“A Hog a Dog a WhiteTail and a Mule 2019” by BCKidd.

Talk about official or unofficial competitions. Feel free to host your own!
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

$6500 EMS up for grabs.

*1st Place 3000EM$
**2nd Place 2000EM$
***3rd Place 1000EM$
****4th Place 500EM$
*Disclaimer: By registering for this competion; You fully understand the Rules of Engagement (ROE). You agree to follow the ROE. You understand that no warnings or DQs will be handed out during the competition- Any DQ’s will be confirmed at the end of this competition- winning positions will certainly be DQ’d. If you have any questions or English is not your native language, please feel free to ask here- or PM me.

Start Date: Feb 15 2019 @ 00:00 UTC
End Date: Feb 25 2019 @ 23:59 UTC

Rules of Engagement:

*One Shot- One Kill: EW hunt summary must show that number of animals harvested is equal to the number of shots fired. Missed shots & lost animals disqualify the hunt. This applies to hunts submitted for this comp.

**Special Requirements: Hunts must be 30 min real time (1 hour in Game)
Any hunt started less than 30 minutes after a hunt that is less than 30 minutes can not be submitted. You must have a cool down period of 30 minutes. No Spawn Mashing.
Hunts less than 2 minutes with no distance traveled, no animals spotted or tracked (such as disconnects, can't connect to server) won't count toward this rule.
Submissions must be made within 90 minutes of hunt ending.
SP only no MP

Weapons: Any ethical ammo.

Reserve: Loggers Point

Species:
1) Feral Hog
1) Coyote
1) WhiteTail
1) Mule Deer

Scoring: Combined Normalised Score (x) HV
Attempts: 5
Current scores can be improved upon.
by DYEUZ
To any top 10 players .
A $500 bonus , will be given to one rare of each species .In case of multiple rare of same species , the lightest (kgs) will win it .
One bonus for each species . So a total of 4 bonuses possible .
One player could win more than one .
The rare(s) need to be on the LB at the conclusion of the comp and you need a complete entry .A complete entry is : All 4 species required ,need to be there .
1 x $500 for Mule Deer
1 x $500 for Feral Hog
1 x $500 for Whitetail
1 x $500 for Coyote
Good luck ;)
Half-Time Bonus- To the top 3 players at exactly 4:00 PM (PST) on 6th day of comp running- will be awarded 1000 EM$.
I will be participating, not for any EM$ or accolades. I reserve the right to modify the rules and terms of this competition at any time between the date and time of this post, and the start of the competition. I also reserve the right to cancel this competition at any time.

UHC and competition hosts reserve the right to disqualify any participant at their discretion for any reason, including but not limited to: cheating, unsportsmanlike conduct, harassment, et. al.
Discrepancies & ambiguities in the rules or scoring site will be addressed by UHC or the competition host as expediently as possible.

All prizes are final and cannot be refused by anyone who places in the top 4 (Myself excluded). It is at your discretion what you decide to do with your prizes-once they have been awarded. All prizes will be in the form of EM$ Gift Codes.
Last edited by BCKidd on January 21st, 2019, 11:02 pm, edited 4 times in total.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
Radamus
Master Hunter

Re: “A Hog a Dog a WhiteTail and a Mule 2019” by BCKidd.

Post by Radamus »

Nice layout! and the same 5 attempts like Slugfest, I really like that format! And I dig the halftime bonus! And Salute to Serge for his rewards, those are really nice addon's to make this thing super fun for a lot of folks.

I like the mix man! no birds or cats - which cats are pets and birds are food for cats :D I'm ready to go again! You're keeping the game alive BC! :D
"Out of all competitors, Radamus was the only one who got it I think" - BCKidd
"Ugh, I absolutely hate the thought that Radamus is right about this and I was wrong...!!!" Splainin2do
I can't afford a swear jar - xOEDragon
Spoiler:
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

Radamus wrote:Nice layout! and the same 5 attempts like Slugfest, I really like that format! And I dig the halftime bonus! And Salute to Serge for his rewards, those are really nice addon's to make this thing super fun for a lot of folks.

I like the mix man! no birds or cats - which cats are pets and birds are food for cats :D I'm ready to go again! You're keeping the game alive BC! :D
;) I'm not alone in keepin' this game alive, there are those behind the scenes that make it happen! Same wager b'tween you and I as before? :P :P Peace.

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
VonStratos
Outfitter

Post by VonStratos »

Loggers, the place where i learned the ropes of the game, i hunted mules there as guest until i finally become a member, now is time to go back, i wonder if the old spots and tactics will still be useful, needless to say a hog feeder is a must to make the life easier, and so focus more time into both deers and the coyote. The process to improve one particular animal will be the same like in the last comp? submit the hunt but the system just replace the animal that get a better score not the whole hunt?

ImageImage
"Turkeys...the only animal smarter than man."
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

VonStratos wrote:Loggers, the place where i learned the ropes of the game, i hunted mules there as guest until i finally become a member, now is time to go back, i wonder if the old spots and tactics will still be useful, needless to say a hog feeder is a must to make the life easier, and so focus more time into both deers and the coyote. The process to improve one particular animal will be the same like in the last comp? submit the hunt but the system just replace the animal that get a better score not the whole hunt?
Yes. It'll be like that from now on- or at least until we finally hunt the last reserve and we have ten more to go after this one! ;) Peace.

BCKidd.

Keep it real!
Radamus
Master Hunter

Post by Radamus »

VonStratos wrote:Loggers, the place where i learned the ropes of the game, i hunted mules there as guest until i finally become a member, now is time to go back, i wonder if the old spots and tactics will still be useful, needless to say a hog feeder is a must to make the life easier, and so focus more time into both deers and the coyote.
The only change was adding cats but they are in certain spots and don't seem to roam a lot - but haven't been there in a while. Hunted it after the cats some just to see how it may have changed. They say they didn't trade any species on spawn when they added the cats but I'm not sure everyone has bought in so I don't know about that. I still find it hard to find mules outside of a couple of my go-to areas. I wonder how a feeder will work too- I have 1 spot that was always golden but haven't used it in a couple years.
"Out of all competitors, Radamus was the only one who got it I think" - BCKidd
"Ugh, I absolutely hate the thought that Radamus is right about this and I was wrong...!!!" Splainin2do
I can't afford a swear jar - xOEDragon
Spoiler:
VonStratos
Outfitter

Post by VonStratos »

Yeah, maybe i shouldn't say it, but in honor to fair competition second tower from the north to south, that is where i put my hog feeder, is a great place to watch other animals too. There can be seen all the species of the reserve.

ImageImage
"Turkeys...the only animal smarter than man."
DeadClopz
Outfitter

Post by DeadClopz »

My ulcer should be small to gone by then. I'll be ready...I think... LOL
And yea to the any ethical weapon and not slug. LOL
The normalized score part always messes with my mind. LOL Something I don't get until after the submit, hard to figure on the fly while still in a hunt.

BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

@ Rad, you better go do a couple runs on LP if you ever want to :P redeem yourself :lol: ... I believe the spawns have changed. :mrgreen:
@ Von, yeah right :P as if that is the best place for a feeder :lol: . We all know you're keepin' that a place a secret... :P :P ;)
@ DC- plop, plop, fizz, fizz, buddy! :lol: :lol: Peace.

BCKidd.

Keep it real!
Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Post by Tanngnjostr »

Count me in! Someone told me I don't even have to buy licenses with gm$ this time - and if I find a trophy or rare I might even be on the picture this time! :D

Thanks BCKidd and UHC... looks like we're traveling all over the EHR this year?
Image Image Image

Return to “Competitions”