"Redeyed in Redfeather Falls" by BCKidd

Talk about official or unofficial competitions. Feel free to host your own!
BCKidd

"Redeyed in Redfeather Falls" by BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

“Redeyed in Redfeather Falls 2019” by BCKidd.

6500EM$ up for Grabs!

*1st Place- 3000EM$
**2nd Place 2000EM$
***3rd Place 1000EM$
****4th Place 500EM$
Start Date: April 11 2019 @ 00:00 UTC
End Date: April 21 2019 @ 23:59 UTC

*Disclaimer: By registering for this competition; You fully understand the Rules of Engagement (ROE). You agree to follow the ROE. You understand that no warnings or DQs will be handed out during the competition- Any DQ’s will be confirmed at the end of this competition- winning positions will certainly be DQ’d. If you have any questions or English is not your native language, please feel free to ask on this thread- or PM me.

Rules of Engagement:

*One Shot- One Kill. EW hunt summary must show that number of animals harvested is equal to the number of shots fired. Unethical kills, missed shots & lost animals disqualify the hunt. This applies to hunts submitted for this comp. Submissions must be made within 90 minutes of hunt ending.

**Special Requirements: Hunts must be 30 min real time (1 hour in Game) Any hunt started less than 30 minutes after a hunt that is less than 30 minutes on any reserve where the competition takes place cannot be submitted. You must have a cool down period of 30 minutes. No Spawn Mashing.

Hunts less than 2 minutes with no distance traveled, no animals spotted or tracked (such as disconnects, can't connect to server) won't count toward this rule.

SP only.

Reserve: Redfeather Falls
Attempts: 6
Scoring: Normalized Weight (*) HV.

Species:
1) Moose
1) Roosevelt Elk
1) Black Bear
1) Blacktail

Not required in one hunt. Current scores can be improved upon.

Weapons Requirement:

*Four rifle choices (iron sights only- no scopes): .30.06 Lever, .303 British, .8x57 IS K98k Bolt, Any .308 Ammo

*Hand Guns: Any ethical (iron sights only-no scopes)
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A bonus will be given, to any top 10 players , that has a rare colored species in his last final scoring at the conclusion of the comp .
There are 3 bonus of $500 to be won , in form of em codes .
1 for the Blacktail Deer
1 for the Moose
1 for the Roosevelt Elk

Rare being : Piebald , Albino , Melanistic ,for the 3 of them .

A complete entry is needed . Meaning , all required species for the comp ,must be there at the end . In this case , 4 .
In case of multiple rare of same species , the lightest (kgs) will win it .
One participant can win more than one .
Good luck ;)
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Half-Time Bonus- To the top 3 players at exactly 4:00 AM PST (Noon UTC) on 6th day of comp running- will be awarded 1000 EM$.
I will be participating, not for any EM$ or accolades. I reserve the right to modify the rules and terms of this competition at any time between the date and time of this post, and the start of the competition. I also reserve the right to cancel this competition at any time.

UHC and competition hosts reserve the right to disqualify any participant at their discretion for any reason, including but not limited to: cheating, unsportsmanlike conduct, harassment, et. al.
Discrepancies & ambiguities in the rules or scoring site will be addressed by UHC or the competition host as expediently as possible.

All prizes are final and cannot be refused by anyone who places in the top 4 (Myself excluded). It is at your discretion what you decide to do with your prizes-once they have been awarded. All prizes will be in the form of EM$ Gift Codes.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
DYEUZ
Trophy Hunter

Re: "Redeyed in Redfeather Falls" by BCKidd

Post by DYEUZ »

Can't wait for this one to start , so i can try to have better results than the SC one . Aslo, i love the 30-06 rifle ! :P
Thx Brian and UHc for the comp .

BCKidd's 2019 COMMUNITY COMPS SERIES CHAMPIONSHIP
FIRST PLACE
MASTER HUNTER TROPHY

curlyCoyote
Outfitter

Post by curlyCoyote »

At least its 6 attempts instead of 5 this time.
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

curlyCoyote wrote:At least its 6 attempts instead of 5 this time.
Yep, because it is iron-sights only, and that makes it a lil' more tougher than being able to use a scope. ;) Peace.

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

Thanks Tod, for fixing the separation lines for the Bonuses. Looks a lot better than the way I had it. :D Peace.

BCKidd.

Keep it real!
VonStratos
Outfitter

Post by VonStratos »

Great, finally i can spend a lot of time bonding with my 30-06 lever, and blessed BCKidd, "any ethical hand gun" that make my day, i can take my loved .454 for bears, elks and moose oh how i missed it in Settlers, time to start to carry stuff to RFF. :D

ImageImage
"Turkeys...the only animal smarter than man."
caledonianblues
Master Hunter

Post by caledonianblues »

10,000 em$ bonus for anyone that harvests a red-eyed frog :)
Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Post by Tanngnjostr »

Nice! I like Redfeather and I like the old K98k rifle. Thx, Brian! :)
caledonianblues wrote:10,000 em$ bonus for anyone that harvests a red-eyed frog :)
I like that bonus better than the last one you offered. You know... the one with the toy revolver! ;)
Image Image Image
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

DYEUZ wrote:Can't wait for this one to start , so i can try to have better results than the SC one . Aslo, i love the 30-06 rifle ! :P
Thx Brian and UHc for the comp .
Me too, it is the first rifle I ever leveled up to max. I can't wait for this one to kick off either. Glad you are enthused about it. :D Peace.
VonStratos wrote:Great, finally i can spend a lot of time bonding with my 30-06 lever, and blessed BCKidd, "any ethical hand gun" that make my day, i can take my loved .454 for bears, elks and moose oh how i missed it in Settlers, time to start to carry stuff to RFF. :D
Indeed! If i had added it to the SC Comp- it would've been to easy. And you all need to play hard once in a while and work for it. :P Peace.
Tanngnjostr wrote:Nice! I like Redfeather and I like the old K98k rifle. Thx, Brian! :)
caledonianblues wrote:10,000 em$ bonus for anyone that harvests a red-eyed frog :)
I like that bonus better than the last one you offered. You know... the one with the toy revolver! ;)
Yep, it is another good all 'round rifle. Lots of stopping power, even with bad shots. ;) Peace.

Never mind the frogs, but has anyone noticed that all the fish :? seem to be gone from the reserves, or am I needin' meds? :lol: Peace.

BCKidd.

Keep it real!
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

The trophies for this competition, designed once again by our very own CaledonianBlues, are above and beyond awesomeness! Thank you Cal. I love that lil' red-eyed frog. :lol: 8-) Respectfully.
Spoiler:

BCKidd.

Keep it real!

Return to “Competitions”