Buck -n- Buckskin

Talk about official or unofficial competitions. Feel free to host your own!
DYEUZ
Trophy Hunter

Re: Buck -n- Buckskin

Post by DYEUZ »

Tanngnjostr wrote:
OldSnake wrote:which bows can I use
As far as I know: all recurve bows, heavy recurve bow, longbow, cable-backed bow.
Yeah, on the forum ,when talking about traditional bows , in this game ,it means : all bows made of wood .

BCKidd's 2019 COMMUNITY COMPS SERIES CHAMPIONSHIP
FIRST PLACE
MASTER HUNTER TROPHY

OldSnake
Spotter

Post by OldSnake »

thy
Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Post by Tanngnjostr »

I'm already done with my three hunts - tomorrow's the wedding anniversary and my wife told me that's more important than hunting pixels. Ah well... :roll:

Thanks SoftShoe, I had fun with this. That's my entry:

170 plus heart shot. It'll probably fall down quite a bit on the leaderboard, but I'm happy with it. Thanks again also to Trenton (InstinctiveArcher) for this wonderful (and powerful) bow! :)
Image Image Image
Radamus
Master Hunter

Post by Radamus »

Tanngnjostr wrote:I'm already done with my three hunts - tomorrow's the wedding anniversary and my wife told me that's more important than hunting pixels. Ah well... :roll:

Thanks SoftShoe, I had fun with this. That's my entry:

170 plus heart shot. It'll probably fall down quite a bit on the leaderboard, but I'm happy with it. Thanks again also to Trenton (InstinctiveArcher) for this wonderful (and powerful) bow! :)
Nice photo Tann~you're welcome I missed a heart :P
"Out of all competitors, Radamus was the only one who got it I think" - BCKidd
"Ugh, I absolutely hate the thought that Radamus is right about this and I was wrong...!!!" Splainin2do
I can't afford a swear jar - xOEDragon
Spoiler:
TheSheWolf
Hunter

Post by TheSheWolf »

Ahhh, AWESOME. This is how hunting should be :D

Edit--first entry... 175 but missed the heart :P Puts me square in fourth, lol. Nice, big buck though, found him so fast I had to wait a few minutes to make sure the hunt was long enough to submit. Also I forgot how often I have to shoot angry moose... had to run back and forth in front of one cow, and fire an arrow into the air near another, just to stop them charging :D

https://www.thehunter.com/#profile/thes ... /618585751 if for some reason someone wants the scoresheet on top of the UHC submission.
Last edited by TheSheWolf on September 16th, 2018, 3:49 am, edited 2 times in total.
vortex1957
Tracker

Post by vortex1957 »

BCKidd wrote:Heads up SoftShoe-the submit box- isn't accepting submissions. It remains pinked out. ;) Peace.

BCKidd.
Tod1d wrote:Fixed.
Still not working for me... :(

Here is my hunt that I wanted to enter: https://www.thehunter.com/#profile/vort ... n/82745363
Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Post by Tanngnjostr »

vortex1957 wrote:Here is my hunt that I wanted to enter: https://www.thehunter.com/#profile/vort ... n/82745363
I think that hunt will not be accepted. It looks like you shot a second animal (two arrows are shown as hits) but didn't harvest it. Maybe that's the reason why it doesn't work?
Image Image Image
vortex1957
Tracker

Post by vortex1957 »

Tanngnjostr wrote:
vortex1957 wrote:Here is my hunt that I wanted to enter: https://www.thehunter.com/#profile/vort ... n/82745363
I think that hunt will not be accepted. It looks like you shot a second animal (two arrows are shown as hits) but didn't harvest it. Maybe that's the reason why it doesn't work?
Maybe, but, It shows that I have "no attempts left" on the score sheet and this was to be my first entry
Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Post by Tanngnjostr »

vortex1957 wrote:Maybe, but, It shows that I have "no attempts left" on the score sheet and this was to be my first entry
For every hunt that you start on a reserve that has whitetails (and that lasts longer than a minute), one attempts is subtracted - no matter if you submit the hunt or not. Very similar to the attempts system in the official competitions. In this competition, you have only three attempts which means only the first three hunts on a whitetail reserve (WHI, LP, SC, RFF, RB) will be valid. I'm afraid this was probably a misunderstandig and you mixed it up with "submissions" which only use up if you actually decide to submit a hunt.
Image Image Image
vortex1957
Tracker

Post by vortex1957 »

Tanngnjostr wrote:
vortex1957 wrote:Maybe, but, It shows that I have "no attempts left" on the score sheet and this was to be my first entry
For every hunt that you start on a reserve that has whitetails (and that lasts longer than a minute), one attempts is subtracted - no matter if you submit the hunt or not. Very similar to the attempts system in the official competitions. In this competition, you have only three attempts which means only the first three hunts on a whitetail reserve (WHI, LP, SC, RFF, RB) will be valid. I'm afraid this was probably a misunderstandig and you mixed it up with "submissions" which only use up if you actually decide to submit a hunt.
That would be it then :oops: , oh well, better luck next time :lol: :lol: Back to finishing the lynx missions.

Return to “Competitions”