"1st Annual Sitka Cull 2018" by BCKidd

Talk about official or unofficial competitions. Feel free to host your own!
VonStratos
Outfitter

Re: "1st Annual Sitka Cull 2018" by BCKidd

Post by VonStratos »

Dont worry, probably Tod will take care of that if haven't done by now. I will try to put some animals in the leaderboard too, maybe not to win since i am short on time to play this days, but i hope make my name present in the leaderboard before the end of the competition, i may get rusty without my share of one shot-one kill. :D

ImageImage
"Turkeys...the only animal smarter than man."
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

sanderbarboza wrote:My score was calculated wrong by the system, I do not know what happened. Excuse me.
I don't see an error or has it been fixed? ;) Peace.

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
DYEUZ
Trophy Hunter

Post by DYEUZ »

... Yes Brian. all is good now . He double posted without reading that it was fixed . ;)

BCKidd's 2019 COMMUNITY COMPS SERIES CHAMPIONSHIP
FIRST PLACE
MASTER HUNTER TROPHY

BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

Whew...okay, thanks DYEUZ. And thank you Tod for the quick fix. There are some awesome trophies being made for this comp, so a BIG thanks to Caledonian for his time. 8-) Respectfully.

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
Johnnyb1815

Post by Johnnyb1815 »

Quick question about the one hour hunt rule. If I botch a shot in the first half hour and am not going to submit the hunt, can I quit and start a new one or must I wait?
DYEUZ
Trophy Hunter

Post by DYEUZ »

Depending , where in that half hour , you've botched your shot , it still needs to be a full 30 minutes real time hunt before you restart one .

i.e. you miss a shot 20 mins in . you either :
Wait the remaining 10 mins to make it 30 minutes or you quit right away and wait 30 minutes ( since your hunt would be only 20 minutes long )

you understand ?
Last edited by DYEUZ on December 15th, 2018, 2:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

BCKidd's 2019 COMMUNITY COMPS SERIES CHAMPIONSHIP
FIRST PLACE
MASTER HUNTER TROPHY

Tod1d
Lead Moderator
Lead Moderator

Post by Tod1d »

Johnnyb1815 wrote:Quick question about the one hour hunt rule. If I botch a shot in the first half hour and am not going to submit the hunt, can I quit and start a new one or must I wait?
You mean this rule:
**Special Requirements: Short hunts less than 30 mins, disallows you from hunting on the same reserve again for this competition for a cool down period of 30 mins. So no spawn mashing. Not following this rule is means for Disqualification.

Hunts less than 60 seconds (disconnects, can't connect to server) won't count toward this rule.
It's 30 minutes real time (1 hour in game). If it's shorter than 30 minutes, you have to wait another 30 minutes to start over. Otherwise, just let the game sit until it hits 30 minutes, then start a new one.
It's "Tod", with one bloody 'd'!
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

Tod1d wrote:
Johnnyb1815 wrote:Quick question about the one hour hunt rule. If I botch a shot in the first half hour and am not going to submit the hunt, can I quit and start a new one or must I wait?
You mean this rule:
**Special Requirements: Short hunts less than 30 mins, disallows you from hunting on the same reserve again for this competition for a cool down period of 30 mins. So no spawn mashing. Not following this rule is means for Disqualification.

Hunts less than 60 seconds (disconnects, can't connect to server) won't count toward this rule.
It's 30 minutes real time (1 hour in game). If it's shorter than 30 minutes, you have to wait another 30 minutes to start over. Otherwise, just let the game sit until it hits 30 minutes, then start a new one.
You must've had an espresso this mornin' Tod. You beat me to it. :lol: ;) Peace.

BCKidd.

Keep it real!
Johnnyb1815

Post by Johnnyb1815 »

Thanks for clearing that up, and holy crap you guys are quick

Figures this hunt doesn’t count so while I wait to restart I have to big buck in front of me....
Last edited by Tod1d on December 15th, 2018, 2:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Double post. :|
stancomputerhunter
Trophy Hunter

Post by stancomputerhunter »

Johnnyb1815 wrote:Thanks for clearing that up, and holy crap you guys are quick

Figures this hunt doesn’t count so while I wait to restart I have to big buck in front of me....
If you do like me, and screw (I mean botch..damn censors) it up 5 minutes in game, you might as well go look for a big moose or Sitka or crawl around for hares. It helps the time fly.

Image Rares: 86 NTs: 29

Return to “Competitions”