"1st Annual Sitka Cull 2018" by BCKidd

Talk about official or unofficial competitions. Feel free to host your own!
VonStratos
Outfitter

Re: "1st Annual Sitka Cull 2018" by BCKidd

Post by VonStratos »

not a request but just a suggestion, since the scout came out for sale just today/ yesterday depending on the hour, and i bet there will be quite a few fellows testing it, why don't include it on the list of permitted weapons for the comp? scout in WRR + Sitka sound like a nice chance to test the rifle and do the comp, but it may be a little op or so i have read so maybe is not in the same league as the others.

ImageImage
"Turkeys...the only animal smarter than man."
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

Hey Von, I have thought about that. I bought it myself t'day and haven't fired a shot yet, the comp hasn't started so I can add a weapon. The thing is not sure Tod could code it in the permitted weapons allowed. I will PM him and if he can, then I'll make an announcement that it has been added. Right now, it is not allowed. I'm lookin' forward to this comp! How about the rest of you? ;) Peace.

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
Lamphunter
Hunter

Post by Lamphunter »

BCKidd wrote:I'm lookin' forward to this comp! How about the rest of you? ;) Peace.BCKidd.
I'm also looking forward to your comp BCkid!
Actually, i'm looking forward to all of your comps man,cause all of em are pretty nice and challenging (not to mention sometimes very stressful). :D
The thing is,i'll probably not be able to participate as much as i would like but i'll try my best for sure. ;)
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

Lamphunter wrote:
BCKidd wrote:I'm lookin' forward to this comp! How about the rest of you? ;) Peace.BCKidd.
I'm also looking forward to your comp BCkid!
Actually, i'm looking forward to all of your comps man,cause all of em are pretty nice and challenging (not to mention sometimes very stressful). :D
The thing is,i'll probably not be able to participate as much as i would like but i'll try my best for sure. ;)
Good to know you'll do what you can. ;) Peace.

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

No other weapons will be added to the permitted weapons list. Only the rifles and bows posted will be allowed. The good thing is any Sitka taken with any other weapon will not be added to your roster. ;) Peace.
BCKidd.

Keep it real!
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

This competition has Officially started!Good luck to all! Peace.
BCKidd

Keep it real!
Radamus
Master Hunter

Post by Radamus »

Lightning strikes! OK Brain - So lets review how your recent numerology has cast a curse on me - So catch this, today's the 13th - wouldn't ya know, our modem takes a dump - Wife has been on the phone with support for last hour and while they geek out on the phone together she gets off and informs me it's official, modem is a toasted cookie - I've been expecting this has been a problem as we've had too many issues of late.

But wait! It gets better - So how am I typing this right? aha! So got new phones a few weeks ago, I see this app to make it a mobile hotspot! Coolio~ so I hook up to it - it generates a PW to sign on - ****2613 :shock: ~ fwiw, I don't believe in it one bit, but it is all I can add to the conversation at the moment - Otherwise I'd have posted some pictures of my new PB sitka hanging on the wall by now :P
"Out of all competitors, Radamus was the only one who got it I think" - BCKidd
"Ugh, I absolutely hate the thought that Radamus is right about this and I was wrong...!!!" Splainin2do
I can't afford a swear jar - xOEDragon
Spoiler:
DeadClopz
Outfitter

Post by DeadClopz »

Holy hell, I think I might need some spiked Jello Shots for this.......................................
GL Everyone

BearJohnson
Hunter

Post by BearJohnson »

Hi Ho!
Hi Ho!
It's time to hunt in snow!
I may be a noob... but I still have fun!
Trigger time = FUN!

DeadClopz
Outfitter

Post by DeadClopz »

DOH! A 61 KG with a 0 HV. 4th one of the hunt! Well safe to say, this hunt won't be submitted. LOL

Return to “Competitions”