"O lamento dos Veados" competition

Talk about official or unofficial competitions. Feel free to host your own!
BCKidd

Re: "O lamento dos Veados" competition

Post by BCKidd »

VonStratos wrote:
Amauri Di Maia wrote:I am a member, the comp ask for a pass to register on the comp and there’s no link with infos to register...

Like was said is a private competition, in UHC you can find public and private competitions, public are for everybody and private are for organized people that want make a...well a private competition, :) If you want to try a competition, currently is running the Slug Fest by BCKidd, you still can join and participate in that one, and soon will start another competition based in Loggers Point i think. ;)

Also, you can try to contact to the Host of "PREFIRO AS CABRITAS", and ask him if you can join, nothing wrong with ask i guess.
Yes, by all means. There are 4 days left- and with it being attempts; it works out not to badly for folks who are lookin' to compete for the week-end, and maybe win some EM$ and cool trophy. 8-) Peace.

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Post by Tanngnjostr »

I think that his "private" comps are for the Brazilian community, but since you speak Portuguese you might ask him whether you could join them...
Image Image Image
Amauri Di Maia

Post by Amauri Di Maia »

Im speaking with the Brazilian guys in their group, thank you all for your support, I’m in your comp too BCKidd, I will try my best on it too!!!

Return to “Competitions”