"1st Annual 2 of Each Comp." by BCKidd.

Talk about official or unofficial competitions. Feel free to host your own!
BCKidd

Re: "1st Annual 2 of Each Comp." by BCKidd.

Post by BCKidd »

DeadClopz wrote:Ok, to be clear, we don't have to shoot all 12 entries in same hunt?
No there is no rule that requires that. It is up to each player on how they want to submit their harvests. Every hunt that is submitted however whether it is 1 animal or 12 counts as a submission. Obviously there must be two of each animal harvested and submitted for any winning position to be gained. ;) Peace.

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
DeadClopz
Outfitter

Post by DeadClopz »

BCKidd wrote:
DeadClopz wrote:Ok, to be clear, we don't have to shoot all 12 entries in same hunt?
No there is no rule that requires that. It is up to each player on how they want to submit their harvests. Every hunt that is submitted however whether it is 1 animal or 12 counts as a submission. Obviously there must be two of each animal harvested and submitted for any winning position to be gained. ;) Peace.

BCKidd.
Ok, Good. Because I think the birds are going to hurt me....

BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

The ROE allows the ptarmigan to be shot on the ground or in the air, and there is no required shot placement for those things... ;) Peace.

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
DeadClopz
Outfitter

Post by DeadClopz »

BCKidd wrote:The ROE allows the ptarmigan to be shot on the ground or in the air, and there is no required shot placement for those things... ;) Peace.

BCKidd.
I was referring more to the one shot one kill on them (birds), and if I had already killed 10 other animals, I'd be a little "upset" :lol:

Thanks for clarifying. :)

BearJohnson
Hunter

Post by BearJohnson »

DeadClopz wrote:
BCKidd wrote:The ROE allows the ptarmigan to be shot on the ground or in the air, and there is no required shot placement for those things... ;) Peace.

BCKidd.
I was referring more to the one shot one kill on them (birds), and if I had already killed 10 other animals, I'd be a little "upset" :lol:

Thanks for clarifying. :)
Easy way to guarantee you don't accidentally shoot twice out of habit. only use the single shot 12 that you got with original download of free game.
ONLY shoot them on the ground!
I may be a noob... but I still have fun!
Trigger time = FUN!

VonStratos
Outfitter

Post by VonStratos »

Other way is to pick the pump shotgun, put the slug scope and get near to a grounded Ptarmigan, blast it with birdshot, or use some vermin rifle like Plinkington and pick them in the ground. Also is needless to say that Ptarmigans should be the first animal to start the hunt, if you mess it you don't lose anything, but if you miss the shot on a ground ptarmigan after you got some good couples of goats, wolves etc... well, that's not something you want to do.

ImageImage
"Turkeys...the only animal smarter than man."
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

Most definitely I'll be goin' for the birds first too. ;) Peace.

BCKidd.

Keep it real!
Radamus
Master Hunter

Post by Radamus »

Does "ethical" shots matter on these flying rodents you just "HAD" to put in there? Mark this down - this is the FIRST time someone stuck these disease ridden, maggot infested flying rodents into a comp - I'm going to kill them, let them bake on a rock for 2 days, then I'll send you a sack of "Fresh homemade Jerky" treats and tell you it's supposed to taste "just like Chicken" ..... :twisted: :evil: :shock: :P :P :P :P
"Out of all competitors, Radamus was the only one who got it I think" - BCKidd
"Ugh, I absolutely hate the thought that Radamus is right about this and I was wrong...!!!" Splainin2do
I can't afford a swear jar - xOEDragon
Spoiler:
Nathan112244
Hunter

Post by Nathan112244 »

I liked it, I liked it

Then

I saw ptarmigan

Sorry but i'm out, would've been fun on a different map but that's all your choice.
Nathan22Outdoors
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

Radamus wrote:Does "ethical" shots matter on these flying rodents you just "HAD" to put in there? Mark this down - this is the FIRST time someone stuck these disease ridden, maggot infested flying rodents into a comp - I'm going to kill them, let them bake on a rock for 2 days, then I'll send you a sack of "Fresh homemade Jerky" treats and tell you it's supposed to taste "just like Chicken" ..... :twisted: :evil: :shock: :P :P :P :P
In that case it'll be one that everyone will always :P remember. B'sides they can be shot on the ground or in the air- it says so right in the ROE. You tho' have to shoot 'em in the air with the Snakebite Compound or it won't count :P :P :lol: - I asked Tod to code your score-sheet that way. Everyone else can shoot 'em with any ethical ammo while they're sittin' on a rock or lil' dots in the sky. ;) :lol: Peace.

Nathan112244 wrote:I liked it, I liked it

Then

I saw ptarmigan

Sorry but i'm out, would've been fun on a different map but that's all your choice.
What!? You can't shoot 'em on the ground...c'mon Nathan- easy-peasy. I was jus' messin' with Rad- the ptarmigan can be shot on the ground or in the air, either way they still count. ;) Peace.

BCKidd.

Keep it real!

Return to “Competitions”