BrainWork

Talk about official or unofficial competitions. Feel free to host your own!
DeadClopz
Outfitter

Re: BrainWork

Post by DeadClopz »

Congratulations to the winners. This was very difficult. This comp has shown me that the game still has the never die from vital hit bug. When the health drops to 0% but the animal still runs across half the map before stopping so you can shoot it again. (which you shouldn't have to do) Don't know how many times I had to wait out my timer so to start a new hunt. lol
I also realized I need to LvL up my "beginner's" rifle.
Was a fun/frustrating comp.
Me and my Jello shots thank you!

Difunto

Post by Difunto »

Congratulations for winners!

1st Place - W1nchester96
2nd Place - Lamphunter
3rd Place - HighPlainsDrifter

Prizes will be sent to the winners in the coming days.

Thanks to everyone who took part.

Many thanks to Tod and David for their contribution!

Unfortunately, several people were disqualified. Thanks to the majority of them for having treated this situation with respect.
I hope that in the next UHC competitions the participants will be more attentive and will not force the Hosts to make such, very unpleasant, decisions.

Good luck!
Hunt_Training
Tracker

Post by Hunt_Training »

Congratulations to the winners! We have South America, Europe and North America in the first positions: nice to see them balanced.
It has been not easy: thank you Difunto, for this new chance to have fun and to learn something in the game... I did never note before how frequently and suddendly those deers move their head, as soon as you put it in your sight. :P

Tod and Cal, of course all this could not be possible without your work: thank you both, too.
And thanks also to DC for his Jello shots: I'm sure without them I could never get a better result than him... (even if I still don't know what they are). :lol:
My summary stats (current Hunting Season):
Spoiler:

caledonianblues
Master Hunter

Post by caledonianblues »

Here are the trophies. Congratulations to the winners and to Difunto for an interesting competition. I started out trying to get a score on the leaderboard, but alas, other commitments got in the way.

The download links are beneath each one.
Lamphunter
Hunter

Post by Lamphunter »

That was really tough!
Congratulations to the rest of the winners and all who participated and submitted a score.
Defunto, thank you for an amazing competition and for showing us the potential of it by submitting your scores. You finished fourth, without even trying hard. Glad you are the host... :mrgreen: :D
Big thanks to Tod for the support and making this possible and David for these beautiful trophies, among other things.
Peace
W1nchester

Post by W1nchester »

Well, a very complicated competition ... but as we usually have more to learn from difficult things, so be it :D , I would like to thank Difunto for leading the competition, and David for these sensational trophies, and I would like to say that I understand because some people were disqualified, although I do not agree very much in some cases, this really was difficult ... because analyzing their hunts we can perceive that they did not intend to take advantage of anything, that rule in specific of the 30 minutes is good, but very dangerous too.

Spoiler:
ImageImage
RudiRR
Scout

Post by RudiRR »

W1nchester wrote: because analyzing their hunts we can perceive that they did not intend to take advantage of anything, that rule in specific of the 30 minutes is good, but very dangerous too.
A player who has missed something like a player who completely deliberately and very often breaks the rules of the competition can not be equated. Both can not be punished the same way.

I did not even take part in these competitions. I do not like shooting at a distance :))) It turned out that it is not so difficult.

Congratulations to the winners.
Radamus
Master Hunter

Post by Radamus »

Grats to all the hunters! Great job my Spartan Bro Lamphunter!!! Lamp is officially a "Heavy Hitter" :D got to keep an eye on him
"Out of all competitors, Radamus was the only one who got it I think" - BCKidd
"Ugh, I absolutely hate the thought that Radamus is right about this and I was wrong...!!!" Splainin2do
I can't afford a swear jar - xOEDragon
Spoiler:
Lamphunter
Hunter

Post by Lamphunter »

Radamus wrote:Grats to all the hunters! Great job my Spartan Bro Lamphunter!!! Lamp is officially a "Heavy Hitter" :D got to keep an eye on him
Thank you so much Len! I really appreciate it!
Be well my friend! :)
TROPICIEL3
Tracker

Post by TROPICIEL3 »

Shooting at a distance is my hobby so I had to participate in this competition and unfortunately I got disqualified, despite this I congratulate the winners because the competition was not an easy competition with 50 participants, only 10 people completed the task. I would also like to add that the restriction of packs in competitions up to 10-15-20 is the best solution in the fight against spavn masching.   10-15-20 rehearsals are enough in the competition to have a good time and too few attempts for the player to use spavn. If the player, however, uses spavn casually - disqualification.

Return to “Competitions”