"O lamento dos Veados" competition

Talk about official or unofficial competitions. Feel free to host your own!
Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Re: "O lamento dos Veados" competition

Post by Tanngnjostr »

Thanks for this nice competition, Ze_pikenu. I just discovered it this morning and decided to invest in a few daily licenses to participate as a guest player - with limited success, as you can see, but I had fun! :) The competition ticked a lot of boxes for me: Redfeather Falls, deer hunting, going for multiple trophies in a long expedition, need for good shot placement, no additional rules or limitations. Even though I've generally left the game, events like these happily make me come back for a day or two. :D Obrigado! And good luck to all competitors...
Image Image Image
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

Finished! This was a tough comp to complete. It was fun and at the same time- not so fun. My first submission consisted of three of the animals, my 2nd submission replaced all the animals ( with one high scoring WT) leaving three open placements! It was then I realized it was to be done all in one hunt. Here I thought I could add the critters as I went, but, not seeing the "all in one hunt" due to it not really in the ROE but under the logo, I was lead astray! Still, it was fun and quite the grind, but I don't mind the grind... Thanks for hosting Ze. Hope to see you put on a few more of these! Good luck to the rest of the competitors that still have 4-5 submissions left! See ya in the next one- here or there... ;) Peace.

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
VonStratos
Outfitter

Post by VonStratos »

I made a last attempt, didn't had too much time and this comp was really fun and challenging, but its like RFF ran out of good scoring bucks, the best i got were some 310 Elk, decent but too low to be a challenger to the people in the top, still i had a great time in one of my favorites reserves, thanks Ze_pikenu for the competition and to the other people that made it possible, and good luck to the participants still on the hunt. ;)

ImageImage
"Turkeys...the only animal smarter than man."
DeadClopz
Outfitter

Post by DeadClopz »

The times I tried this comp, I just couldn't find a good moose, and then real life took me away from trying more than I did. Was fun and frustrating at same time lol. Thanks for the comp. I really did enjoy it when I was able to play.

LatinJoker69
Hunter

Post by LatinJoker69 »

Congrats to the winners and a big thumbs-up to the host Ze_pikenu and to everyone else who helped make this event possible. Was hoping for a better moose for my second submission but just could not find him anywhere but that`s how it goes sometimes... ;)
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

Yes, congrats to the winners! Thanks for an awesome comp Ze and to UHC for all their work in both monitoring this thread and the work put into the coding. Another one down. ;) Peace.

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
Lamphunter
Hunter

Post by Lamphunter »

Nice! :)
Thank you Ze_pikenu for the comp. Pretty hard with very long hunts in a classic reserve.
Congratulations to the rest of the winners and to all who participated.
BCKidd great job.Very close to second place! :?
Also thanks to UHC for their support.
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

Thanks Lamphunter- I blew the first couple hunts, missed the text where all animals needed to be in one hunt. But, that's okay, should've paid more attention to the ROE. It was a fun comp, and dang tiring- I did the grind for sure. I won't be visiting RFF for a while... :lol: 8-) Peace.

BCKidd.

Keep it real!
Faultier
Hunter

Post by Faultier »

Grats kacorek, Lamphunter and BCKidd
Thanks Ze_pikenu for this competition
Stats
Spoiler:
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

Wonderin' why Ze hasn't commented on the winners. Have any of the winners received their EMS? :? :? Peace.

BCKidd.

Keep it real!

Return to “Competitions”