"O lamento dos Veados" competition

Talk about official or unofficial competitions. Feel free to host your own!
Ze_pikenu

"O lamento dos Veados" competition

Post by Ze_pikenu »

Harvest a Whitetail, Blacktail, Roosevelt Elk & Moose in the same hunt. Score is HV + CSS.

Single Player Only
Distance Requirement: None.
2019-01-01 00:00:00 Europe / London - 2019-01-09 00:00:00 Europe / London

1st place: 1200 EM$
2nd place:500 EM$
3rd place: 300 EM$

Weapons: Any Ethical Ammunition.

Reserves: Redfeather Falls

Species: Rosvelt Elk, Moose, Black tail, WHite tail

Score: harvest value + CSS

* 5 Submissions

* The hunts must have at least 30 minutes in real time.

* Submissions of the hunt link must be made within 90 minutes after the end of the hunt.

Attempts: Unlimited

I reserve the right to modify the rules and terms of this contest at any time between the date and time of this post and the beginning of the competition. I also reserve the right to cancel this competition at any time.

UHC and the host of the competition reserve the right to disqualify any entrant in its sole discretion for any reason, including, but not limited to: fraud, unsportsmanlike conduct, harassment, etc. al.
Discrepancies and ambiguities in the rules or the scoring site will be addressed by the UHC or by the competition host in the most convenient way possible.

All prizes are final and can not be refused by anyone in the top 3
Last edited by Ze_pikenu on December 20th, 2018, 3:10 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Apenas relaxe e caçe.
JamboWhoDat
Hunter

Re: "O lamento dos Veados" competition

Post by JamboWhoDat »

Thanks for the comp. Straight forward and basic. Always the best. Looking at your prize values, you may want to double check with someone in the know if you will be able to award those values. Last I heard UHC could no longer distribute em$, so would have to award gift codes for em$. You may have to adjust your prizes to reflect the purchasable em$ values so you can purchase the gift codes.
Ze_pikenu

Post by Ze_pikenu »

JamboWhoDat wrote:Thanks for the comp. Straight forward and basic. Always the best. Looking at your prize values, you may want to double check with someone in the know if you will be able to award those values. Last I heard UHC could no longer distribute em$, so would have to award gift codes for em$. You may have to adjust your prizes to reflect the purchasable em$ values so you can purchase the gift codes.
The uhc can transfer EMS from my account to the winners through EW.
Apenas relaxe e caçe.
stancomputerhunter
Trophy Hunter

Post by stancomputerhunter »

No, they can't. They used to be able to do that, but recently they announced they would not do it anymore.

Image Rares: 86 NTs: 29
euler_silva

Post by euler_silva »

:D I'm ready for another competition ... the more technical the better! Let BRAZILIANS participate in the mass of this one more of the competitions of the group THE HUNTER BR! :D :D

;)
Se começar .. termine !

Tod1d
Lead Moderator
Lead Moderator

Post by Tod1d »

We (David or I) can't transfer em$. However, we can request EW to do it for us, on a limited basis. (Gift codes are still the preferred method, so we don't abuse the privilege)

Where we are prohibited is transferring em$ from our accounts, for our comps or for redeeming the UHC points.
It's "Tod", with one bloody 'd'!
VonStratos
Outfitter

Post by VonStratos »

Muito obrigado for the competition, i have a question only, we need at least 1 of each specie in the hunt to be valid?

ImageImage
"Turkeys...the only animal smarter than man."
Ze_pikenu

Post by Ze_pikenu »

VonStratos wrote:Muito obrigado for the competition, i have a question only, we need at least 1 of each specie in the hunt to be valid?
Yes 8-)
Apenas relaxe e caçe.
Tod1d
Lead Moderator
Lead Moderator

Post by Tod1d »

Ze_pikenu wrote:
VonStratos wrote:Muito obrigado for the competition, i have a question only, we need at least 1 of each specie in the hunt to be valid?
Yes 8-)
The code doesn't check that all 4 are there. But submitting a hunt with less than 4 would waste a submission.
It's "Tod", with one bloody 'd'!
stancomputerhunter
Trophy Hunter

Post by stancomputerhunter »

Does a submission with 4 new animals replace all 4 of the previous ones, or just those with improved scores? If there are more than 4 harvests on the expedition, does it just take the best 4 of each species the first time? And then the improved scores on additional submissions?

Also, just a comment. Real funny, 30 min minimum time limit. Who is going to go out and find, first one of each with a decent score, and then 100% HV with the hit boxes screwed up, in less than 30 min real time? Another comp in a reserve with animals with hit boxes messed up. Why do you do it?

Image Rares: 86 NTs: 29

Return to “Competitions”