"Slug Fest 2019" by BCKidd

Talk about official or unofficial competitions. Feel free to host your own!
BCKidd

Re: "Slug Fest 2019" by BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

Yeah at first for me it was the Elk they all sucked, next hunt tho' I found a decent Elk and improved my WT, but, now I can't find any damn yotes better than 25+ Kgs. The critters are certainly up and down in weight in every new hunt. Makes for good competition tho'. Glad to see you participating Tann, and DC yep your Elk is pretty safe. There are a few others competitors who could easily pull up to a winning position- given the time and effort. I punched out my last hunt @ 7+ hours, thirteen kills. I sure hope that bad luck number doesn't play on me like it did on Radamus in the last comp. :P ;) Peace.

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
Nockedup
Hunter

Post by Nockedup »

Well, I have 2 attempts left. By the sounds of it there's nothing but skinny Elk and Deer running around so I think I'll save those attempts and go knock out those new Polar Bear missions. :D
Current Season Stats
Spoiler:
Nockedup's Twitch Channel

"Difficult doesn't mean impossible. It simply means that you have to work hard" ~ Theodore Roosevelt
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

Nockedup wrote:Well, I have 2 attempts left. By the sounds of it there's nothing but skinny Elk and Deer running around so I think I'll save those attempts and go knock out those new Polar Bear missions. :D
Me too. I could use a good ol' shootin' spree. Let's make WRR smell of gun powder and echo with the claps of rifles. :lol: :lol: Peace.

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
Nockedup
Hunter

Post by Nockedup »

BCKidd wrote:Me too. I could use a good ol' shootin' spree. Let's make WRR smell of gun powder and echo with the claps of rifles. :lol: :lol: Peace.
BCKidd.
Just remember to stay off the ice if you can! There's wet spots out there that will give you the sniffles! :lol:
Current Season Stats
Spoiler:
Nockedup's Twitch Channel

"Difficult doesn't mean impossible. It simply means that you have to work hard" ~ Theodore Roosevelt
Radamus
Master Hunter

Post by Radamus »

Hey, little heads up if you're playing through Steam - I saw where Faultier had a "can not collect" issue. So I thought, I haven't done that file verification thing for a while so I decided to do that just to eliminate any possible issues due to missing files (I really have no idea what that does but it does something right?). I did that and had 980 files un-verified! Then I end up with like a 140 something mb DL :o :shock: :? How the hell did that happen I wonder? Anyway - I know that can be an issue so just putting this out there. I might have been living dangerously and didn't even know it - Just a reminder to check that stuff out. ;)

Hey BC, that 13 is on you this time hoser! I got you right where I want you now :D edit - I just noticed that other HOSER just had a 13 kill hunt too - he's already toast :lol:

This one is going to come down to a pound or 2 I believe.
"Out of all competitors, Radamus was the only one who got it I think" - BCKidd
"Ugh, I absolutely hate the thought that Radamus is right about this and I was wrong...!!!" Splainin2do
I can't afford a swear jar - xOEDragon
Spoiler:
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

Radamus wrote:Hey, little heads up if you're playing through Steam - I saw where Faultier had a "can not collect" issue. So I thought, I haven't done that file verification thing for a while so I decided to do that just to eliminate any possible issues due to missing files (I really have no idea what that does but it does something right?). I did that and had 980 files un-verified! Then I end up with like a 140 something mb DL :o :shock: :? How the hell did that happen I wonder? Anyway - I know that can be an issue so just putting this out there. I might have been living dangerously and didn't even know it - Just a reminder to check that stuff out. ;)

Hey BC, that 13 is on you this time hoser! I got you right where I want you now :D edit - I just noticed that other HOSER just had a 13 kill hunt too - he's already toast :lol:

:lol: :lol: OMG- that is damn funny! :lol: ;) Thanks for the heads up btw regarding "Steam" I don't use it except for GU's etc. But it is still somethin' for folks to remember to check if they're using' "Steam". ;) Peace.

BCKidd.

Keep it real!
JimboCrow
Outfitter

Post by JimboCrow »

BCKidd wrote:
Radamus wrote:Hey, little heads up if you're playing through Steam - I saw where Faultier had a "can not collect" issue. So I thought, I haven't done that file verification thing for a while so I decided to do that just to eliminate any possible issues due to missing files (I really have no idea what that does but it does something right?). I did that and had 980 files un-verified! Then I end up with like a 140 something mb DL :o :shock: :? How the hell did that happen I wonder? Anyway - I know that can be an issue so just putting this out there. I might have been living dangerously and didn't even know it - Just a reminder to check that stuff out. ;)

:lol: :lol: OMG- that is damn funny! :lol: ;) Thanks for the heads up btw regarding "Steam" I don't use it except for GU's etc. But it is still somethin' for folks to remember to check if they're using' "Steam". ;) Peace.

BCKidd.
And for those of y'all who don't yet know what a HOSER looks like here you go! I bagged this one yesterday with my 13th harvest: :D :lol:
Spoiler:
Radamus
Master Hunter

Post by Radamus »

JimboCrow wrote:
BCKidd wrote:

BCKidd.
And for those of y'all who don't yet know what a HOSER looks like here you go! I bagged this one yesterday with my 13th harvest: :D :lol:
Spoiler:
Good one Jim! didn't know you had a hat like that! But Like Kidd, you're close enough to the border you're practically A'Merican anyway!

So Kidd and Jimbo are walking along in the snow one day and BC hits something in the snow with his foot- He bends down and digs a rubber boot out of the snow. He turns to Jimbo and says "It's a boot!" Jimbo, not noticing as he's looking around in the woods and say's "It's aboot what?" BC replies again - No, it's a boot" Jimbo goes "Dude, what's IT aboot?" ... Kidd tosses the old shoe away disgusted and say's "Nothing, no big deal" ... Jimbo says "I don't get you bro, you didn't tell me what it was aboot!" .... 2 hosers, on the 13th, take 13 animals... :lol: ~ I so got this :lol: :lol: :lol:
"Out of all competitors, Radamus was the only one who got it I think" - BCKidd
"Ugh, I absolutely hate the thought that Radamus is right about this and I was wrong...!!!" Splainin2do
I can't afford a swear jar - xOEDragon
Spoiler:
DeadClopz
Outfitter

Post by DeadClopz »

Ran out of daylight, only needed just a little more points to grab 2nd place. 1 attempt left, will see what happens.

stancomputerhunter
Trophy Hunter

Post by stancomputerhunter »

Nockedup wrote:Well, I have 2 attempts left. By the sounds of it there's nothing but skinny Elk and Deer running around so I think I'll save those attempts and go knock out those new Polar Bear missions. :D
Don't forget to find three Golden Chanterelles in the same hunt. :lol: :lol:

Image Rares: 86 NTs: 29

Return to “Competitions”