"Slug Fest 2019" by BCKidd

Talk about official or unofficial competitions. Feel free to host your own!
Tod1d
Lead Moderator
Lead Moderator

Re: "Slug Fest 2019" by BCKidd

Post by Tod1d »

VonStratos wrote:...paste it in your signature but add the bigimg tags, if you use only the img tag it will say that size limit is only 80 pixel high, so better use the bigimg.
This is against the CoC. Check the signature size limits please. ;)
Maybe a place where trophy winners could display their trophies on the UHC site would be cool. I dunno, I'm jus' sayin... :D Peace.

BCKidd.
This is actually in the roadmap for UHC. We just need to find the time to put it together.
It's "Tod", with one bloody 'd'!
VonStratos
Outfitter

Post by VonStratos »

Tod1d wrote:
VonStratos wrote:...paste it in your signature but add the bigimg tags, if you use only the img tag it will say that size limit is only 80 pixel high, so better use the bigimg.
This is against the CoC. Check the signature size limits please. ;)
Maybe a place where trophy winners could display their trophies on the UHC site would be cool. I dunno, I'm jus' sayin... :D Peace.

BCKidd.
This is actually in the roadmap for UHC. We just need to find the time to put it together.

Sorry my bad, i edited the post with the right options to keep it legal, my apologies. ;)

ImageImage
"Turkeys...the only animal smarter than man."
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

Tod1d wrote:

BCKidd.
Awesome to know that. I can't wait to see a UHC Trophy Room- and all the community comp trophies in all their glory... Friggin' awesome! ;) 8-) Peace.

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.

Return to “Competitions”