concurrence "Birdwatch " request info

Talk about official or unofficial competitions. Feel free to host your own!
francis95

concurrence "Birdwatch " request info

Post by francis95 »

translated with google translator

hi, I think there is a problem about this competition, unless I'm mistaken, because as you can see, I just killed them with the .22 air rifle .22 + pistol .22 + rifle 16 caliber and no shot is valid, can you explain to me why it please, thank you for your answer, after correction could add me to the list of participants with a result thanks
if one of my shots is valid, Greetings
to contole my shot: https://www.thehunter.com/#profile/fran ... n/84531691
Rules and conditions
Species: White-tailed Ptarmigan
Reserve (s): Timbergold Trails
Weapons: .22 Air Rifle
Scoring: Highest score
Special Requirements: No Stands, Towers, Blinds and Shooting Tripod Rests.
Gamemode: Singleplayer / Multiplayer.
Tod1d
Lead Moderator
Lead Moderator

Re: concurrence "Birdwatch " request info

Post by Tod1d »

Hmmm, the description at the top says, "...shotgun with a scope", and the rules below say, "Weapons: .22 Air Rifle" :oops: :roll:

I can imply that since the only thing you are missing from either of those is the scope, that is likely the problem. ;)
It's "Tod", with one bloody 'd'!
francis95

Post by francis95 »

thank you for the answer, you were right it needed the scope, I hope there will be a correction for the .22 air rifle , good hunting
Andhii
Scout

Post by Andhii »

When I submitted this the idea was to use the .22 air rifle and shoot the ptarmigans on the ground without the aid of any platforms. While EW does have the right to alter the submission objectives, I was dissapointed to see the description mentioning the shotgun and a scope but hopefully that will be fixed.
https://www.thehunter.com/#profile/andhii
"Never argue with an idiot...they drag you to their level and beat you with experience."
Tod1d
Lead Moderator
Lead Moderator

Post by Tod1d »

Andhii wrote:When I submitted this the idea was to use the .22 air rifle and shoot the ptarmigans on the ground without the aid of any platforms. While EW does have the right to alter the submission objectives, I was dissapointed to see the description mentioning the shotgun and a scope but hopefully that will be fixed.
The shotgun with scope should have replaced the .22 handgun airborne requirement in the 1st mission. .22 air rifle on ground should have been left alone. (my 2 brass bits)
Andhii
Scout

Post by Andhii »

Tod1d wrote:
Andhii wrote:When I submitted this the idea was to use the .22 air rifle and shoot the ptarmigans on the ground without the aid of any platforms. While EW does have the right to alter the submission objectives, I was dissapointed to see the description mentioning the shotgun and a scope but hopefully that will be fixed.
The shotgun with scope should have replaced the .22 handgun airborne requirement in the 1st mission. .22 air rifle on ground should have been left alone. (my 2 brass bits)
I'm not sure what you are talking about here... I'm talking about the 5 competitions I designed, no idea about missions? :)
"Never argue with an idiot...they drag you to their level and beat you with experience."
Tod1d
Lead Moderator
Lead Moderator

Post by Tod1d »

Andhii wrote:
Tod1d wrote:
I'm not sure what you are talking about here... I'm talking about the 5 competitions I designed, no idea about missions? :)
If you replace the word, "mission" with "competition", does it make sense?
Andhii
Scout

Post by Andhii »

Tod1d wrote:
Andhii wrote:
Tod1d wrote:
If you replace the word, "mission" with "competition", does it make sense?
Yes :) but correct me if Im wrong, the 5 competitions haven't been accounced anywhere, as what the objectives are etc, so I'm wondering how you would know about the .22 pistol competition. I mean, the competitions say "created by community member Andhii" but after submitting them, EW may have made changes to them which I wouldn't be aware of, I find this funny :D
Tod1d
Lead Moderator
Lead Moderator

Post by Tod1d »

I know stuff. ;)

And it's also my opinion that airborne birds should not be shot with handguns or rifles.

Return to “Competitions”