"The Unsettled 2019" by BCKidd

Talk about official or unofficial competitions. Feel free to host your own!
BCKidd

"The Unsettled 2019" by BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

“The Unsettled 2019” by BCKidd.

$6500 EMS up for grabs.
*1st Place 3000EM$
**2nd Place 2000EM$
***3rd Place 1000EM$
***4th Place 500EM$
*Disclaimer: By registering for this competition; You fully understand the Rules of Engagement (ROE). You agree to follow the ROE. You understand that no warnings or DQs will be handed out during the competition- Any DQ’s will be confirmed at the end of this competition- winning positions will certainly be DQ’d.

Start Date: March 15th 2019 @ 00:00 UTC
End Date: March 25th 2019 @ 11:59 UTC

Rules of Engagement:

*One Shot- One Kill. EW hunt summary must show that number of animals harvested is equal to the number of shots fired. Unethical kills, missed shots & lost animals disqualify the hunt. This applies to hunts submitted for this comp. Submissions must be made within 90 minutes of hunt ending.

**Special Requirements: Hunts must be 30 min real time (1 hour in Game) Any hunt started less than 30 minutes after a hunt that is less than 30 minutes cannot be submitted. You must have a cool down period of 30 minutes. No Spawn Mashing.
Hunts less than 2 minutes with no distance travelled, no animals spotted or tracked (such as disconnects, can't connect to server) won't count toward this rule.
SP only no MP

Weapons Selection: .22 LR (Grasshopper Pistol) .357 Pistol, .44 Revolver or Magnum, .45 Colt, Cross Bow Pistol.

Reserve: Settler Creeks

Species:
1) Black Bear
1) Roosevelt Elk
1) Bobcat
1) Turkey

Scoring: Combined Normalised Score (x) HV
Attempts: 5
Current scores can be improved upon.

A bonus will be given, to any top 10 players , that has a rare colored species in his last final scoring at the conclusion of the comp .
There are 3 bonus to be won .
1 for the Elk of $500
Rare being : Piebald , Albino, Melanistic .

1 for the Turkey of $1000
Rare being : Grey, Leucistic, Albino .

1 for the Bobcat of $1000
Rare being : Albino , Melanistic .
A complete entry is needed . Meaning , all required species for the comp ,must be there at the end . In this case , 4 .
In case of multiple rare of same species , the lightest (kgs) will win it .
One participant can win more than one .
Good luck ;)
If you are one of the lucky ones and get DYEUZ' awesome Bonus- please post a Trophy Shot here on this thread.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Special .45 Long Colt Revolver Bonus

The highest player on the leaderboard at the end of the competition, who has posted one of each animal, and has killed their Roosevelt Elk and Black Bear with the .45 Long Colt revolver, will receive an additional 1,000 em$ and a unique bonus trophy. If more than one player kills their Roosevelt Elk and Black Bear with the .45 Long Colt revolver, the bonus will go to the player with the highest position on the leaderboard at the end of the competition. Remember, all four animals need to be submitted and valid at the end of the competition.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Half-Time Bonus- To the top 3 players at exactly 4:00 AM PST (Noon UTC) on 6th day of comp running- will be awarded 1000 EM$.
I will be participating, not for any EM$ or accolades. I reserve the right to modify the rules and terms of this competition at any time between the date and time of this post, and the start of the competition. I also reserve the right to cancel this competition at any time.

UHC and competition hosts reserve the right to disqualify any participant at their discretion for any reason, including but not limited to: cheating, unsportsmanlike conduct, harassment, et. al.
Discrepancies & ambiguities in the rules or scoring site will be addressed by UHC or the competition host as expediently as possible.

All prizes are final and cannot be refused by anyone who places in the top 4 (Myself excluded). It is at your discretion what you decide to do with your prizes-once they have been awarded. All prizes will be in the form of EM$ Gift Codes.
Last edited by BCKidd on February 20th, 2019, 3:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Re: "The Unsettled 2019" by BCKidd

Post by Tanngnjostr »

Black bear with the .44, trying to get of HV of 100? You're sadistic, BCKidd!

Seriously, looking forward to the next one in the series. Thanks! :)
Image Image Image
VonStratos
Outfitter

Post by VonStratos »

I have hunted Elk with a .44, never one have drop in the spot, this is gonna be tough, also i only have the .357 for Turkey, i dont know if that weapon can get a good HV on the black bails, but i will have fun finding out.

ImageImage
"Turkeys...the only animal smarter than man."
caledonianblues
Master Hunter

Post by caledonianblues »

The HV results in this one will be interesting :)
BlindTyldak
Outfitter

Post by BlindTyldak »

Ooooooh boy, have I got some practicing to do. I've never hunted with a pistol. This will be a very interesting challenge!
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

BlindTyldak wrote:Ooooooh boy, have I got some practicing to do. I've never hunted with a pistol. This will be a very interesting challenge!
I try to make the comps challenging and, at the same time fun! As Cal, says the HV in this comp is certainly going to be interesting. I'm looking forward to competing against you all! 8-) Peace.

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
FR_Bugs
Outfitter

Post by FR_Bugs »

I'm on it, :)
Thanks BCKidd for hosting again a nice comp, to UHC members, to DYEUZ and the other sponsor. To resume, thanks to all for the job done and for your generosity.
RudiRR
Scout

Post by RudiRR »

This will be a good opportunity to practice pistol hunting.
Radamus
Master Hunter

Post by Radamus »

A good hunt here might be anything where there's some HV left after shooting a bear or elk.
"Out of all competitors, Radamus was the only one who got it I think" - BCKidd
"Ugh, I absolutely hate the thought that Radamus is right about this and I was wrong...!!!" Splainin2do
I can't afford a swear jar - xOEDragon
Spoiler:
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

Geez, Rad, no emicons or nothin'. I see this one has you already disgruntled. I've done my job then. :lol: :P Peace.

BCKidd.

Keep it real!

Return to “Competitions”