Holiday 2018: Tommy's Red Dead Kangaroo Robbery

Talk about official or unofficial competitions. Feel free to host your own!
JaggyBunnet
Tracker

Re: Holiday 2018: Tommy's Red Dead Kangaroo Robbery

Post by JaggyBunnet »

Can anyone please explain why this is not counted as a hit to the skull ?

DYEUZ
Trophy Hunter

Post by DYEUZ »

...Yeah JB , wrong !!

I am finding out that this comp is probably one of the most frustrating for me right now . Getting head shots , but no skull.
The frustrating part for me , is having that Roo stay still for more than 2 secs . :shock: :evil:

BCKidd's 2019 COMMUNITY COMPS SERIES CHAMPIONSHIP
FIRST PLACE
MASTER HUNTER TROPHY

JaggyBunnet
Tracker

Post by JaggyBunnet »

I feel your pain Dyeuz, and that of everyone else who wasted time on this !
316 entrants and only 20 players with a result !
This was my second attempt at the competition, my first bagged a roo at just over 78m with a head shot, but no wound visible. I thought maybe I hit it in the cheek etc. I'm glad that my second attempt had a visible impact point right on top of the brain pan.
It highlights there was a problem with this competition way before it even started !!
stancomputerhunter
Trophy Hunter

Post by stancomputerhunter »

JaggyBunnet wrote:I feel your pain Dyeuz, and that of everyone else who wasted time on this !
316 entrants and only 20 players with a result !
No, I had a skull shot on my last attempt, and the game said I was in 273rd place. I'm surprised you don't know that EW never shows any results in their comps, except the top 20.

Image Rares: 86 NTs: 29
JaggyBunnet
Tracker

Post by JaggyBunnet »

I'm surprised myself Stan,I don't think I ever paid any attention to it before. My appologies to everyone for the false statement, and thanks Stan for pointing that out. Congrats for managing to get an entry accepted !
stancomputerhunter
Trophy Hunter

Post by stancomputerhunter »

JaggyBunnet wrote:I'm surprised myself Stan,I don't think I ever paid any attention to it before. My appologies to everyone for the false statement, and thanks Stan for pointing that out. Congrats for managing to get an entry accepted !
Thanks, it was pure luck. The same if I manage to hit 3 sitka in the neck without hitting a shoulder blade.

I complained about the leader boards for comps for about 2 years. It fell on deaf ears. So I just don't do them. In their big events, they can post scores for 9000+ entrants..go look. But they can't post scores of all players in their regular comps so you can compare how you did and try to get better. 9000+ no problem. 320 entrants for 48 hours after they end so you can look at the ones that end at 2:00 a.m. while you're asleep. Sorry, paying member, can't do it.

Image Rares: 86 NTs: 29

Return to “Competitions”