"The Unsettled 2019" by BCKidd

Talk about official or unofficial competitions. Feel free to host your own!
Radamus
Master Hunter

Re: "The Unsettled 2019" by BCKidd

Post by Radamus »

Tanngnjostr wrote:
caledonianblues wrote:I think he sabotaged his own application because secretly he just wants to be an American citizen. Right Marc?
As soon as they join the EU, David! :D
We will join when I'm out of ammo, on the bright side, I'll be buried under the flag of freedom and liberty cause she's worth dying for ;)
"Out of all competitors, Radamus was the only one who got it I think" - BCKidd
"Ugh, I absolutely hate the thought that Radamus is right about this and I was wrong...!!!" Splainin2do
I can't afford a swear jar - xOEDragon
Spoiler:
DeadClopz
Outfitter

Post by DeadClopz »

What did I start..... :?

caledonianblues
Master Hunter

Post by caledonianblues »

DeadClopz wrote:What did I start..... :?
Always knew you were trouble :)
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

caledonianblues wrote:
DeadClopz wrote:What did I start..... :?
Always knew you were trouble :)
With a capital "T". :lol: :P Peace.

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
caledonianblues
Master Hunter

Post by caledonianblues »

Special .45 Long Colt Revolver Bonus

After reading the comments about the .45 Long Colt revolver at the start of this thread, and given its notorious lack of power, I decided I wanted to add another bonus to this competition. So here it is. The highest player on the leaderboard at the end of the competition, who has posted one of each animal, and has killed their Roosevelt Elk and Black Bear with the .45 Long Colt revolver, will receive an additional 1,000 em$ and a unique bonus trophy. If more than one player kills their Roosevelt Elk and Black Bear with the .45 Long Colt revolver, the bonus will go to the player with the highest position on the leaderboard at the end of the competition. Remember, all four animals need to be submitted and valid at the end of the competition.

If a moderator could add this bonus to the OP, that would be great. Thanks.
DeadClopz
Outfitter

Post by DeadClopz »

OOoOOooOO Extra Fancy. To bad I don't own that handgun.

BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

:o I knew Cal, was gonna offer up another Bonus, and I knew that he was puttin' together a trophy for his Bonus- But that right there, OMG is an understatement! Incredible awesomeness! Thank you Cal, for the new Bonus and trophy that goes along with it. The .45 L. Colt is gonna be put to the test, I'm most certain of that. Btw, anyone else wanna host this comp, so I could have a chance at that trophy... :P :lol: :lol: Peace.

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
BearJohnson
Hunter

Post by BearJohnson »

wow
I may be a noob... but I still have fun!
Trigger time = FUN!

JimboCrow
Outfitter

Post by JimboCrow »

BCKidd wrote::o I knew Cal, was gonna offer up another Bonus, and I knew that he was puttin' together a trophy for his Bonus- But that right there, OMG is an understatement! Incredible awesomeness! Thank you Cal, for the new Bonus and trophy that goes along with it. The .45 L. Colt is gonna be put to the test, I'm most certain of that. Btw, anyone else wanna host this comp, so I could have a chance at that trophy... :P :lol: :lol: Peace.

BCKidd.
Now THAT is a beautiful trophy, that's for sure. But I do believe it's going to be very hard for someone to claim it. ;) By the time the Elk dies his HV will be zero, and the boar? well, bring your med kits gunslingers, because you'll have to be right in his kitchen to bring him down. :lol:

Way to up the ante on taking "The Mule" out of mothballs, cb! Really nice job of all the trophies you create, but my gosh, you just keep outdoing yourself. Just amazing!! Seriously, you guys do great work on these comps...!!! :)

PS>> BCK, I don't see why you can't compete for that trophy? It's only fair you should have a shot at it too. IMHO. That's aftermarket bro.
Radamus
Master Hunter

Post by Radamus »

That's amazing David! Nice work - I did a little testing and moving equipment last night and set up a test barrel to see just how to pull this off at all. I'll try the 45 tonight but not so sure this is going to be a viable option.
I was able to drop an elk and also had a runner - Basically need a perfect broadside shot with the 44. I'm interested in trying the 45 just for fun though.
If you want to do this like the real thing, I can make the box but you'll have to provide your own gold plated Colt :lol:
"Out of all competitors, Radamus was the only one who got it I think" - BCKidd
"Ugh, I absolutely hate the thought that Radamus is right about this and I was wrong...!!!" Splainin2do
I can't afford a swear jar - xOEDragon
Spoiler:

Return to “Competitions”