"The Unsettled 2019" by BCKidd

Talk about official or unofficial competitions. Feel free to host your own!
xOEDragonx

Re: "The Unsettled 2019" by BCKidd

Post by xOEDragonx »

Congrats to the other winners, it was well earned. And thanks again to all those who made this painful competition possible!
Tod1d
Lead Moderator
Lead Moderator

Post by Tod1d »

This was fun. I managed to find time to give it a noble effort, just couldn't close the deal on the Elk, or find that beast of a Bobcat.

I thought I was going to lose a hunt due to an Elk that ran off, layed down, but didn't die...

12 in-game minutes to go, and he's just laying there giving me those puppy-dog eyes. Fortunately, he collapsed shortly after I took the picture.

I did manage to get the biggest bear, 23.504 (https://www.thehunter.com/#profile/Tod1 ... /641953821), and a decent 66.677 Turkey.

Congrats to all the winners. And special thanks to Brian for hosting.

I'm looking forward to the next one. Gonna try to find time to put some hunts in.

Be Well
It's "Tod", with one bloody 'd'!
DYEUZ
Trophy Hunter

Post by DYEUZ »

Rare color bonus results
Top 10 participants have been checked for a rare color animals in their final score. None were found unfortunately .
Better luck next time . Look for them in RFF .
:)

BCKidd's 2019 COMMUNITY COMPS SERIES CHAMPIONSHIP
FIRST PLACE
MASTER HUNTER TROPHY

BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

:arrow: Tod, yeah, I was certainly surprised to see you participating, I hope you'll continue playing along with the next ones if you find the time. It is certainly a cool way to see your hard work at coding in its glory. ;) Respect.

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
caledonianblues
Master Hunter

Post by caledonianblues »

Congratulations to the winners, and to BCKidd for another great competition in what promises to be a trying series. I didn't have time to make an attempt on this one, but I enjoyed following the thread and leaderboard.

I will try to get the trophies rendered this evening but as I'm away from home I will be working on a laptop, albeit a gaming laptop, so render times will be significantly slower.
JimboCrow
Outfitter

Post by JimboCrow »

Tod1d wrote:This was fun. I managed to find time to give it a noble effort, just couldn't close the deal on the Elk, or find that beast of a Bobcat.

I thought I was going to lose a hunt due to an Elk that ran off, layed down, but didn't die...

I'm looking forward to the next one. Gonna try to find time to put some hunts in.
That's a very nice bounce you made at the end there Tod1d, and by the sounds of it, it was touch and go for awhile. ;) I saw you coming, but I thought I had you and went off to bed thinking it was over. Once again, nicely done!

Ok, so now IT"S ON between us on RFF. That's right, you heard me, I'm calling you out! :D Bring it! (if you can. 8-) ) I'm pretty sure you won't be stumbling on any 23.504 bears again.... :twisted: See you there, you and that layabout lout Radamus both!! Booyah!! :lol:
DeadClopz
Outfitter

Post by DeadClopz »

Congratz to the winners. I was only able to give it one try and failed miserably. Hopefully I will be able to participate in the next one.

BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

DeadClopz wrote:Congratz to the winners. I was only able to give it one try and failed miserably. Hopefully I will be able to participate in the next one.
I sure hope you'll be there! ;) Peace.

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
caledonianblues
Master Hunter

Post by caledonianblues »

I'm sorry for the continued delay on the trophies. My business trip was extended so I most likely won't get them prepared until later in the weekend. As soon as they're done I will post them.
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

caledonianblues wrote:I'm sorry for the continued delay on the trophies. My business trip was extended so I most likely won't get them prepared until later in the weekend. As soon as they're done I will post them.
Thanks Cal. 8-) Peace.

BCKidd.

Keep it real!

Return to “Competitions”