Dead Weight Competition

Talk about official or unofficial competitions. Feel free to host your own!
xOEDragonx

Re: Dead Weight Competition

Post by xOEDragonx »

Sorry I was a bit too late to the party to help, but it looks like you got things figured out. Good job ;)
dj.p.king
Scout

Post by dj.p.king »

I too am having trouble in submitting this bear, https://www.thehunter.com/#profile/djpk ... /624871746
my hunt ended 25 minutes ago yet i get this.
Hunt Has Ended This hunt has not ended or fully updated. Please try again later.
Hunt Submission You failed to submit the scores within 90 minutes of the hunt ending
Hunt Duration Your hunt must be 1-7 hours long. 2h 6mins irt
Season 26

1 Range record Season 23 - Dall 583.110 m, 1 Range record Season 25 - Dall 601.410 m
PB range, Xbow 230.230, Bow 471.180, Rifle 601.410
Game play 2700+ hours/hunter score 19000+ http://www.uhcapps.co.uk/stats.php?username=djpking
VonStratos
Outfitter

Post by VonStratos »

VonStratos wrote:
Zycho wrote:The score-sheet does not work for me. It always says:
Hunt Has Ended This hunt has not ended or fullly updated. Please try again later.
Hunt Submition You failed to submit the scores within 90 minutes of the hunt ending
Hunt Duration Your hunt must be 1-7 hours long.

Well my hunt has ended, i am in time, and my hunt was more than 1 hour...

You need go to to the "statistics" then "hunt history" and there select the hunt you want to submit, that is the link that will work. Now, a common issue is that the server take a long time sometimes to actualize and show up your last hunt, maybe that's why it say the hunt has not ended, so its better end your hunts by Alt+F4, that way the hunt will be ready in the last hunt section.

I quote myself to correct a mistake,the valid hunt link is not the one of "last hunt" tab, but the hunt once it show up in the "hunt history" tab, it can take some time for the server put the hunt there, but when you finish a hunt by Alt+f4 it will be in the hunt history ready to go, if not it will show in the "Last hunt" tab but without the correct data, like 0 shots fired even if there is a dozen of animals harvested. ;)

ImageImage
"Turkeys...the only animal smarter than man."
Zycho
Spotter

Post by Zycho »

dj.p.king wrote:I too am having trouble in submitting this bear, https://www.thehunter.com/#profile/djpk ... /624871746
my hunt ended 25 minutes ago yet i get this.
Hunt Has Ended This hunt has not ended or fully updated. Please try again later.
Hunt Submission You failed to submit the scores within 90 minutes of the hunt ending
Hunt Duration Your hunt must be 1-7 hours long. 2h 6mins irt
But did you make it in time?

I had to wait 1 hour and logged in logged out for 20 times and suddenly it worked!

I wish you the best!!

Follow our crew on instagram
dj.p.king
Scout

Post by dj.p.king »

No never did get it to except that score sheet :( , will just have to leave what i have in already tho it is way to heavy.
Season 26

1 Range record Season 23 - Dall 583.110 m, 1 Range record Season 25 - Dall 601.410 m
Game play 2700+ hours/hunter score 19000+ http://www.uhcapps.co.uk/stats.php?username=djpking
xOEDragonx

Post by xOEDragonx »

That 90 minute rule is to prevent sandbagging. If you post here that you're having trouble submitting the hunt, I hardly consider that sandbagging. Others had a similar issue early in the competition where UHC wasn't letting them submit the hunt and it was just an issue with the game server being slow, despite ending the hunt with the Alt-F4 method. Tod was able to manually enter their bears after their time ran out, he can likely do the same for you dj.p.king if all other variables are good.
Tod1d
Lead Moderator
Lead Moderator

Post by Tod1d »

dj.p.king wrote:No never did get it to except that score sheet :( , will just have to leave what i have in already tho it is way to heavy.
Submitted.

I'm not sure whats going on with theHunter server. All 3 of those errors are because the hunt end time is still set to 0.
I'll bump the time to submit up to like 3 hours.
It's "Tod", with one bloody 'd'!
dj.p.king
Scout

Post by dj.p.king »

Thanks Tod :)
Season 26

J_Birdman
Hunter

Post by J_Birdman »

Really nice chocolate you got there Tony, a perfect match for Drifter's glacier.
INTIMID883R
Outfitter

Post by INTIMID883R »

J_Birdman wrote:Really nice chocolate you got there Tony, a perfect match for Drifter's glacier.
Thank you. It might hold up.
Spoiler:

Return to “Competitions”