Tweed and Rifles - Redo

Talk about official or unofficial competitions. Feel free to host your own!
KingKong1
Scout

Re: Tweed and Rifles - Redo

Post by KingKong1 »

Tanngnjostr wrote:
VonStratos wrote:This looks like a very interesting competition, but could you clarify this rule please: "One shot kills only". It means that the animal submitted must be one shot killed right? is not the same rule "one shot, one kill" rule we are used to see in UHC?, i ask because here we need hunt airborne targets, so the "one shot, one kill" rule may be a little extreme.
It used to be only for the animals submitted, so you were allowed to miss a shot or lose a wounded animal in a hunt. But KingKong1 would have to confirm he wants it the exact same way in the redo.
My idea is to be as loyal to the original version as possible, so it's not the BCKidd rule. :D
KingKong1
Scout

Post by KingKong1 »

The only change I have made is that I have replaced Roe der with the Sambar deer. (You dont begin to "improve" the painting of Mona Lisa). :o
DYEUZ
Trophy Hunter

Post by DYEUZ »

:arrow: KK1 ... Will you be teaming up with your usual partner ? Or are you not competing at all for this one ?

BCKidd's 2019 COMMUNITY COMPS SERIES CHAMPIONSHIP
FIRST PLACE
MASTER HUNTER TROPHY

KingKong1
Scout

Post by KingKong1 »

DYEUZ wrote::arrow: KK1 ... Will you be teaming up with your usual partner ? Or are you not competing at all for this one ?
Although it is difficult, I think it is most correct that I do not participate.
DYEUZ
Trophy Hunter

Post by DYEUZ »

KingKong1 wrote:
DYEUZ wrote::arrow: KK1 ... Will you be teaming up with your usual partner ? Or are you not competing at all for this one ?
Although it is difficult, I think it is most correct that I do not participate.
ok, ty .

BCKidd's 2019 COMMUNITY COMPS SERIES CHAMPIONSHIP
FIRST PLACE
MASTER HUNTER TROPHY

curlyCoyote
Outfitter

Post by curlyCoyote »

I love this comp idea so much! A good thing is now I own way too many classical weapons, unlike the other time where I only had the shotgun. Now I just need to find a partner.
Edit: I don't have a class 2 weapon sadly.
KingKong1
Scout

Post by KingKong1 »

curlyCoyote wrote:I love this comp idea so much! A good thing is now I own way too many classical weapons, unlike the other time where I only had the shotgun. Now I just need to find a partner.
Edit: I don't have a class 2 weapon sadly.
I'm glad to hear you like the idea ( Tann’s). There is a lot of time to start, so you should easily find a partner with the missing weapons.
KingKong1
Scout

Post by KingKong1 »

Tanngnjostr wrote:Thanks for reviving "Tweed & Rifles", KingKong1 - I might participate this time. ;)
In the light of your great work with this competition and the ‘unpleasant experience’ you were exposed to during the competition last time, I would say that you must participate and enjoy your work to the full. :D
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

KingKong1 wrote:
Tanngnjostr wrote:
VonStratos wrote:This looks like a very interesting competition, but could you clarify this rule please: "One shot kills only". It means that the animal submitted must be one shot killed right? is not the same rule "one shot, one kill" rule we are used to see in UHC?, i ask because here we need hunt airborne targets, so the "one shot, one kill" rule may be a little extreme.
It used to be only for the animals submitted, so you were allowed to miss a shot or lose a wounded animal in a hunt. But KingKong1 would have to confirm he wants it the exact same way in the redo.
My idea is to be as loyal to the original version as possible, so it's not the BCKidd rule. :D
Some may sigh in relief to that (I know Radamus, certainly will). I'm lookin' forward to participatin' that is for sure- so only the animals we submit need to be shot once, correct? ;) Respect.

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
KingKong1
Scout

Post by KingKong1 »

BCKidd wrote:
KingKong1 wrote:
Tanngnjostr wrote: It used to be only for the animals submitted, so you were allowed to miss a shot or lose a wounded animal in a hunt. But KingKong1 would have to confirm he wants it the exact same way in the redo.
Some may sigh in relief to that (I know Radamus, certainly will). I'm lookin' forward to participatin' that is for sure- so only the animals we submit need to be shot once, correct? ;) Respect.

BCKidd.
as always with you - right in the spot :D

Return to “Competitions”