"1st Annual 2 of Each Comp." by BCKidd.

Talk about official or unofficial competitions. Feel free to host your own!
Rozete
Tracker

Re: To be or not to be ....lucky

Post by Rozete »

KingKong1 wrote:I was just shooting my second pharmigam, pressed the trigger and .....out of the blue .....a bighorn ran straight in front of the bird :o !!!!. Goodbye to me ...... :mrgreen:

https://www.thehunter.com/#profile/king ... n/83655396
omg! thats sick! :shock: 3 monsters down the drain.. i dont get it how your keyboards still capable of writting :D
Spoiler:
Rozete
Tracker

Re: "1st Annual 2 of Each Comp." by BCKidd.

Post by Rozete »

DYEUZ wrote:Awesome Elk Rozete !!
thanks! took me to transfer all my gear to tgt and live there for a week :D
Spoiler:
Radamus
Master Hunter

Re: To be or not to be ....lucky

Post by Radamus »

Rozete wrote:
KingKong1 wrote:I was just shooting my second pharmigam, pressed the trigger and .....out of the blue .....a bighorn ran straight in front of the bird :o !!!!. Goodbye to me ...... :mrgreen:

https://www.thehunter.com/#profile/king ... n/83655396
omg! thats sick! :shock: 3 monsters down the drain.. i dont get it how your keyboards still capable of writting :D
Yeah right! Couple nice bear and wolfies too - that's why I said, I won't combine them for exactly what just happened to Kong ~
"Out of all competitors, Radamus was the only one who got it I think" - BCKidd
"Ugh, I absolutely hate the thought that Radamus is right about this and I was wrong...!!!" Splainin2do
I can't afford a swear jar - xOEDragon
Spoiler:
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

:arrow: Rozete, nice Elk 4 sure, that is tragic that he ran off to only die- why didn't he drop right there eh? KingKong1- geez that is even more tragic then Rozete losin' that Elk. Good to see folks still havin' fun. I have one more submission and it better be good, or Rad has once more made me eat my words...damn him anyway. :lol: :lol: ;) Peace.

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
stancomputerhunter
Trophy Hunter

Post by stancomputerhunter »

I've had my share of bad luck in this comp. Look at some of the shot distances.

Missed a shot in this hunt.
How did Snakebite hit only spine from that distance?
The shot hole is right where the heart is.
From a TS - how does the snakebite not get lung? He ran for 10 miles. :lol:
From above in a TS - spine only.

Image Rares: 86 NTs: 29
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

Yeah, I think we've all had some bad luck in this comp. Some worse than others. I couldn't imagine it being any other way... :P :P ;) Peace.

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
VonStratos
Outfitter

Post by VonStratos »

I have little time this week to participate in the comp, and the Ptarmigans took most of it, but has been fun, and some of the anecdotes and trophies that this competition is having are amazing, Rozete that 420+ Elk is huge, and KingKong1, that Bighorn jumping to take the bullet for the Ptarmigan... i have read and saw a lot of hilarious things in the game, but never i would have believed that someone, animal or hunter in the game could take a bullet for a winged rat :lol: sorry you missed that hunt, if this serve as consolation, many of us have lose good hunts also due the game trolling us. ;)

ImageImage
"Turkeys...the only animal smarter than man."
Radamus
Master Hunter

Post by Radamus »

I'm not a big Rocky Elk hunter and only have 1 maybe 2 over 400 from game - This was 403. surprisingly I thought it would be a bump in score but it lived 7 seconds giving me an 87HV - yet still fell below a 365 with 100HV - So dropping an animal on the spot still means much more than the score. I was quite surprised frankly - Still happy to bag a 400 elk anytime even if only a Rocky version.
I did have a decent outing for a good mule hunt last night with finally finding some good packs with nice racks for a change. I had a feeling when I opened the hunt with this 400 elk it would be a good spawn and sure enough it was. after finding some nice deer I really wanted to push on but then I thought about all the time so far not finding good deer that I should call this a hunt and take my blessings. It was tough to call it a day but but then animals were starting to sleep on me and it would get tougher. In the end, this hunt was worth using a submission for considering the horizon is on the way.

"Out of all competitors, Radamus was the only one who got it I think" - BCKidd
"Ugh, I absolutely hate the thought that Radamus is right about this and I was wrong...!!!" Splainin2do
I can't afford a swear jar - xOEDragon
Spoiler:
stancomputerhunter
Trophy Hunter

Post by stancomputerhunter »

One thing this comp proves, without a doubt. There are no Bighorn Sheep that score between 170-179.

Image Rares: 86 NTs: 29
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

What'd you mean? You have a nice 180+ and so does another competitor, so, they must be out there. Yes, probably far and between, but they're still there... ;) Peace.

BCKidd.

Keep it real!

Return to “Competitions”