“A Hog a Dog a WhiteTail and a Mule 2019” by BCKidd.

Talk about official or unofficial competitions. Feel free to host your own!
JimboCrow
Outfitter

Re: “A Hog a Dog a WhiteTail and a Mule 2019” by BCKidd.

Post by JimboCrow »

:arrow: Tann - Wow, Marc, two 186+ Whitetails in the same hunt is extraordinary! That is some hardcore time you put into this comp. Well done, and, as usual, some really impressive results! Two thumbs up! :)

:arrow: DeadClops - Hang in there buddy, you got skunked today, but at least Loggers' has a lot of open areas. I think Settler Creeks is going to be even worse, because that map is one endless thicket. :? :lol:

:arrow: Radamus - Well done Len, ya whipped me good on this one! Next month I shall repay.... :) Good job to all, a really tough comp, way to dig in and fight! Hats off!! :D
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

Yeah, hats off all right! I guess the next comp has been named appropriately- "The Unsettled". I'm looking forward to that comp. I have some unsettled business with Rad, myself. Five hours and some minutes 'til this one ends. ;) Respectfully.

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Post by Tanngnjostr »

Oh man, I can't believe it! Difunto, do you realize that the muley buck you just shot is going to drop me from the podium by just .02 points? At least if my math is right... :cry:

Seriously, nice trophy in the last hours of the comp. I hope David will create a Hermatite trophy too and all the other guys stop hunting now! :?
Image Image Image
Radamus
Master Hunter

Post by Radamus »

Well I'm done! Glad it's over too- Grats to the winners and much appreciation to BCKidd!
Difunto is still hammering it out! he's picking up some points too! See Tann, when you're a man without a country you're a ship adrift in the sea to nowhere :P

Far as I'm concerned, LP could erupt as a towering volcano and sink into the sea! :D ~ Definitely be a while before her and I cross paths again. It makes me look forward to Settlers that's for sure.
"Out of all competitors, Radamus was the only one who got it I think" - BCKidd
"Ugh, I absolutely hate the thought that Radamus is right about this and I was wrong...!!!" Splainin2do
I can't afford a swear jar - xOEDragon
Spoiler:
caledonianblues
Master Hunter

Post by caledonianblues »

Tanngnjostr wrote:I hope David will create a Hermatite trophy too and all the other guys stop hunting now! :?
Actually there is a prize being awarded for 4th place, so it makes sense for there to be a trophy too! Now all you need to do is maintain 4th place :)
Difunto

Post by Difunto »

Tanngnjostr wrote:Oh man, I can't believe it! Difunto, do you realize that the muley buck you just shot is going to drop me from the podium by just .02 points? At least if my math is right... :cry:
Sorry friend, nothing personal :roll:
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

This competition has Officially ended. Thanks for playin' along. See you on Settler Creeks! Respectfully.
BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
caledonianblues
Master Hunter

Post by caledonianblues »

Congratulations to the winners, and thanks BCKidd for hosting. It was a fun competition indeed. I'm looking forward to the next one!
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

The hunt histories have been checked and one competitor has been Dq'd for not following the cool down rule. Those competitors below the accused have moved up one spot.

The winners of this comp are as follows:

1st Place and taking home the Gold and 3000EM$ is: W1nchester96. Congratulations!
2nd Place and bringing home the Silver and 2000EM$ is: RudiRR. Congratulations!
3rd Place a bringing home the Bronze and 1000EM$ is: Difunto. Congratulations!
4th Place and bringing home the Hemitite and 500EM$ is: Tanngnjostr. Congratulations!
Be watching your PMs- the prizes on their way!
Thank you all for playing along! A big thanks to the sponsors for offering up some very nice Bonuses. Thank you also to Tod for his coding and Cal, for the awesome trophies. All in all, I had fun! I hope to see you all on Settler Creeks in the big "Unsettled Comp" coming up next month. 'Til then- Keep shootin' straight. ;) Respectfully.

BCKidd.

Keep it real!
VonStratos
Outfitter

Post by VonStratos »

Congratulations to the winners and thanks to the host and sponsor for another fun competition, now to Settlers we go.

ImageImage
"Turkeys...the only animal smarter than man."

Return to “Competitions”