"The Unsettled 2019" by BCKidd

Talk about official or unofficial competitions. Feel free to host your own!
caledonianblues
Master Hunter

Re: "The Unsettled 2019" by BCKidd

Post by caledonianblues »

Folks, I need to apologies for the continued delay. I had planned to get the trophies finished and uploaded last week, but things are hectic for me right now. I'm in the middle of another house move, so all of my kit is in transit right now. As soon as I'm settled in the new place I will get the renders finished and uploaded. I expect this will be on or around Friday 12th. Sorry for the lengthy delay.
caledonianblues
Master Hunter

Post by caledonianblues »

I finally got around to finishing the trophies. Once again, I apologise for the delay. I've been moving house, again, so the last few weeks have been a complete write-off.
If any of you want a different animal on the top of your trophy please let me know and I can create new renders. The options are elk, lynx, bear and turkey. RudiRR, if you would like some different views of your bonus trophy, I'm also happy to do that.
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

Awesomeness! Thanks Cal. ;) Respectfully.

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
JimboCrow
Outfitter

Post by JimboCrow »

caledonianblues wrote:I finally got around to finishing the trophies. Once again, I apologise for the delay. I've been moving house, again, so the last few weeks have been a complete write-off.

If any of you want a different animal on the top of your trophy please let me know and I can create new renders. The options are elk, lynx, bear and turkey. RudiRR, if you would like some different views of your bonus trophy, I'm also happy to do that.
Those are really beautiful trophies David. And this was a great comp BCK. Just outstanding from beginning to end. My heartfelt appreciation to everyone involved. :)
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

JimboCrow wrote:
caledonianblues wrote:I finally got around to finishing the trophies. Once again, I apologise for the delay. I've been moving house, again, so the last few weeks have been a complete write-off.

Those are really beautiful trophies David. And this was a great comp BCK. Just outstanding from beginning to end. My heartfelt appreciation to everyone involved. :)
Thanks Jimbo. I leave ya'll with this. Respect to all! ;) Peace.
BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
xOEDragonx

Post by xOEDragonx »

The trophies look great! Thanks David!

Return to “Competitions”