"Slug Fest 2019" by BCKidd

Talk about official or unofficial competitions. Feel free to host your own!
BCKidd

"Slug Fest 2019" by BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

“2019 Slug Fest” by BCKidd.
$6500 EMS up for grabs.
*1st Place 3000EM$
**2nd Place 2000EM$
***3rd Place 1000EM$
***4th Place 500EM$
*Disclaimer: By registering for this competition; You fully understand the Rules of Engagement (ROE). You agree to follow the ROE. You understand that no warnings or DQs will be handed out during the competition- Any DQ’s will be confirmed at the end of this competition- (winning positions will certainly be confirmed and DQ’d if applicable). If you have any questions or English is not your native language, please feel free to ask here- or PM me.

Start Date: January 11 2019 @ 00:00 UTC
End Date: January 21 2019 @ 11:59 UTC

Rules of Engagement:

*One Shot- One Kill. EW hunt summary must show that number of animals harvested is equal to the number of shots fired. Missed shots & lost animals disqualify the hunt. This applies to hunts submitted for this comp. Submissions must be made within 90 minutes of hunt ending.

**Special Requirements: Hunts must be 30 min real time (1 hour in Game). If your hunt is less than 30 minutes you must have a cool down period of 30 minutes before hunting on that reserve again. Any harvest of a required species, in a hunt that was not after a cool down of 30 minutes will not be accepted.

Hunts less than 2 minutes with no distance traveled, no animals spotted or tracked (such as disconnects, can't connect to server) won't count toward this rule.

SP only no MP

Weapons: Any Slug Ammo.

Reserve WHI only

Species:

1) Blacktail
1) Roosevelt Elk
1) Whitetail
1) Coyote

Scoring: Combined Weight in Kgs (+) Harvest Value

The score-sheet will update just one animal at a time, or all of them.
It will compare the highest scoring (weight + hv) of each species to the current leader board & submit the best scores.

Attempts: 5

Register: UHCAPPS

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*Bonus 1: An anonymous donor has contributed a prize of a gift code for a 6 month membership, which includes the Premium Jeep, and a Deployable Tower. The prize will be given to the highest placing guest player. The winner must be a guest at the beginning, and at the end of the competition.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
by DYEUZ
**Bonus 2 To any top 10 players .
A $500 bonus , will be given to one rare of each species .In case of multiple rare of same species , the lightest (kgs) will win it .
One bonus for each species . So a total of 4 bonuses possible .
One player could win more than one .The rare need to be on the LB at the conclusion of the comp .
1 x $500 for Blacktail
1 x $500 for Roosevelt Elk
1 x $500 for Whitetail
1 x $500 for Coyote
Good luck ;)
To help myself and DYEUZ out if you get one- post a pic here on the forum with your hunter name. It would be greatly appreciated- of course we'll double check.
I will be participating, not for any EM$ or accolades.
I reserve the right to modify the rules and terms of this competition at any time between the date and time of this post, and the start of the competition. I also reserve the right to cancel this competition at any time.

UHC and competition hosts reserve the right to disqualify any participant at their discretion for any reason, including but not limited to: cheating, unsportsmanlike conduct, harassment, et. al.
Discrepancies & ambiguities in the rules or scoring site will be addressed by UHC or the competition host as expediently as possible.

All prizes are final and cannot be refused by anyone who places in the top 4 (Myself excluded). It is at your discretion what you decide to do with your prizes-once they have been awarded. All prizes will be in the form of EM$ Gift Codes.
Last edited by BCKidd on December 26th, 2018, 1:26 pm, edited 7 times in total.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
DeadClopz
Outfitter

Re: "Slug Fest 2019" by BCKidd

Post by DeadClopz »

:| :| :| :| :| :| :|
:| :| :| :shock: :| :| :|
:| :| :| :| :| :| :|

I'm Doomed I Tell Ya, Doomed.

BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

You are all DOOMED... :lol: :lol: ;) Peace.

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
DYEUZ
Trophy Hunter

Post by DYEUZ »

Awwww ! Nice and relaxing one !! :lol: I'm in ! ;)

BCKidd's 2019 COMMUNITY COMPS SERIES CHAMPIONSHIP
FIRST PLACE
MASTER HUNTER TROPHY

VonStratos
Outfitter

Post by VonStratos »

No minimum distance,plus scope, i like it. This comp can take good advantage of tree stand to make instant kills on coyotes, but since is a one shot-one kill competition it can be done with the free basic shotgun, just aim at lungs or chest at no more of 30 meters(easy even with iron sight) and that should drop even a Elk Bull in the spot, so this is good for guest players too, with at least a 1 day license obviously.

For new players looking for good spots i recommend to search for "golden treestand" and similar guides about WHI. ;)

ImageImage
"Turkeys...the only animal smarter than man."
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

For sure the free shotty will take care of business. ;) Peace.

BCKidd.

Keep it real!
stancomputerhunter
Trophy Hunter

Post by stancomputerhunter »

This looks UN-complicated, and relaxing. Think I will give it a go. Thanks for hosting.

Image Rares: 86 NTs: 29
VonStratos
Outfitter

Post by VonStratos »

The classic question with this kind of competition is: Does all species must be present in a hunt to be able submit?

ImageImage
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

stancomputerhunter wrote:This looks UN-complicated, and relaxing. Think I will give it a go. Thanks for hosting.
Excellent, that you'll be playin' along Stan. ;) Peace.
VonStratos wrote:The classic question with this kind of competition is: Does all species must be present in a hunt to be able submit?
Not in this comp- you can post one at a time or submit four. But if you have all four in one hunt it'll take 'em all,(loop hole is this: use a different weapon if you don't want an animal submitted) you can't pick and chose unless they are submitted one at a time. The main reason for it to be that way is the "Shots=Harvest" rule. The UHC comp generator needs to have the entire expedition url- for the score- sheet to analyze if that rule was followed. Keep in mind that competitors only have 5 Attempts. You certainly have to have all four to win. I hope that helps. ;) Peace.

BCKidd.

Keep it real!
VonStratos
Outfitter

Post by VonStratos »

BCKidd wrote:
stancomputerhunter wrote:This looks UN-complicated, and relaxing. Think I will give it a go. Thanks for hosting.
Excellent, that you'll be playin' along Stan. ;) Peace.
VonStratos wrote:The classic question with this kind of competition is: Does all species must be present in a hunt to be able submit?
Not in this comp- you can post one at a time or submit four. But if you have all four in one hunt it'll take 'em all, you can't pick and chose unless they are submitted one at a time. The main reason for it to be that way is the "shots=Harvest" rule. We need to have the entire expedition url- for the score- sheet to analyze if that rule was followed. Keep in mind that competitors only have 5 Attempts. You certainly have to have all four to win. I hope that helps. ;) Peace.

BCKidd.
Ah that's is even better imo, is more guest friendly, that way instead purchase 3 one day licenses and try get all animals in one or two hunts during that 24 hours time, they and everyone else can go after one animal at time, so guest can buy one license at day and focus in one animal, next day another and so on. I think is realistic and profitable try get 2 good animals per hunt, and in WHI shouldn't take too long get 1 of each, WT and Coyote in the south island, Elk and BT in center and north. Actually they can be found in other areas but that's pretty much the distribution in simple terms.

ImageImage

Return to “Competitions”