“A Hog a Dog a WhiteTail and a Mule 2019” by BCKidd.

Talk about official or unofficial competitions. Feel free to host your own!
W1nchester

Re: “A Hog a Dog a WhiteTail and a Mule 2019” by BCKidd.

Post by W1nchester »

Many thanks to BCKidd for the great competition, and also to all the others who participated, I really enjoyed this format of competition, it's a great chance to fully explore the reserves we have, create hunting routes and other things. I'm sure Settler Creeks will be much more challenging ;) .

Spoiler:
ImageImage
Radamus
Master Hunter

Post by Radamus »

W1nchester wrote:Many thanks to BCKidd for the great competition, and also to all the others who participated, I really enjoyed this format of competition, it's a great chance to fully explore the reserves we have, create hunting routes and other things. I'm sure Settler Creeks will be much more challenging ;) .
Hey Great job man! You got some nice stuff there! You squeezed that rock and out came gold! Well earned!

@Jimbocrow ~ Buddy, when I can be anywhere near you on a scorecard I've had a good day brother! I think we can all say we squeezed out of Loggers everything she had to give, I walk away feeling satisfied with each of my hunts. I did have a win of my own as I finally, for the first time beat BCKidd since we started our bet - If I can beat him, he sends me one of his books - if I lose, I have to buy it and pay US Dollars! (Man you canadians are getting fleeced on exchange rate) So for the first time a complementary, signed by the author piece of literary history :D ~ So I'm not walking away empty handed for once!

Grats "Oh' Canada!" your fake Canookie gets "Honorable Mention" and a seat near the stage ~ the podium only has 3 steps :P

David, It was really good to see you join in even if under the flag of the Hoser's as an illegal alien. Once again it was all my pleasure whipping your ass :D ~ Had a lot of fun with this one.

Salute BCKidd! A blast as always! and I didn't have to feed you to the pigs this time! Not once did I think of throwing you off that bridge in Canyon Creek :D
"Out of all competitors, Radamus was the only one who got it I think" - BCKidd
"Ugh, I absolutely hate the thought that Radamus is right about this and I was wrong...!!!" Splainin2do
I can't afford a swear jar - xOEDragon
Spoiler:
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

Radamus wrote:
W1nchester wrote:Many thanks to BCKidd for the great competition, and also to all the others who participated, I really enjoyed this format of competition, it's a great chance to fully explore the reserves we have, create hunting routes and other things. I'm sure Settler Creeks will be much more challenging ;) .
Hey Great job man! You got some nice stuff there! You squeezed that rock and out came gold! Well earned!

@Jimbocrow ~ Buddy, when I can be anywhere near you on a scorecard I've had a good day brother! I think we can all say we squeezed out of Loggers everything she had to give, I walk away feeling satisfied with each of my hunts. I did have a win of my own as I finally, for the first time beat BCKidd since we started our bet - If I can beat him, he sends me one of his books - if I lose, I have to buy it and pay US Dollars! (Man you canadians are getting fleeced on exchange rate) So for the first time a complementary, signed by the author piece of literary history :D ~ So I'm not walking away empty handed for once!

Grats "Oh' Canada!" your fake Canookie gets "Honorable Mention" and a seat near the stage ~ the podium only has 3 steps :P

David, It was really good to see you join in even if under the flag of the Hoser's as an illegal alien. Once again it was all my pleasure whipping your ass :D ~ Had a lot of fun with this one.

Salute BCKidd! A blast as always! and I didn't have to feed you to the pigs this time! Not once did I think of throwing you off that bridge in Canyon Creek :D
You might feel differently once we hit SC... :lol: ;) Peace.

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
FR_Bugs
Outfitter

Post by FR_Bugs »

Congrats to the winners and to all the participants, It was a challenging competition.
Thanks to BCKidd for hosting, to UHC members for the job done and to the generous sponsors.
See you on SC soon :)
Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Post by Tanngnjostr »

Thanks for this competition, BCKidd, Tod, David and sponsors! :) I had loads of fun and some very exciting hunts on Logger's. In the end I got myself a personal best hog, two nice whitetails for my lodge and finished an otherwise meaningless hunt (competition score wise) with my personal best first 29+ pheasant! I really liked the format and I'm looking forward to the "Unsettled" next month.
Difunto wrote:Sorry friend, nothing personal :roll:
Don't worry... At least you were kind enough to find a bigger yote too so I'm not just losing by .02 points! :lol:

Congrats to the other winners - W1nchester, RudiRR and Difunto. Good job! It looks like America is represented well in the top ten - with two Canadians and three players from Brazil! :P

With glowing hearts we see thee rise,
The True North strong and free!
Image Image Image
KingKong1
Scout

Post by KingKong1 »

Thanks to BCkidd and the team behind him for the great work on these competitions. Thanks to his wife and other family for allowing him to spend a lot of time, effort and money on these matters.

Congratulations to the winners
DYEUZ
Trophy Hunter

Post by DYEUZ »

Grats to the winners and thx to all implicated in making this a success , once again .

BCKidd's 2019 COMMUNITY COMPS SERIES CHAMPIONSHIP
FIRST PLACE
MASTER HUNTER TROPHY

Difunto

Post by Difunto »

Many thanks to BCkidd and UHC team!
Congratulations to the winners.
RudiRR
Scout

Post by RudiRR »

Many thanks to BCK and all who helped create this competition. It was a great adventure on the LP. Congratulations to the winner. For winning EMS, I will buy .22 pistol and .45 colt needed for the next competition The Unsettled 2019 "by BCKidd. Are there any trophies?
caledonianblues
Master Hunter

Post by caledonianblues »

RudiRR wrote:Are there any trophies?
Yes, later this evening once I've had a chance to render them.

Return to “Competitions”