:one question.
Standard only
thank you KK1

BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

KingKong1 wrote:
BCKidd wrote:Having some luck for a change, harvested this baby during this comp, and a 193+ moose, which I know is more relevant to this thread. But, hey I wanted to show off my trophy shot 'skills', 'cause I take such awesome ones. :lol: :lol: Respect.
Spoiler:
Bison

BCKidd.
Very nice trophy congratulations. And good picture- I suppose it's on your left? :lol:
Thanks, the boys are always givin' me a rough time about the lousy trophy shots I take. I think that is why my 425 Roosevelt Elk didn't win last season in the trophy animal contest by EW. It was #1 on their LB, and I still didn't win. :lol: :lol: Thought maybe it was time to sharpen up those skills. ;) Peace.

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
Tod1d
Lead Moderator
Lead Moderator

Post by Tod1d »

Looks like there were some issues with the game servers last night. I've extended the Sandbagging rule to 24 hours so people can get their animals posted.
It's "Tod", with one bloody 'd'!
DYEUZ
Trophy Hunter

Post by DYEUZ »

Tod1d wrote:Looks like there were some issues with the game servers last night. I've extended the Sandbagging rule to 24 hours so people can get their animals posted.
24 hours !!! That's a lot .
Doesn't that time frame now ,actually open the door to SB ? One can do many hunts in between now , before actually enter that very first hunt , where a good score was obtained .

BCKidd's 2019 COMMUNITY COMPS SERIES CHAMPIONSHIP
FIRST PLACE
MASTER HUNTER TROPHY

Andhii
Scout

Post by Andhii »

24 hours is perfectly fine temporarily since the server issues. I would like to see the 90 minute time frame extended tho. 90 minutes would be good if the system worked as intended but since from that 90 minutes you have to wait 2/3 to even try submitting your animal. Then you have 30 minute window which absolutely does not guarantee that you manage to submit the animal even if you are constantly trying to do so. Happened to me already once this comp.
https://www.thehunter.com/#profile/andhii
"Never argue with an idiot...they drag you to their level and beat you with experience."
Tod1d
Lead Moderator
Lead Moderator

Post by Tod1d »

Andhii wrote:90 minutes would be good if the system worked as intended...
5 minutes would be good if the system worked as intended. When it doesn't, it takes up to an hour to update. 90 gives you an extra 30 minutes.

When something goes really wonky, I can extend it to allow everyone to submit the hunts/animals they missed. 24 hrs gives those that might be at work or AFK plenty of time to catch up.
It's "Tod", with one bloody 'd'!

Return to “Competitions”