"Slug Fest 2019" by BCKidd

Talk about official or unofficial competitions. Feel free to host your own!
BCKidd

Re: "Slug Fest 2019" by BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

JimboCrow wrote:
BCKidd wrote:
DeadClopz wrote:Trying to decide when to pull the trigger on my last attempt.......
Great comp BC, regardless the size of the ulcer it is causing me. :lol:
:lol: :lol: Gaviscon and it is gone! I have one attempt left as well. Haven't looked at the LB yet- damn snow came and buried my driveway. :lol: ;) Peace.

BCKidd.

Edit: I'm surprised, the LB hasn't changed- I don't think since yesterday. ;)
You two are still ahead of me, but not by much.... I have one more hunt as well, so I'm getting myself psyched up for a dusk-to-dawn-extravaganza this weekend. Bring your lunchpails girls, I'm gonna be glued to my computer chair until Doc shuts me down or I blow the whole thing, whichever comes first!!! Giddyup!!! :D 8-) :lol:
Yep, I'll be doin' my last attempt this week-end too. "Dusk to Dawn Extravaganza"- Cool name for a comp... 8-) I jus' might use that. ;) Peace.

BCKidd.
Radamus wrote:So DC shows he's from Maine? that's the same as Canada and he's closer to Ottawa than you other 2 and he probably speaks some French - Votre petite amie traite des vaches dans des bottes de l'armée

so all you hosers are HOSED :D
Am not! :evil: Peace.

BCKidd.

PS: Nice Piebald HPD! 8-)

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
VonStratos
Outfitter

Post by VonStratos »

Wow a huge Elk, nice scoring and piebald, congratulations HighPlainsDrifter, it seems you are in for the bonus, :)

ImageImage
"Turkeys...the only animal smarter than man."
DeadClopz
Outfitter

Post by DeadClopz »

I've been spotting piebalds of all species right and left. problem is, they are females :(

Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Post by Tanngnjostr »

I just used my fifth and final attempt and while my leaderboard position isn't too pretty, I had a lot of fun. Thanks BCKidd, your comps really bring something special to this wonderful aging game.

And as usual - while I wasn't too successful with my position, this comp still got me some nice by-catch. Here's what I found during my five hunts on WHI:

A small NT whitetail, a nice 185 whitetail buck, a 192 trophy blacktail, a melanistic elk cow and my 58 personal best yote! Not too shabby... :)

Good luck to everyone still hunting and kudos for the scores I already see on the leaderboard!
Image Image Image
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

Very nice Tann! It is always cool readin' about competitors experiences in community comps, and the trophies they find. Glad you picked up some nice ones. Hope to see playin' along in LP- in Feb. ;) Respectfully,

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
DeadClopz
Outfitter

Post by DeadClopz »

Used up my last attempt, made for a real rough hunt when my sound card died 1/4 of the way into it. LOL
Don't know if my place will last very long, but I did the best I could with what I had.

BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

Not bad DC! Not bad at all- when is the :P funeral for your sound card- my condolences btw. I finished my last attempt too. Only was able to improve BT- which actually didn't improve my score as much as I would have liked. But, it is done, I'm finished! I really had fun with this comp. See ya'll in the next at Loggers Point. ;) Peace.

BCKidd.

Keep it real!
DeadClopz
Outfitter

Post by DeadClopz »

BCKidd wrote:Not bad DC! Not bad at all- when is the :P funeral for your sound card- my condolences btw. I finished my last attempt too. Only was able to improve BT- which actually didn't improve my score as much as I would have liked. But, it is done, I'm finished! I really had fun with this comp. See ya'll in the next at Loggers Point. ;) Peace.

BCKidd.
Thanks, I just had to reboot the system and I have sound again. Just couldn't do that during my hunt. LOL

KingKong1
Scout

Post by KingKong1 »

DeadClopz wrote:Used up my last attempt, made for a real rough hunt when my sound card died 1/4 of the way into it. LOL
Don't know if my place will last very long, but I did the best I could with what I had.
Of course you will end up in the top three. You have done an excellent job where you have learned to manage your trigger finger. Great respect. :D
DeadClopz
Outfitter

Post by DeadClopz »

KingKong1 wrote:
DeadClopz wrote:Used up my last attempt, made for a real rough hunt when my sound card died 1/4 of the way into it. LOL
Of course you will end up in the top three. You have done an excellent job where you have learned to manage your trigger finger. Great respect. :D
Thanks, it was tough not to shoot everything I saw. There is still room for me to get knocked out. The WT were poorly feed on the White Heart Island I teleported to to hunt. :geek:

Return to “Competitions”