"1st Annual 2 of Each Comp." by BCKidd.

Talk about official or unofficial competitions. Feel free to host your own!
stancomputerhunter
Trophy Hunter

Re: "1st Annual 2 of Each Comp." by BCKidd.

Post by stancomputerhunter »

Question, for clarification.

If I shoot two airborne Ptarmigans, 1 shot kill each, and then later shoot a 412 RME (yeah right) 1 shot kill, in the same hunt, but it has crappy HV or CSS, can I submit the two flying rats without the RME?

Image Rares: 86 NTs: 29
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

stancomputerhunter wrote:Question, for clarification.

If I shoot two airborne Ptarmigans, 1 shot kill each, and then later shoot a 412 RME (yeah right) 1 shot kill, in the same hunt, but it has crappy HV or CSS, can I submit the two flying rats without the RME?
Nope the score-sheet isn't set up to take only what folks want to submit. You'd have to submit the RME along with the ptarmigans. Sorry. ;) Peace.

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
Tod1d
Lead Moderator
Lead Moderator

Post by Tod1d »

BCKidd wrote:

Nope the score-sheet isn't set up to take only what folks want to submit. You'd have to submit the RME along with the ptarmigans. Sorry. ;) Peace.

BCKidd.
A 412 RME is going to have a pretty good CSS (77% out of 95% max). However it could have a crappy HV.

The scoresheet will only add it to the leaderboard if it has a better total score (CSS + HV) than the lowest scoring RME already on the leaderboard. Or, if there is less than 2 on the leaderboard.

So if, for example it's your first submission it will get added. But you can always improve it with another submission.
It's "Tod", with one bloody 'd'!
stancomputerhunter
Trophy Hunter

Tod1d wrote:
BCKidd wrote:

BCKidd.
A 412 RME is going to have a pretty good CSS (77% out of 95% max). However it could have a crappy HV.

The scoresheet will only add it to the leaderboard if it has a better total score (CSS + HV) than the lowest scoring RME already on the leaderboard. Or, if there is less than 2 on the leaderboard.

So if, for example it's your first submission it will get added. But you can always improve it with another submission.
Of course I can, but then I would be using 2 of the 6 submissions allowed, for 1 RME. It appears we are being forced to submit multiple species at a time in order to have the opportunity to improve.

DYEUZ
Trophy Hunter

Post by DYEUZ »

Maybe get in one hunt : RME + MD + Wolf .Then in another one : BHS + Bird . Then : Grizzly + Imp on others . Something like that .

BCKidd's 2019 COMMUNITY COMPS SERIES CHAMPIONSHIP
FIRST PLACE
MASTER HUNTER TROPHY

stancomputerhunter
Trophy Hunter

DYEUZ wrote:Maybe get in one hunt : RME + MD + Wolf .Then in another one : BHS + Bird . Then : Grizzly + Imp on others . Something like that .
That would work. But I'm never going to kill 6 animals in one hunt with the 1 shot 1 kill, and lung or heart, and 100% HV. Take way too much time.

Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Post by Tanngnjostr »

stancomputerhunter wrote:Of course I can, but then I would be using 2 of the 6 submissions allowed, for 1 RME.
Why do you think you would use two submissions? As far as I understood: one hunt = one submission, no matter how many animals you submit with it.
Image Image Image
Tod1d
Lead Moderator
Lead Moderator

Post by Tod1d »

Yeh, I'm not sure I get the problem either.

If you could choose to leave the RME out of the 1st hunt, you still need to get one (actually 2) in a subsequent hunt to get it on the leaderboard.
It doesn't matter if the Elk from the 1st hunt shows up on the leaderboard or not. If you plan to get a better one in one of the remaining 5 hunts, then it will get replaced.

You have a total of 6 submissions (hunts that you submit), which means at the very least you need to get 2 animals in each hunt for a total of 12 animals.
You can also get more than 2 animals in a hunt, and if one of them improves your overall score it will be added to the leaderboard as well.
stancomputerhunter
Trophy Hunter

I see, I guess I was looking at the logistics wrong.

Tod1d
Lead Moderator
Lead Moderator

Post by Tod1d »

stancomputerhunter wrote:I see, I guess I was looking at the logistics wrong.
No worries. Better to get it sorted out before you start hunting. :D

Return to “Competitions”