"1st Annual 2 of Each Comp." by BCKidd.

Talk about official or unofficial competitions. Feel free to host your own!
Radamus
Master Hunter

Re: "1st Annual 2 of Each Comp." by BCKidd.

Post by Radamus »

BCKidd wrote::arrow: Radamus, I was waitin' for you to jump ahead with your last submission and then I was gonna do my best to beat you down. That's okay tho', my 1,987. is a lucky number for me. That is when my wife Tracy and I got married, so I'm happy with that score. :lol: ;) Peace.

BCKidd.
Hey BC, How Ironic, that's the name of Lt O'Brien's wife too ~ small world :lol: - Oh btw - you had a 28 minute hunt, just so you know I noticed :P
"Out of all competitors, Radamus was the only one who got it I think" - BCKidd
"Ugh, I absolutely hate the thought that Radamus is right about this and I was wrong...!!!" Splainin2do
I can't afford a swear jar - xOEDragon
Spoiler:
DYEUZ
Trophy Hunter

Post by DYEUZ »

... Lt O'brien , the detective working for Henderson & Co. PI Agency in Fruitmont, B.C. ? ;)

BCKidd's 2019 COMMUNITY COMPS SERIES CHAMPIONSHIP
FIRST PLACE
MASTER HUNTER TROPHY

Radamus
Master Hunter

Post by Radamus »

DYEUZ wrote:... Lt O'brien , the detective working for Henderson & Co. PI Agency in Fruitmont, B.C. ? ;)
Yeap, one in the same! :lol:
"Out of all competitors, Radamus was the only one who got it I think" - BCKidd
"Ugh, I absolutely hate the thought that Radamus is right about this and I was wrong...!!!" Splainin2do
I can't afford a swear jar - xOEDragon
Spoiler:
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

Radamus wrote:
BCKidd wrote::arrow: Radamus, I was waitin' for you to jump ahead with your last submission and then I was gonna do my best to beat you down. That's okay tho', my 1,987. is a lucky number for me. That is when my wife Tracy and I got married, so I'm happy with that score. :lol: ;) Peace.

BCKidd.
Hey BC, How Ironic, that's the name of Lt O'Brien's wife too ~ small world :lol: - Oh btw - you had a 28 minute hunt, just so you know I noticed :P
:shock: No way... :oops: No wonder I didn't win. :P :P :lol: Good eye Rad, I'll make sure not to make that mistake again, I'll probably never live it down now. ;) Peace.
DYEUZ wrote:... Lt O'brien , the detective working for Henderson & Co. PI Agency in Fruitmont, B.C. ? ;)
Who is this O'Brien fella you two are talkin' 'bout? :P :P ;) Peace.

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.

Return to “Competitions”