"1st Annual Insane in September" by BCKidd

Talk about official or unofficial competitions. Feel free to host your own!
BCKidd

Re: "1st Annual Insane in September" by BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

SoftShoe wrote:
BCKidd wrote::P :lol: Sure...sure, we'll go with that. Admit it SS the comp was to dang long, the scoring was confusing, even though it shouldn't have been. And your ol' eye sight ain't what it used to be
Whole lotta truth about the eyesight; I was shooting my muzzle loaders this weekend (all iron sights) and dayem them irons are getting hard to see! My groups werent anything to be proud of but I was at least minute of squirrel accurate :lol:

Seriously though it was family commitments. I loved the way you had this laid out with the stages, it really added a level of difficulty in coming up with the strategy. My only issue with it is the relatively narrow window of each stage. Maybe for the next comp make each stage last a week that way individuals with limited free time have a weekend to do it in.
Good advice. Thanks for participatin' "leastwise SS. ;) Peace.

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
DYEUZ
Trophy Hunter

Post by DYEUZ »

:arrow: BCKidd and SoftShoe ... How about the same time for each stage , but weekends instead ?
Meaning , that the whole comp would last a month still, but it would be only the weekends that were required to hunt .

I'd rather have all weekends for 12@14 days total , than 30 full days of comps . 30 days is pretty long !

BCKidd's 2019 COMMUNITY COMPS SERIES CHAMPIONSHIP
FIRST PLACE
MASTER HUNTER TROPHY

BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

DYEUZ wrote::arrow: BCKidd and SoftShoe ... How about the same time for each stage , but weekends instead ?
Meaning , that the whole comp would last a month still, but it would be only the weekends that were required to hunt .

I'd rather have all weekends for 12@14 days total , than 30 full days of comps . 30 days is pretty long !
That would work too. 4 weekends- 4 stages. More good advice. Add that to the already awesome feedback and advice and this could have a whole new meaning to an awesome comp. We'll havta see what next year brings. 8-) Peace.

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
SoftShoe
Outfitter

Post by SoftShoe »

DYEUZ wrote::arrow: BCKidd and SoftShoe ... How about the same time for each stage , but weekends instead ?

Yeah that would work. I am probably not alone in that I have some time here & there through the week but when I do most of my gaming is on weekends (usually late at night).

Lamphunter
Hunter

Post by Lamphunter »

Congratulations to you Lucky! Well done! Awesome job:)
Also congratulations to all participants and Radamus, great job!
For once more, BCKidd thank you for a great comp and let's not forget Tod1d and everyone else who made this comp happen!
Peace

Return to “Competitions”