just a quick question

Talk about official or unofficial competitions. Feel free to host your own!
Killer1172

just a quick question

Post by Killer1172 »

the competition im am in now says the best of your first 4 with a bow, cant use a crossbow. my question is if I kill one with a gun or crossbow does it count as one of my first 4?
VonStratos
Outfitter

Re: just a quick question

Post by VonStratos »

With gun, no, xbow maybe but probably not, even if they are considered bows, it depends if is for all kind of bows, it would help if you post what competition is.

ImageImage
"Turkeys...the only animal smarter than man."
HooCairs
Champion Hunter

Post by HooCairs »

Killer1172 wrote:the competition im am in now says the best of your first 4 with a bow, cant use a crossbow. my question is if I kill one with a gun or crossbow does it count as one of my first 4?
No. You can shoot as many whitetail bucks as you wish. They will only count if they are shot with a weapon that is listed under the competition details.
Weapons: Compound Bow, Cable-backed bow, Longbow or Recurve Bow, Cupid Arrows are not allowed
My Youtube theHunter Wiki
Spoiler:
Killer1172

Post by Killer1172 »

HooCairs wrote:
Killer1172 wrote:the competition im am in now says the best of your first 4 with a bow, cant use a crossbow. my question is if I kill one with a gun or crossbow does it count as one of my first 4?
No. You can shoot as many whitetail bucks as you wish. They will only count if they are shot with a weapon that is listed under the competition details.
Weapons: Compound Bow, Cable-backed bow, Longbow or Recurve Bow, Cupid Arrows are not allowed
Thank you, that will help next time around

Return to “Competitions”