"Redeyed in Redfeather Falls" by BCKidd

Talk about official or unofficial competitions. Feel free to host your own!
W1nchester

Re: "Redeyed in Redfeather Falls" by BCKidd

Post by W1nchester »

Thanks, and good luck to everyone! :)

Spoiler:
ImageImage
BearJohnson
Hunter

Post by BearJohnson »

Great job guys!
I may be a noob... but I still have fun!
Trigger time = FUN!

VonStratos
Outfitter

Post by VonStratos »

Congratulations half time winners, the scores in the top are impressive.

Edit: i just finished another attempt, i went to RFF and when i was inside i realized i forgot to refill my barrel, so no good bears around, none worthy to track, but when i was beginning the hunt i heard a Moose, so i went to cheek and... was a small critter, but near where he was i found the recent tracks of a monster Moose, so after a short tracking i found him and after lure it close i bagged my best Moose of this season, nice 216 in score and huge 618kg in weight, i tried to look for Elks but none good either, so only got a BT but no better than my actual BT on the LB and that huge Moose and called a day in RFF, better a bird in the hand...

ImageImage
"Turkeys...the only animal smarter than man."
BuiuRei
Trophy Hunter

Post by BuiuRei »

As always, thanks for hosting, BCKidd.

Just so you know, UHC didn't accept the moose killed with the ML pistol in this hunt: https://www.thehunter.com/#profile/buiu ... n/85564764

Not that it's worth nothing, but I thought it was a valid gun.
Spoiler:
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

BuiuRei wrote:As always, thanks for hosting, BCKidd.

Just so you know, UHC didn't accept the moose killed with the ML pistol in this hunt: https://www.thehunter.com/#profile/buiu ... n/85564764

Not that it's worth nothing, but I thought it was a valid gun.
I know, it wasn't tested for this comp. JimboCrow pointed it out a few threads back. I'll be certain to make it clear if it is a viable choice in the next comps. I'm glad that you played along. 8-) Respectfully.

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

Well, here I go. Hittin' RFF for my last and final attempt. I think I can come up with at least 5 more pts... b'sides I'm hopin' to find a golden egg. ;) Peace.

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

Yep... that is it for me. The finishing shot made up for the first hasty shot tho'. It was a blast competin' against all of you, and I'll be seeing you in Hirsch. ;) Peace.

BCKidd.

Keep it real!
Radamus
Master Hunter

Post by Radamus »

BCKidd wrote:Well, here I go. Hittin' RFF for my last and final attempt. I think I can come up with at least 5 more pts... b'sides I'm hopin' to find a golden egg. ;) Peace.

BCKidd.
Well well~ 4 shots and 3 kills makes 75% shootin for ole "One Holer Brian" tsk tsk :lol: :lol: My heart bleeds :P Tyrell Sloan with a Marlin you aint my brother :D
Don't fret yourself none my friend, it's going to be a whole lot more than 3 points fore I'm done within your carcass ;)
"Out of all competitors, Radamus was the only one who got it I think" - BCKidd
"Ugh, I absolutely hate the thought that Radamus is right about this and I was wrong...!!!" Splainin2do
I can't afford a swear jar - xOEDragon
Spoiler:
VonStratos
Outfitter

Post by VonStratos »

Is the finish line for me too, i wen in one of my longest hunts in RFF, i spotted a good deal of Elks, bagged 2 decent but not better than my previous, i couldn't find any biggest bear either, but at least i improved my Black Tail, overall was another exiting competition, thank you BCKidd and every other people who made this competition possible, good luck to the people still in competition and congratulations to the winners. :)

ImageImage
"Turkeys...the only animal smarter than man."
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

Radamus wrote:
BCKidd wrote:Well, here I go. Hittin' RFF for my last and final attempt. I think I can come up with at least 5 more pts... b'sides I'm hopin' to find a golden egg. ;) Peace.

BCKidd.
Well well~ 4 shots and 3 kills makes 75% shootin for ole "One Holer Brian" tsk tsk :lol: :lol: My heart bleeds :P Tyrell Sloan with a Marlin you aint my brother :D
Don't fret yourself none my friend, it's going to be a whole lot more than 3 points fore I'm done within your carcass ;)
I have no doubt! I'll let ya have this one, but don't get too comfortable in beatin' me- every dog has its day. Your's is comin'. :P :lol: Peace.

BCKidd.

Keep it real!

Return to “Competitions”