"The Unsettled 2019" by BCKidd

Talk about official or unofficial competitions. Feel free to host your own!
VonStratos
Outfitter

Re: "The Unsettled 2019" by BCKidd

Post by VonStratos »

Nice bear Jimbo, i went for another attempt today and saw some Turkeys, none bigger than my previous, but in my barrel i had a very promising bear, so i risked the shot and was a very decent 21 scoring cinnamon, much better than my previous female, i tried look for some elks but found none, so i decided to end this attempt having only one bear in the hunt, better a bear in the hand than 2 in the bushes... and an invalid hunt. Now if i only can find a good Elk.

ImageImage
"Turkeys...the only animal smarter than man."
RudiRR
Scout

Post by RudiRR »

Another attempt is over. Again I managed to beat my life record. This time, fantastic bobcat 9,156.
It is a pity that other species were not good. Especially the elk, very poorly and the bear also very poorly. As far as I am satisfied with the results achieved.
caledonianblues
Master Hunter

Post by caledonianblues »

BCKidd wrote:Thanks for bringing this to my attention, that shouldn't be happening.
That should be fixed now. I had some time so took a look. I will let Tod know.
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

caledonianblues wrote:
BCKidd wrote:Thanks for bringing this to my attention, that shouldn't be happening.
That should be fixed now. I had some time so took a look. I will let Tod know.
Thanks Cal. ;) Peace.

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
caledonianblues
Master Hunter

Lamphunter wrote:My old better scoring bear which was wrongfully erased from the leaderboard is https://www.thehunter.com/#profile/lamp ... /641287476
The new lower scoring bear which erased the old better one is https://www.thehunter.com/#profile/lamp ... /641394602.
Hope that helps and it'll be corrected soon enough to give me the opportunity to have a chance to claim the Half-Time Bonus. :)
I replaced your black bear with the previous better one.
Lamphunter
Hunter

Post by Lamphunter »

caledonianblues wrote:
Lamphunter wrote:My old better scoring bear which was wrongfully erased from the leaderboard is https://www.thehunter.com/#profile/lamp ... /641287476
The new lower scoring bear which erased the old better one is https://www.thehunter.com/#profile/lamp ... /641394602.
Hope that helps and it'll be corrected soon enough to give me the opportunity to have a chance to claim the Half-Time Bonus. :)
I replaced your black bear with the previous better one.
Thank you Cal. :)
But still my total score remains the same 301.555 which is wrong. If you make the add you can see that my total score is 315.783 instead of 301.555 shown on the leader board. Thanks again and sorry for being a pain in the... ;)
caledonianblues
Master Hunter

Lamphunter wrote:But still my total score remains the same 301.555 which is wrong. If you make the add you can see that my total score is 315.783 instead of 301.555 shown on the leader board. Thanks again and sorry for being a pain in the... ;)
Ah yes, I forgot to update the total score field. It's fixed now.
Lamphunter
Hunter

Post by Lamphunter »

caledonianblues wrote:
Lamphunter wrote:But still my total score remains the same 301.555 which is wrong. If you make the add you can see that my total score is 315.783 instead of 301.555 shown on the leader board. Thanks again and sorry for being a pain in the... ;)
Ah yes, I forgot to update the total score field. It's fixed now.
Thank you Cal! I appreciate it! :)
Lamphunter
Hunter

Post by Lamphunter »

So, that's it for me too. Happy with the result, considering my first two wasted attempts. A slight chance to get the Half-Time Bonus still, although i don't think i'll manage to keep third place. Competition in BCKidd's comps is always fierce.
Thanks BCKidd for another awesome one. :)
Also thanks to Tod and David for their support and Dyeuz for the bonus prizes.
Good luck to all the rest of the competitors.

PS. Len, come on my friend show'em what you've got man! Good luck! ;)
xOEDragonx

Post by xOEDragonx »

Attempt #4 was looking good until I was burned by the e-caller bug about an hour in. Unable to interact with any stands and unable to see my crosshairs, I decided it wasn't worth the time to continue. Had to go back in with a multiplayer game to grab all my gear I had placed seeing if anything would trigger a fix to the UI. Now I'm facing the dilemma of whether or not to even risk using the e-caller in attempt #5. Shame, since this is the first time I've ever experienced this issue and my bobcat is probably my best opportunity for improvement on the leaderboard. The high morale I had going into attempt #4 is prettymuch gone :(

Return to “Competitions”