Why are their no NORMAL competitions?!?

Talk about official or unofficial competitions. Feel free to host your own!
Jaegerschnitzel1990
Spotter

Re: Why are their no NORMAL competitions?!?

Post by Jaegerschnitzel1990 »

Sulfurblade wrote: I really only care to hunt Deer!
(Certainly not excited about hunting doe's!!!)
(I really don't care how fat they are!!! Thats again not why I hunt....)
I already thought it´s really strange about some RL hunters that all they seem to care about is antlers. Your statement however takes me to a whole new level of confusion.

All you hunt in this game are pixels! Some animals have more pixels, some animals have less pixels....but it is what it is: Pixels. I would be able to understand you (a little, i must add) if those 200+ whitetails would be a lot harder to hunt, but look how this game is played! You hear, you call, you kill. That´s why I like to hunt rabbits and pheasants best, as it does not work there.

But anyway, everybody shall do what he likes...
Sulfurblade
Hunter

Post by Sulfurblade »

So as a real life hunter and ingame hunter, your right you can't eat the horns!
However I don't take the first fork horn that walks out infront of me on opening day either....
I try to have my cake and eat it too, getting a big buck is part of the excitement and fun of deer season and yes the ability to stock your freezer full of meat is another big deal too!
But stocking the Freezer is something you worry about with doe tag's during archery season!
Gun Deer season is the time to bag the trophy!!!
Toledo
Spotter

Post by Toledo »

Jaegerschnitzel1990 wrote:but look how this game is played! You hear, you call, you kill.
I can ensure you that there is whole lot more to it than that if you want to perform better than others in competitions. :)
Jaegerschnitzel1990
Spotter

Post by Jaegerschnitzel1990 »

Sulfurblade wrote:So as a real life hunter and ingame hunter, your right you can't eat the horns!
However I don't take the first fork horn that walks out infront of me on opening day either....
I try to have my cake and eat it too, getting a big buck is part of the excitement and fun of deer season and yes the ability to stock your freezer full of meat is another big deal too!
But stocking the Freezer is something you worry about with doe tag's during archery season!
Gun Deer season is the time to bag the trophy!!!
That´s one of the reasons I love to be hunting in germany....if I see a forkhorn on opening day, I´ll take him...if I see a big one later on, I´ll take him as well...if I see another big buck...(you know how it continues) ;)

But I don´t wanna bump this thread with off-topics...sorry bout that

Return to “Competitions”