"Redeyed in Redfeather Falls" by BCKidd

Talk about official or unofficial competitions. Feel free to host your own!
Thoke2014
Scout

Re: "Redeyed in Redfeather Falls" by BCKidd

Post by Thoke2014 »

Just over 8 hours left in this comp and I'm still hoping to see some new scores roll in. Only a couple points separating 2nd and 3rd as well as 4th and 5th. Good luck to all the participants that still have attempts left!
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

Thoke2014 wrote:Just over 8 hours left in this comp and I'm still hoping to see some new scores roll in. Only a couple points separating 2nd and 3rd as well as 4th and 5th. Good luck to all the participants that still have attempts left!
You and the others tho' are sittin' pretty. I guess it could change with such a small number separating the top scorers. Good job on your score! 8-) Peace.

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

Breaking News! The time for this competition to end has gone awry. Something went wrong with the timer. Hopefully, Tod or Cal will catch it before it ends officially. As time of this post there is 28 mins left. Save your score sheets but end your hunts before then, and maybe we can submit them. Sorry for the inconvenience! :? Peace.

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

This competition has officially ended! Thank you all for playing along. A special thank you to UHC Staff and my loyal and supportive Bonus Prize' sponsors.
Due to a malfunction at the junction- with the timer, until I hear back from Tod, and I have checked hunt histories- EM$ Gift Codes and winner announcements may be prolonged. Gift codes have been purchased and confirmed winners will receive them. ;) Respectfully.

BCKidd.

Keep it real!
DYEUZ
Trophy Hunter

Post by DYEUZ »

Thx Brian for a great comp once again .
Thx to UHC .
Grats to the winners and also good job for the others .

I will check for rare tomorrow . Still in Easter reunion with family . ty .

BCKidd's 2019 COMMUNITY COMPS SERIES CHAMPIONSHIP
FIRST PLACE
MASTER HUNTER TROPHY

BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

In the mean time and in between time- this for your reading pleasure.
Spoiler:
This Amendment applies to (my) upcoming Comp ROE’s. It will take effect beginning in July' competition, and will remain in effect until further notice.

*Amendment important:

*1) The top four winners of a previous competition- cannot win a following competition. Example: BCKidd wins comp 1, he cannot win comp 2 and if scores a leading position- EM$ and Trophies (if any) will go to the next competitor in chronological order- (Bonuses can still be won accordingly-unless otherwise stated by Sponsor’.) this applies to all 4 previous winners of any said comp. They can however win in comp 3, rinse and repeat.

*Reasons for above change: Consecutive winners are often accused of cheating, or hacking the game, even though some are not. Most importantly it gives other competitors a chance at winning.

**2) No- MP games on competition reserve(s) during competition. This means if you are enrolled at the start of the competition or enroll during a competition you cannot have any MP games on said reserve once the date and time of the competition begins. These will now be looked upon as attempts. If your attempts are used up before competition ends- you may host or play in MP on competition reserve. During competition and while you still have attempts available this will not be allowed.

*Reasons for above change: This prevents competitors from having to worry about being DQ’d, because of short hunts, etc. It also prevents competitors from doing short hunts, and then having to explain it. Take away the issue- no more issues.

I have posted this here to inform and to get feedback from each of you- using this thread. It will also be posted with the ROE in July. Thanks.

Keep it real!
DYEUZ
Trophy Hunter

Post by DYEUZ »

Wow ! Kinda shocked by your future announcement regarding the ROE changes !

So, if i read this correctly , if i finish 3rd or 4th in comp #5 lets say , i cannot be top 4 again in comp #6 ?

BCKidd's 2019 COMMUNITY COMPS SERIES CHAMPIONSHIP
FIRST PLACE
MASTER HUNTER TROPHY

Thoke2014
Scout

Post by Thoke2014 »

Thanks for hosting BCKidd. Really enjoyed everything about this competition and it was a great experience after not participating in any of these for over a year. Congrats to all the winners and everyone that put up a score.

On a separate note I'm a little disappointed by the changes to your ROE BCKidd but I understand the motives for changing them. I do think it may cause a drop in competition however.
Tod1d
Lead Moderator
Lead Moderator

Post by Tod1d »

BCKidd wrote:Breaking News! The time for this competition to end has gone awry. Something went wrong with the timer. Hopefully, Tod or Cal will catch it before it ends officially. As time of this post there is 28 mins left. Save your score sheets but end your hunts before then, and maybe we can submit them. Sorry for the inconvenience! :? Peace.

BCKidd.
21 Apr 2019 19:33 This is the time your post reads to me in EDT. If I'm doing my math right, the comp should have ended at Midnight GMT, 19:00 my time, 16:00 PDT
It's "Tod", with one bloody 'd'!
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

Tod1d wrote:
BCKidd wrote:Breaking News! The time for this competition to end has gone awry. Something went wrong with the timer. Hopefully, Tod or Cal will catch it before it ends officially. As time of this post there is 28 mins left. Save your score sheets but end your hunts before then, and maybe we can submit them. Sorry for the inconvenience! :? Peace.

BCKidd.
21 Apr 2019 19:33 This is the time your post reads to me in EDT. If I'm doing my math right, the comp should have ended at Midnight GMT, 19:00 my time, 16:00 PDT
Yes, but the score-sheet still read 28 mins, when it became un-accessible, so I assumed there was still time left. Your math tho' is probably bang-on. So, the comps end at 4:00 PM my time, not 5:00 PM :oops: my time PDST. I really need to get this figured out. This time thing messes with me... :lol: :lol: I will announce winners shortly. ;) Respectfully.
DYEUZ wrote:Wow ! Kinda shocked by your future announcement regarding the ROE changes !

So, if i read this correctly , if i finish 3rd or 4th in comp #5 lets say , i cannot be top 4 again in comp #6 ?
That is how it would be. In comp 7 you could be in top four. Sure glad I posted that spoiler- I think there are some concerns. There is enough time tho', that they can be addressed. ;) Respect.
Thoke2014 wrote:Thanks for hosting BCKidd. Really enjoyed everything about this competition and it was a great experience after not participating in any of these for over a year. Congrats to all the winners and everyone that put up a score.

On a separate note I'm a little disappointed by the changes to your ROE BCKidd but I understand the motives for changing them. I do think it may cause a drop in competition however.
I'm glad you understand the motive. Yes, it may cause folks to stop participatin' but that is their decision I guess. We'll have to wait and see. Feedback is always good. :) Respect.

BCKidd.

Keep it real!

Return to “Competitions”