2nd Annual RFF Fall Hunt

Talk about official or unofficial competitions. Feel free to host your own!
SoftShoe
Outfitter

Re: 2nd Annual RFF Fall Hunt

Post by SoftShoe »

Congrats Kidd, thats one monster of a RE!! #1 on the LB, pretty sure I would soil some linen if I spotted a beast like that! :lol:

Radamus
Master Hunter

Post by Radamus »

Grats BC! Wowzer! Amazing elk! I have a tent not far from that spot too. Everything I've spotted would've taken 2 elk to equal that big boy!

btw- I'm going to have to DQ your WRR hunt. You had 23 animals but used 35 shots :shock: :o :(
"Out of all competitors, Radamus was the only one who got it I think" - BCKidd
"Ugh, I absolutely hate the thought that Radamus is right about this and I was wrong...!!!" Splainin2do
I can't afford a swear jar - xOEDragon
Spoiler:
SoftShoe
Outfitter

Post by SoftShoe »

Radamus wrote:
btw- I'm going to have to DQ your WRR hunt. You had 23 animals but used 35 shots :shock: :o :(
:lol: :lol: :lol: Oh that was perfect!! :lol: :lol: :lol: Thanks I needed that!!

Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Post by Tanngnjostr »

Radamus wrote:Grats BC! Wowzer! Amazing elk! I have a tent not far from that spot too. Everything I've spotted would've taken 2 elk to equal that big boy!
I also have a tent close to that spot, at the shore, and - as probably many of us do - I will start most RFF elk hunts from there (even though the light is bad in the early morning). I've found my PB right there, but it was just a 393. :oops:
Image Image Image
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

Radamus wrote:Grats BC! Wowzer! Amazing elk! I have a tent not far from that spot too. Everything I've spotted would've taken 2 elk to equal that big boy!

Yeah, went on a celebration shoot 'em up. You should see the last WRR hunt. Thanks for the kudos! It is indeed a nice elk. ;)
Wespertin wrote:Wow, nice hunt, congrats BCKidd.
I'll just keep on dreaming... :)
Thank you Wespertin. 8-)
SoftShoe wrote:Congrats Kidd, thats one monster of a RE!! #1 on the LB, pretty sure I would soil some linen if I spotted a beast like that! :lol:
Thank you kindly SoftShoe- ;) Cordially.

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
caledonianblues
Master Hunter

Post by caledonianblues »

Amazing elk BCKidd. I would kill for one like that. To get a 400 is so incredibly rare, but to find one so far into the 400s is awesome.

A really awesome moose too J_Birman!
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

JimboCrow wrote:Way to go BCKidd!!! That's just karma bro, you get out just what you put in. You earned it!! Impressive. Most impressive. :)
Thnx Jimbo- and indeed you do. ;) Peace.
Tanngnjostr wrote:A 425 elk and a 193 whitetail deer? In one hunt? Taken with the .303? You must BCKidding me! :shock:

Seriously, congrats! Taking that elk from 60+ meters with the .303 really means you got some balls, buddy! :)

And a nice moose, J_Birdman! 8-)
No, it is true it really is... :lol: :lol: Thnx Tann. ;) Peace.
J_Birdman wrote: However, holy smokes BC, that hunt you had! That elk! Those WT's! ..Wow! :shock: Congratulations! :D Double wow, those are fantastic animals and one amazing hunt!

Oh.. The reason that bear never ever went to the second feeder; I finally figured out that I had accidentally filled a feeder in HD instead of that one! :lol: BUT ..he still ended up in my LB hunt. Hah! But ..he didn't weigh nearly as much as I hoped. Aw! :lol:
Thanks, Birdman. 8-) Peace.
RabbitEast wrote:BCKidd, Wow! Congratz on the big WT and Elk. Really Big ones there! Very impressive! :D
Thank you! ;) Peace.
caledonianblues wrote:Amazing elk BCKidd. I would kill for one like that. To get a 400 is so incredibly rare, but to find one so far into the 400s is awesome.

A really awesome moose too J_Birman!
Thanx Cal, yeah it is a beauty!! I won't soon forget this comp... 8-) Peace.

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
Grizdude
Trophy Hunter

Post by Grizdude »

All I can say is.... WOW! I'm sure that big boy is standing in the middle of your Trophy Lodge! WTG Kidd! Congrats buddy!
Lucky
Outfitter

Post by Lucky »

Good Job BCKidd :o that elk is a keeper for sure :!: and the WT is also :!: I have still not connected all the dots, but will keeping hoping to see something. :ugeek:
“Take a stand. If you end up standing alone,
then dammit, stand alone.”
Nockedup
Hunter

Post by Nockedup »

Congratulations BC! That Rosie is a true giant!
Current Season Stats
Spoiler:
Nockedup's Twitch Channel

"Difficult doesn't mean impossible. It simply means that you have to work hard" ~ Theodore Roosevelt

Return to “Competitions”