"1st Annual 2 of Each Comp." by BCKidd.

Talk about official or unofficial competitions. Feel free to host your own!
stancomputerhunter
Trophy Hunter

Re: "1st Annual 2 of Each Comp." by BCKidd.

Post by stancomputerhunter »

BCKidd wrote:What'd you mean? You have a nice 180+ and so does another competitor, so, they must be out there. Yes, probably far and between, but they're still there... ;) Peace.

BCKidd.
The scores from this comp are 160-169 and 180+, and NOTHING in between.

Image Rares: 86 NTs: 29
Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Post by Tanngnjostr »

stancomputerhunter wrote:The scores from this comp are 160-169 and 180+, and NOTHING in between.
Probably similar to blacktails that rarely score between 166 and 189. There are some, but they are almost as rare as a rare. ;) Seems like the algorithm for creating and scoring the antlers/horns somehow don't allow those configurations.
Image Image Image
stancomputerhunter
Trophy Hunter

Tanngnjostr wrote:
stancomputerhunter wrote:The scores from this comp are 160-169 and 180+, and NOTHING in between.
Probably similar to blacktails that rarely score between 166 and 189. There are some, but they are almost as rare as a rare. ;) Seems like the algorithm for creating and scoring the antlers/horns somehow don't allow those configurations.
Yes, that was my point. Another bug, never addressed.

Radamus
Master Hunter

Post by Radamus »

BCKidd wrote: I have one more submission and it better be good, or Rad has once more made me eat my words...damn him anyway. :lol: :lol: ;) Peace. BCKidd.
OK you Kanooky, playing for the last pot now - So what cards ya going to draw? Eh? I need 13 points to tie you right now, but this is not tiddly winks, this one is to the death - Mathematically I can murder you in several ways but which will it be? Hmmmm it's interesting studying numbers and the most value available.

One thing for sure is, you've motivated me to cover more new ground going places and taking routes which are all new to me so that has been real fun and I've been enjoying TGT quite a lot.
"Out of all competitors, Radamus was the only one who got it I think" - BCKidd
"Ugh, I absolutely hate the thought that Radamus is right about this and I was wrong...!!!" Splainin2do
I can't afford a swear jar - xOEDragon
Spoiler:
Rozete
Tracker

Post by Rozete »

pff, another runner.. 27.086
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Radamus
Master Hunter

Post by Radamus »

Rozete wrote:pff, another runner.. 27.086
Spoiler:
Damn what a shame - I have to admit- I've shot a few bear and deer and when they ran instantly I said- "I hope your score sucks- you looked so small I don't know why I wasted a bullet on your sorry butt" :lol:
"Out of all competitors, Radamus was the only one who got it I think" - BCKidd
"Ugh, I absolutely hate the thought that Radamus is right about this and I was wrong...!!!" Splainin2do
I can't afford a swear jar - xOEDragon
Spoiler:
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

Radamus wrote:
BCKidd wrote: I have one more submission and it better be good, or Rad has once more made me eat my words...damn him anyway. :lol: :lol: ;) Peace. BCKidd.
OK you Kanooky, playing for the last pot now - So what cards ya going to draw? Eh? I need 13 points to tie you right now, but this is not tiddly winks, this one is to the death - Mathematically I can murder you in several ways but which will it be? Hmmmm it's interesting studying numbers and the most value available.

One thing for sure is, you've motivated me to cover more new ground going places and taking routes which are all new to me so that has been real fun and I've been enjoying TGT quite a lot.
Thirteen is an unlucky number Radamus, I ain't to :P worried. 'theDoors' produced thirteen albums only, then death came. 'Married with Children' lasted for only thirteen seasons, Friday the thirteenth irl is supposed to be bad luck... see where I'm goin' with this... :lol: :lol: When it is all over, :P at least you had fun. 8-) Peace.

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
stancomputerhunter
Trophy Hunter

Radamus wrote:
Rozete wrote:pff, another runner.. 27.086
Spoiler:
Damn what a shame - I have to admit- I've shot a few bear and deer and when they ran instantly I said- "I hope your score sucks- you looked so small I don't know why I wasted a bullet on your sorry butt" :lol:
Major hit box error. Broadside from 23 meters. :roll:

Lucky
Outfitter

Post by Lucky »

Loved this competition BC :) , tried hard but failed :? , but in the attempts I learned a lot mostly about bird shooting never hunted the white tailed vermin before , kinda fun after you get a few.
your comps are the best, the way you mix up the scoring and 1 shot one kill I love. sure glad you didn't have them all designated for 1 hunt :oops: but in retrospect that would have made a great
competition :idea: maybe add it to your "2nd Annual 2 of Each Comp." Keep up the great ideas and competitions count me in on your next one and thanks :P
"Friends are angels who lift us to our feet
when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly.'
There is no beginning or end..Yesterday is history.
Tomorrow is a mystery."
Today is a gift.
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

LuckyMurph wrote:Loved this competition BC :) , tried hard but failed :? , but in the attempts I learned a lot mostly about bird shooting never hunted the white tailed vermin before , kinda fun after you get a few.
your comps are the best, the way you mix up the scoring and 1 shot one kill I love. sure glad you didn't have them all designated for 1 hunt :oops: but in retrospect that would have made a great
competition :idea: maybe add it to your "2nd Annual 2 of Each Comp." Keep up the great ideas and competitions count me in on your next one and thanks :P
Thanks for those words Lucky. You will be pleased to know another comp is coming up. Keep watching this forum and UHC pending comps. Glad you had fun, and I look forward to seeing you in the next as well. 8-) Respect.

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.

Return to “Competitions”