"Slug Fest 2019" by BCKidd

Talk about official or unofficial competitions. Feel free to host your own!
BCKidd

Re: "Slug Fest 2019" by BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

Has everyone got their trophies yet? They are posted on this thread and ready for your download. Thanks again, Cal. :D Peace.

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
DeadClopz
Outfitter

Post by DeadClopz »

I Grabbed mine, just don't know what to do with it. LOL Currently a desktop background LOL

VonStratos
Outfitter

Post by VonStratos »

I have mine too, the original image is saved in my computer and a resized version is on my signature. ;)

ImageImage
"Turkeys...the only animal smarter than man."
DeadClopz
Outfitter

Post by DeadClopz »

VonStratos wrote:I have mine too, the original image is saved in my computer and a resized version is on my signature. ;)
I was going to do that but forgot how... LOL

caledonianblues
Master Hunter

Post by caledonianblues »

Yeah, it's a shame the trophies don't really have any value or purpose beyond being a cosmetic form of recognition. It would be nice if you could import them into the trophy tab of your official profile, but without that functionality it would be a manual process for Expansive Worlds.
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

Maybe a place where trophy winners could display their trophies on the UHC site would be cool. I dunno, I'm jus' sayin... :D Peace.

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
VonStratos
Outfitter

Post by VonStratos »

DeadClopz wrote:
VonStratos wrote:I have mine too, the original image is saved in my computer and a resized version is on my signature. ;)
I was going to do that but forgot how... LOL

Upload a copy of the image here:
https://postimages.org/
That website alow to resize the image, i picked first option(avatar)
It will generate many kind of links to share, pick the second one(direct link), paste it in your signature but add the img tag.

Also, i tried resize the image in my computer using paint and ACDsee, and save into .png, but it lose the transparency effect, but when i use that website resize feature it keep the transparency. and should look like the trophy i got under my sig.
Maybe a place where trophy winners could display their trophies on the UHC site would be cool. I dunno, I'm jus' sayin... :D Peace.

BCKidd.
That would be really cool, something similar to the trophy gallery of the website but for UHC trophies. :)

EDIT: I edited this post removing one advice that can cause conflict with the signature CoC, to keep it simple, use just the first option to resize(avatar) and img tag, it will keep the size right. ;)
Last edited by VonStratos on January 28th, 2019, 3:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ImageImage
DeadClopz
Outfitter

Post by DeadClopz »

VonStratos wrote:
That website alow to resize the image, i picked the second option (thumbnail)
It will generate many kind of links to share, pick the second one(direct link), paste it in your signature but add the bigimg tags, if you use only the img tag it will say that size limit is only 80 pixel high, so better use the bigimg.

Also, i tried resize the image in my computer using paint and ACDsee, and save into .png, but it lose the transparency effect, but when i use that website resize feature it keep the transparency. and should look like the trophy i got under my sig.
Thanks, that worked. :D Now to get a ton of trophies listed..... :lol:

VonStratos
Outfitter

Post by VonStratos »

You are welcome, i also hope to add some more to mi signature. :D

ImageImage
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

DeadClopz wrote:
VonStratos wrote:
That website alow to resize the image, i picked the second option (thumbnail)
It will generate many kind of links to share, pick the second one(direct link), paste it in your signature but add the bigimg tags, if you use only the img tag it will say that size limit is only 80 pixel high, so better use the bigimg.

Thanks, that worked. :D Now to get a ton of trophies listed..... :lol:
Yeah, thanks for that Von. Now I know how to do it when I finally win one- in a hosted comp. :lol: Peace.

BCKidd.

Keep it real!

Return to “Competitions”