"Slug Fest 2019" by BCKidd

Talk about official or unofficial competitions. Feel free to host your own!
Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Re: "Slug Fest 2019" by BCKidd

Post by Tanngnjostr »

JimboCrow wrote:Look at what Tann managed to scoop!! He built a freaking lodge out of his kills!! :lol:
Thanks Jim! That's how BCKidd's comps usually end up for me - I can't get close to the top places (well, I could just once or twice), but I still find good stuff. I could fill two lodges completely just with the trophies and rares I found during his competitions. :D
Image Image Image
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

Tanngnjostr wrote:
JimboCrow wrote:Look at what Tann managed to scoop!! He built a freaking lodge out of his kills!! :lol:
Thanks Jim! That's how BCKidd's comps usually end up for me - I can't get close to the top places (well, I could just once or twice), but I still find good stuff. I could fill two lodges completely just with the trophies and rares I found during his competitions. :D
If things don't change in the next couple of hours- looks like you may be in for the anonymous bonus! 8-) Peace.

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

NOTICE: Anyone who has harvested a rare during this comp- Please let us know on this thread. It will make it a lot easier for us to award DYEUZ's bonus prize.
Thanks. ;) Peace.

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
Lamphunter
Hunter

Post by Lamphunter »

I'm done too. Really top scoring animals on the leaderboard! I never really stood a chance.
Congrats to the winners. Well deserved!
Len, that is one sweet BT you got there!
BCKidd, thank you for another great comp. On to the next one. ;)
Also thanks to DYEUZ and the anonymous donor for the bonuses and of course Tod1d for the support and Cal for the amazing trophies. I'd really love to have got one of those. :D
Peace.
Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Post by Tanngnjostr »

BCKidd wrote:If things don't change in the next couple of hours- looks like you may be in for the anonymous bonus! 8-) Peace.
Yeah, looks like another six months of Classic for me! Unless another guest pulls off a big hunt in the next two hours. Thanks to the anonymous sponsor - I hope he's not too upset in case I win the guest bonus, feels a bit like cheating to be honest. :lol:
Image Image Image
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

Tanngnjostr wrote:
BCKidd wrote:If things don't change in the next couple of hours- looks like you may be in for the anonymous bonus! 8-) Peace.
Yeah, looks like another six months of Classic for me! Unless another guest pulls off a big hunt in the next two hours. Thanks to the anonymous sponsor - I hope he's not too upset in case I win the guest bonus, feels a bit like cheating to be honest. :lol:
Nah, you're playin' as a guest. How could it be cheating. Another six months of theHunter Classic- that is awesome! Keeps you in the loop for all the community comps! 8-) Peace.

BCKidd.

Keep it real!
VonStratos
Outfitter

Post by VonStratos »

This has been another great competition. Thanks BCKidd for the competition and to other host and people that made it possible, congratulations to the winners, there is still time to move the LB, and of course also congratulations to the other participants, the competition with only 5 attempts + the 1shot rule made a challenge to get a place in the LB, hopefully we will be back into the hunt next month for Loggers Point for more 1shot one kill challenges. ;)

ImageImage
"Turkeys...the only animal smarter than man."
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

VonStratos wrote:This has been another great competition. Thanks BCKidd for the competition and to other host and people that made it possible, congratulations to the winners, there is still time to move the LB, and of course also congratulations to the other participants, the competition with only 5 attempts + the 1shot rule made a challenge to get a place in the LB, hopefully we will be back into the hunt next month for Loggers Point for more 1shot one kill challenges. ;)
Certainly will be... Looks like you have secured your position in 4th, but like you say it could change. 8-) Peace.

BCKidd.

Keep it real!
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

This Competition has Officially ended.Congrats to the winners! Winners and bonus winners will be announced shortly. Thanks to all of you for playin' along! ;) Peace
BCKidd.

Keep it real!
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

The winners of the Slug Fest competition are as follows!
1st Place and bringing home the Gold and 3000EM$- Difunto with a score of 1108.935. Congratulations!
2nd Place and bringing home the Silver and 2000EM$- DeadClopz with a score of 1103.760. Congratulations!
3rd Place and bringing home the Bronze and 1000EM$ & a bonus- HighPlainsDrifter with a score of 1103.121 and a Piebald Elk. Congratulations!
4th Place and bringing home the Hemetite and 500EM$ Vonhipper with a score of 1102.293. Congratulations!
Guest winner and winning a six month membership- Tanngnjoster! Congratulations!
That is it folks! Congratulations to all the winners. A big thank you to DYEUZ for his generous bonus. As well as a big thanks to the anonymous sponsor of the six month membership. Thank you also to all participators- to UHC staff and Tod for his coding. Without him and UHC these comps would not happen. ;) Peace.
BCKidd.
Last edited by BCKidd on January 21st, 2019, 10:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Keep it real!

Return to “Competitions”