"1st Annual 2 of Each Comp." by BCKidd.

Talk about official or unofficial competitions. Feel free to host your own!
DYEUZ
Trophy Hunter

Re: "1st Annual 2 of Each Comp." by BCKidd.

Post by DYEUZ »

I understand what you are saying BCKidd. And if you know me a little , my post from last night , right after my hunt , you will understand that posting when you are mad , is never a good thing .
Even with my bad luck from just now , i'm still going to beat this game one way or another . I will have a score on the LB . ;)

BCKidd's 2019 COMMUNITY COMPS SERIES CHAMPIONSHIP
FIRST PLACE
MASTER HUNTER TROPHY

Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Post by Tanngnjostr »

DYEUZ wrote:...Tried going outside render distance , but it did not do it . So , i present to you , the Wolf responsible for my failed hunt this morning .
shame i had only two packs of arrows with me . ;)
I'm afraid that doesn't look like a one shot kill, Serge! But nice muley anyway...
Image Image Image
DYEUZ
Trophy Hunter

Post by DYEUZ »

:arrow: Marc ... :lol: Thx for making me laugh . :lol:

FIRST PLACE
MASTER HUNTER TROPHY

Faultier
Hunter

Post by Faultier »

guess thats our new mythical creature .. the invincible timbergold porcupine. :lol:

@ Stan
we`ve seen stranger things like that wound time on your sheep , (i remember in the moose / heartshot comp. we had similar results )
But seeing your airborne bird have a woundtime aswell looks really strange. I would guess that , with all the recent patching / updating there might be issue between you and the server , and that discrepancy giving you a wound time where there should be none.

Same thing might cause the problems with the animals that can`t be harvested.
Stats
Spoiler:
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

DYEUZ wrote:I understand what you are saying BCKidd. And if you know me a little , my post from last night , right after my hunt , you will understand that posting when you are mad , is never a good thing .
Even with my bad luck from just now , i'm still going to beat this game one way or another . I will have a score on the LB . ;)
I never doubted that. Look at what jus' happened to me... :(

Could not retrieve, I could almost get to him then the water dropped off :roll: in all possible directions. Not sure it would have floated closer if I had left it alone, so I ended the hunt. Damn thing anyway... :lol: Peace.

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
DYEUZ
Trophy Hunter

Post by DYEUZ »

:arrow: BCKidd ... Not fun for sure .
This situation , of animals going in deeper water , is known for me since the render distance changes .
They did not go in deep water before that change !

Here is another example of this issue . Bird in deep water , scuba diving , last week .

FIRST PLACE
MASTER HUNTER TROPHY

Radamus
Master Hunter

Post by Radamus »

I lost mule deer in the river on my first hunt when TGT came out- I only shoot stuff in certain situations since. I don't get the problems Big D is having, I've had weird stuff happen there (TGT), but it's making me a little nervous :shock:
"Out of all competitors, Radamus was the only one who got it I think" - BCKidd
"Ugh, I absolutely hate the thought that Radamus is right about this and I was wrong...!!!" Splainin2do
I can't afford a swear jar - xOEDragon
Spoiler:
INTIMID883R
Outfitter

Post by INTIMID883R »

Animals been going in deep water forever. I have many videos that are years old, made and sent in to support as bug reports. Nothing new here.
Spoiler:
VonStratos
Outfitter

Post by VonStratos »

DYEUZ wrote:...Tried going outside render distance , but it did not do it . So , i present to you , the Wolf responsible for my failed hunt this morning .
shame i had only two packs of arrows with me . ;)

I just lose a great hunt, 2 Ptarmirats(one airshot) 1 good wolf, and then i just saw a Bid horned goat, i went prone in the railroad bridge, perfect aim, clear view nice target, shot, bam! the goat ran unharmed...my shot hit a invisible wall in the damm bridge hit-boxes, and so i lost a hunt, at least you could bag the culprit, i cant hunt down a bridge. :(

ImageImage
"Turkeys...the only animal smarter than man."
nue

Post by nue »

VonStratos wrote:I just lose a great hunt, 2 Ptarmirats(one airshot) 1 good wolf, and then i just saw a Bid horned goat, i went prone in the railroad bridge, perfect aim, clear view nice target, shot, bam! the goat ran unharmed...my shot hit a invisible wall in the damm bridge hit-boxes, and so i lost a hunt, at least you could bag the culprit, i cant hunt down a bridge. :(
Lost one in a similar way, my shot just hit an invisible patch of ground right in front of me. Triple check my placement from now on and only shoot prone on very flat ground or on ledges. :lol:
Managed to submit my first hunt. :!:

Cheers, loving this one.

Return to “Competitions”