Mountain Hunter

Talk about official or unofficial competitions. Feel free to host your own!
caledonianblues
Master Hunter

Re: Mountain Hunter

Post by caledonianblues »

curlyCoyote wrote:For some reason, it says it does not have a trophy shot, but I for sure did submit a trophy shot, I really hope it did not glitch because I was actually really proud of the picture.
Just to follow up on what Von said, remember never to alt-tab when a trophy shot is uploading. There's an indicator on the bottom-left of the screen that says "uploading ..." or something similar. Always wait until that's gone before you do anything drastic. I don't even open my inventory during that process.
curlyCoyote
Outfitter

Post by curlyCoyote »

Well, I managed to bag myself a 264 ibex, but hunt duration only 19 min, silly me...
Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Post by Tanngnjostr »

Two herds crossing paths - there were more than 20 goats in this picture. Sadly, none of them was really worth shooting... :(
Image Image Image
curlyCoyote
Outfitter

Post by curlyCoyote »

Finally got an ibex that I can actually SUBMIT for the comp.
Alpine Ibex
Score: 263.385

View the scoresheet here.

Post generated by UHC Trophy Animal Checker. Join UHC free today here. View a summary of this animal here.

My ibex drive somehow worked on the first try, thank you to Andhii and StrongBeaver in helping me do a drive.
Radamus
Master Hunter

Post by Radamus »

Nice Ibex CC - But I have to bring this up - People have made fun of the way I've dressed in the past (I like to get crazy I admit, it's fun) but I can't let this go without pointing it out this is the most "EXTRA-AF" outfit I've seen in forever :lol: :lol: :lol: ~ I LOVE IT! What an outstanding ensemble!!!! ;) I hope it brings you lots of luck! I mean come on man, the animals are going to be laughing their rumps off while you sneak up and turn the lights off! :D
curlyCoyote wrote:Image
"Out of all competitors, Radamus was the only one who got it I think" - BCKidd
"Ugh, I absolutely hate the thought that Radamus is right about this and I was wrong...!!!" Splainin2do
I can't afford a swear jar - xOEDragon
Spoiler:
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

Yep, I concur, nice Ibex CC! And that out-fit is quite the thing... :lol: Peace.

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
curlyCoyote
Outfitter

Post by curlyCoyote »

Feral Goat
Score: 349.349

View the scoresheet here.

Post generated by UHC Trophy Animal Checker. Join UHC free today here. View a summary of this animal here.

This goat looks 270's when Andhii took a picture of its back, turns out it's a lot bigger, sadly it's only a "Good" with an 89 trophy score on trophy animal checker, It's not like its almost top 25 this season :P
Thank you to Andhii again for your help with the feeder.
Sadly he fell through the floor :(
So I had to take a picture in the lodge.
I would be very surprised if someone gets a higher scoring goat.
Hunting goats at 2 am in the morning, must be pretty good I think.
curlyCoyote
Outfitter

Post by curlyCoyote »

Also thank you very much for all the comments about my outfit, this outfit literally lets animals see me more easily which adds challenge to trying to bow them :)
It also works good for drives, because literally, everyone knows that if someone has that outfit, its the one and only, curlyCoyote.
I also like how on the UHC leaderboard it shows our flags, great detail.
curlyCoyote
Outfitter

Post by curlyCoyote »

Well someone now has a 251 scoring feral goat, I am certainly very surprised.
Also does anyone know what weapons can get you 100 HV on dall sheep? Because I tried using 7mm but I think its a little too big for them.
DYEUZ
Trophy Hunter

Post by DYEUZ »

curlyCoyote wrote: Also does anyone know what weapons can get you 100 HV on dall sheep? Because I tried using 7mm but I think its a little too big for them.
I used the 30-06 and got 100% on all except one of 8 harvested . The farthest was 220m . The fail was 92% a skull shot .

BCKidd's 2019 COMMUNITY COMPS SERIES CHAMPIONSHIP
FIRST PLACE
MASTER HUNTER TROPHY

Return to “Competitions”