BrainWork

Talk about official or unofficial competitions. Feel free to host your own!
DeadClopz
Outfitter

Re: BrainWork

Post by DeadClopz »

3/4 angle stance looking away from me, this should have been a brainer. Doesn't even show as a head shot, just says body. On the harvest image, nothing was even lit up.
image is little dark but the bullet hole in back of jaw line under the ear. Just provides me more evidence that the gun just doesn't have enough power for penetration at 200m.
https://www.thehunter.com/#profile/dead ... /636856653

W1nchester

Post by W1nchester »

DeadClopz wrote:Image
3/4 angle stance looking away from me, this should have been a brainer. Doesn't even show as a head shot, just says body. On the harvest image, nothing was even lit up.
image is little dark but the bullet hole in back of jaw line under the ear. Just provides me more evidence that the gun just doesn't have enough power for penetration at 200m.
https://www.thehunter.com/#profile/dead ... /636856653
The maximum distance you'll be able to penetrate the brain in Roe deer using a 243, I believe it's a 185 meter + -

And congratulations for the epic mule deer.

Spoiler:
ImageImage
RudiRR
Scout

Post by RudiRR »

WOW
248.838pkt
Im very happy:))) At this session I had 210-265 and 215-265 points.
DeadClopz
Outfitter

Post by DeadClopz »

W1nchester wrote:
The maximum distance you'll be able to penetrate the brain in Roe deer using a 243, I believe it's a 185 meter + -

And congratulations for the epic mule deer.
Thanks, That mule deer was a complete shock, I forgot about everything else but him that game. almost lost him 2 different times and my gut actually started to hurt. :?
You know a game is good when it starts messing with your emotions. :lol:

DeadClopz
Outfitter

Post by DeadClopz »

RudiRR wrote:WOW
248.838pkt
Im very happy:))) At this session I had 210-265 and 215-265 points.
:o Nice!

RudiRR
Scout

Post by RudiRR »

Difunto sent me a message:
You have shown excellent results, but unfortunately I will have to disqualify you.
You have a violation of the cooling period rule (30 min):

2019-02-04 18:21 1h 35m 16s Val-des-Bois Chalet du Mont-Bleu 0 2
2019-02-04 18:15 5m 29s Val-des-Bois Chalet du Mont-Bleu 0 0

That's right, I've crossed the rule but completely by accident. I followed the 30min rule in all sessions except for this one. To this day, all the sessions I have ok. Why this happened, I do not know. I give this to the public decision because Di funto wrote:
If you want - take out your problem for discussion, if the forum decides to forgive an error - I will not mind.
I apologize for my English, I'm too old to learn :(

I hope I have explained it well. If not then Di FUNTO correct what is wrong.
TROPICIEL3
Tracker

Post by TROPICIEL3 »

Difunto, please explain in the forum the reason for my disqualification in your competition; HEAD SHOT. :D :D :D
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

Personally- if any competitors gets DQ'd then there really is no reason to debate it. If Difunto found that some have not followed any rule, it isn't his problem. That is my .2 cents, but ultimately it is definitely up to the host. Respect to all. ;) Peace.

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
VonStratos
Outfitter

Post by VonStratos »

there is a variation in the cool down rule for this competition that we should be very aware, most of us who participate in UHC comps are familiar with the 30min cool-down, when some bad or short hunt happen we may jump immediately to another reserve to kill the cool time, but in this competition the rule say:

"Hunts must be no less than 30 minutes (real time). If your hunt is less than 30 minutes, you must have a cool down period of 30 minutes (real time) - can't play theHunter at all!
(hunts less than 2 minutes with empty expedition statistics won't count toward this rule)."

That is a great difference, and maybe that can be the reason of some DQ, so be aware and always read 3 times every rule when joining some competition, it may use similar rules to others but some times host make changes to fit their own criteria, and can be very small and yet deciding. ;)

ImageImage
"Turkeys...the only animal smarter than man."
TROPICIEL3
Tracker

Post by TROPICIEL3 »

What rules? I want to know ?

Return to “Competitions”