Dead Weight Competition

Talk about official or unofficial competitions. Feel free to host your own!
xOEDragonx

Re: Dead Weight Competition

Post by xOEDragonx »

Tanngnjostr wrote:I assume that the height shown in the competition logo (the bear mug shot) is made up? Because if my internet research is right and if I didn't make a mistake when converting into the metric system, a 7'8'' bear would be really huge. :shock:
I made that logo on a whim for funsies so in a way, I did make it up. However, it's not out of the realms of possibility for a very, very large bear standing on his hind legs (as the one in the logo would be doing) to reach a similar height. But you're right in that it would be a huge bear 8-)
Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Post by Tanngnjostr »

That's good to know - because right now even the rabbits on SC seem to be bigger than the bears I find! :?
Image Image Image
Radamus
Master Hunter

Post by Radamus »

Tanngnjostr wrote:That's good to know - because right now even the rabbits on SC seem to be bigger than the bears I find! :?
True- all the rabbits I've seen and shot are a 1400. i can't complain much about the size of bears I've been finding, only the numbers of them. I did remember an old spot where I used to get 3-4 bears on a barrel while wandering around last night so decided to give it another go. I only have today and tomorrow as I'm heading out on a trip so I need to find my number soon :?
"Out of all competitors, Radamus was the only one who got it I think" - BCKidd
"Ugh, I absolutely hate the thought that Radamus is right about this and I was wrong...!!!" Splainin2do
I can't afford a swear jar - xOEDragon
Spoiler:
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

Wow! HighplainsDrifter that glacial bear is massive! Congrats. 8-) Peace.

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
Zycho
Spotter

Post by Zycho »

The score-sheet does not work for me. It always says:
Hunt Has Ended This hunt has not ended or fullly updated. Please try again later.
Hunt Submition You failed to submit the scores within 90 minutes of the hunt ending
Hunt Duration Your hunt must be 1-7 hours long.

Well my hunt has ended, i am in time, and my hunt was more than 1 hour...

https://www.thehunter.com/#profile/zych ... n/83457448
https://www.thehunter.com/#profile/zych ... /624852494
https://www.thehunter.com/#profile/zych ... /624855164
Last edited by Zycho on November 8th, 2018, 4:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Follow our crew on instagram
HonzoChu
Tracker

Post by HonzoChu »

Zycho wrote:The score-sheet does not work for me. It always says:
Hunt Has Ended This hunt has not ended or fullly updated. Please try again later.
Hunt Submition You failed to submit the scores within 90 minutes of the hunt ending

Zycho - edited your post with your url for the animal (should look something llike this, "https://www.thehunter.com/#profile/honz ... /624164135" ) and maybe Tod1d or someone can help you?

Update:
Sorry, I meant for you to update your post with the animal you wanted to submit.
Last edited by HonzoChu on November 8th, 2018, 11:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Zycho
Spotter

Post by Zycho »

HonzoChu wrote:

Zycho - edited your post with your url for the animal (should look something llike this, "https://www.thehunter.com/#profile/honz ... /624164135" ) and maybe Tod1d or someone can help you?
Thank you!! :)
I am not sure if i have to decide which black bear i want to submit, but when you have to choose only 1 i'll take the lighter one with 206.6 lbs

VonStratos
Outfitter

Post by VonStratos »

You need go to to the "statistics" then "hunt history" and there select the hunt you want to submit, that is the link that will work. Now, a common issue is that the server take a long time sometimes to actualize and show up your last hunt, maybe that's why it say the hunt has not ended, so its better end your hunts by Alt+F4, that way the hunt will be ready in the last hunt section.
Last edited by VonStratos on November 8th, 2018, 10:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ImageImage
"Turkeys...the only animal smarter than man."
Zycho
Spotter

Post by Zycho »

VonStratos wrote:

You need go to to the "statistics" then "last hunt" and there select the hunt you want to submit, that is the link that will work. Now, a common issue is that the server take a long time sometimes to actualize and show up your last hunt, maybe that's why it say the hunt has not ended, so its better end your hunts by Alt+F4, that way the hunt will be ready in the last hunt section.
The hunt is shown in the last hunt section, but it still does not work. I slowly go out of the 90 minutes...:(

UPDATE: IT WORKED!!!

Thank you guys for your help!
Last edited by Zycho on November 8th, 2018, 4:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.

VonStratos
Outfitter

Post by VonStratos »

Are you trying to submit the hunt link or the specific bear link? remember in this one you need submit a bear, not the whole hunt, if still have problems try post the link here like HonzoChu said, and the host may take a look and see if something went wrong. ;)

ImageImage
"Turkeys...the only animal smarter than man."

Return to “Competitions”