UHC Interactive Prize Draw | Win 10,000 em$

Talk about official or unofficial competitions. Feel free to host your own!
DYEUZ
Trophy Hunter

Re: UHC Interactive Prize Draw | Win 10,000 em$

Post by DYEUZ »

Radamus wrote:Don't blame you a bit David - not one bit. You've never been anything but an asset to EW and theHunter- You've went above and beyond more than will ever be imagined.

I'd like to say a lot more but obviously that's not possible on a one way street :roll:
My thoughts also !

BCKidd's 2019 COMMUNITY COMPS SERIES CHAMPIONSHIP
FIRST PLACE
MASTER HUNTER TROPHY

INTIMID883R
Outfitter

Post by INTIMID883R »

Radamus wrote:Don't blame you a bit David - not one bit. You've never been anything but an asset to EW and theHunter- You've went above and beyond more than will ever be imagined.

I'd like to say a lot more but obviously that's not possible on a one way street :roll:

I too would like to say a lot more, but everybody knows how I would say it. Damn shame.
Spoiler:
BuiuRei
Trophy Hunter

Post by BuiuRei »

INTIMID883R wrote:

I too would like to say a lot more, but everybody knows how I would say it. Damn shame.
If you think about it, there's nothing to say, actually.
The truth is plain to see.
Spoiler:
JimboCrow
Outfitter

Post by JimboCrow »

I can't help but recall the time Pretty Boy, caledonianblues and Fletchette worked so hard (on their own time) to kill the Whiterime memory bug and saved the game. People shouldn't forget stuff like that, ever. Where I come from it's called a debt of honor.
Radamus
Master Hunter

Post by Radamus »

JimboCrow wrote:I can't help but recall the time Pretty Boy, caledonianblues and Fletchette worked so hard (on their own time) to kill the Whiterime memory bug and saved the game. People shouldn't forget stuff like that, ever. Where I come from it's called a debt of honor.
You're working with a different value system Jimbo.
"Out of all competitors, Radamus was the only one who got it I think" - BCKidd
"Ugh, I absolutely hate the thought that Radamus is right about this and I was wrong...!!!" Splainin2do
I can't afford a swear jar - xOEDragon
Spoiler:
HooCairs
Champion Hunter

Post by HooCairs »

So what happened with UHC? I haven't been involved much.
My Youtube theHunter Wiki
Spoiler:
Tod1d
Lead Moderator
Lead Moderator

Post by Tod1d »

HooCairs wrote:So what happened with UHC? I haven't been involved much.
Nothing. Business as usual. There are a couple comps happening now, and a few in the pipeline.
We just don't have access to transfer em$ or award items anymore.
It's "Tod", with one bloody 'd'!
HooCairs
Champion Hunter

Post by HooCairs »

Tod1d wrote:We just don't have access to transfer em$ or award items anymore.
I would think EW would fix this soon. They must have a keen interest in a site such as UHC to function. It is a great extension to the game and a good motivator for many to play just a bit more, right?
My Youtube theHunter Wiki
Spoiler:
JimboCrow
Outfitter

Post by JimboCrow »

HooCairs wrote:
Tod1d wrote:We just don't have access to transfer em$ or award items anymore.
I would think EW would fix this soon. They must have a keen interest in a site such as UHC to function. It is a great extension to the game and a good motivator for many to play just a bit more, right?
You'd think so, wouldn't you? On the other hand, if they don't fix it, and soon, it says something about their loyalty to our preeminent citizens, the depth of their commitment to our community as a whole, and their lack of understanding of basic economics. Make no mistake, it's not a slap in the face to one, but to all.

"It's a little black around the eye socket, Mr. Crow, but you'll be fine. Let me guess, you were having a bad day, and then let loose with a bonehead, knee-'jerk' reaction so you got popped for it, correct? Well so what?! Suck it up, princess! A little 'make-up' and a pair of dark sunglasses can work wonders at times like these." (I am very familiar with this, trust me, it works.)
Last edited by JimboCrow on October 11th, 2018, 11:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Spoiler:

Say what you mean, mean what you say; decide upon it, do it, defend it. Keep an open mind, admit when you're wrong, forgive and forget.
IzDaPat
Scout

Post by IzDaPat »

It doesn't take much imagination to see and understand what is - most likely - going on here. And it's a damn shame. A true disgrace.

Thank you so much for everything you have done for for this game and this community, David. It is very much appreciated, and we will not forget it.

Return to “Competitions”