"1st Annual 2 of Each Comp." by BCKidd.

Talk about official or unofficial competitions. Feel free to host your own!
Lamphunter
Hunter

Re: "1st Annual 2 of Each Comp." by BCKidd.

Post by Lamphunter »

I'm done guys.
Congrats to the winners.Well done.You definitely deserve it. :)
BCKidd,what can i say man. Another very successful hard core comp of yours! You're becoming the master host for sure!
From what i just read, another one of yours on the way during the last two weeks of 2018! I wonder about the rules of this one too. :D
Thank you and thanks to Tod1d, who makes things happen! ;)
Radamus
Master Hunter

Post by Radamus »

I'm toasted too! I couldn't take BC down this time. I miscalculated my points~ My bad :D

But, I have a couple nice takeaways from my final hunt. First off, what may be my PB ram - Funny how this went, I was tracking a small trio with one M. I'm in position waiting for the perfect clear shot but I had to rise up because of the downhill angle. I see something in front of me - the back of a curly horn! High spot too! I blasted him while he was looking at me- I had a millisecond for the shot and he dropped, that was satisfying - 20m away he sneaked up on me. Turned out a nice 187.
But before that, I was making my way towards going up on the mountain and got some mule calls not too far off my line. I decided to take a minute to check them out and Sure enough, one of those kinky fella's - nothing else worth shooting besides him. He'll make nice wallpaper.

"Out of all competitors, Radamus was the only one who got it I think" - BCKidd
"Ugh, I absolutely hate the thought that Radamus is right about this and I was wrong...!!!" Splainin2do
I can't afford a swear jar - xOEDragon
Spoiler:
nue

Post by nue »

This was a lot of fun. Thanks BCKidd for a great competition, I had a blast.
Congratulations to the leaders, hopefully my score holds up there! :D

On a side note, I found out I have gallstones some days ago. But have actually been suffering its consequences since the beginning of this comp, this was a great way to pass the time when I wasn't in pain or in the hospital. So thanks again for a good time! :P
VonStratos
Outfitter

Post by VonStratos »

Nice competition, couldn't participate as much as i would i wish, but still had fun, thanks BCkidd and hosts, and of course congratulations to the winners and participants. :)

ImageImage
"Turkeys...the only animal smarter than man."
Rozete
Tracker

Post by Rozete »

damn those bears! was struggling previous comp, in this one too. thought, i will come across 25ish easily today and then try to improve something else.. ha! just 3 gave me hope theyll score up to 27; just one scored 24.5 (dismissed him as it seemed theres still plenty of time).. 15min before comp ends found one that could give me top4, but in a hurry didnt drop him on the spot ..so much hope was on grizzly. damn them!
but overall im satisfied. tgt was new to me, got to know it. skilled up nicely
that elk i posted earlier won me a trophy of the week contest! woohoo!

gratz to winners!
thanks for the comp, BCKidd! really liked this concept
Spoiler:
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

Nice ram and NT Rad. Funny how you are thirteenth, when you thought you only needed thirteen points to kill me... Like I said 13, well that is jus' an unlucky number. For you tho' maybe not since you managed a nice Ram, 187 that is at the top of the scale. I'm glad you and all the others had fun with this one. My next one is a bit more laid back. This one is about to end. Looks like xOEDragonx has pulled up to fourth- HPD must be choked! :lol: :lol: Well done xOEDragonx! ;) Peace.

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
DYEUZ
Trophy Hunter

Post by DYEUZ »

Grats to the winners .
Thx for hosting BCKidd.

BCKidd's 2019 COMMUNITY COMPS SERIES CHAMPIONSHIP
FIRST PLACE
MASTER HUNTER TROPHY

DeadClopz
Outfitter

Post by DeadClopz »

Awesome comp once again. I didn't get to use up all my attempts as I got pulled away from the computer today. I doubt I would have broken into the top 10 regardless. I had terrible luck with the bears and Elk. LOL
Congrats to the winners!

xOEDragonx

Post by xOEDragonx »

Rozete wrote:15min before comp ends found one that could give me top4, but in a hurry didnt drop him on the spot ..so much hope was on grizzly. damn them!
I was watching you like a hawk once I submitted my last attempt, and my heart sank when I saw that 25 bear pop up. I figured you bumped me out at the last minute. I didn't even realize you lost points on the HV until you put him on the leaderboard. Real bummer there :?. And now I'm feeling a guilty conscience... I just barely bumped HPD out with my short mule deer hunt I squeaked in after work. I wish I could have improved the score even more so I didn't feel like I was cutting it so close. But elk are my kryptonite... it takes forever to find them and they're always weeny bulls. And I probably should have tried to improve my sheep but hunting in the mountains is just too risky with the rules of the comp. Ah well, it was a fun run. Biggest grizz on the board, tied for biggest mountain chicken, and second biggest muley (New PB best, yippee!). I'm pretty darn proud of those couple scores anyway. And this guy here was a highlight for sure. First NT mule since the trophy lodges, so he has a home on my wall now.

BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

This comp has Officially ended. A big Thank You to all participants and our UHC Comp coder- Tod1D! Thank you for making these things happen. ;) Respect to all.
BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.

Return to “Competitions”