2nd Annual RFF Fall Hunt

Talk about official or unofficial competitions. Feel free to host your own!
Radamus
Master Hunter

Re: 2nd Annual RFF Fall Hunt

Post by Radamus »

Well, I squeezed all I could out of a couple hunts today - I'm about fried and stressed to the max - Going to bed in 10th will have to be my highlight of the event :D And my Redskins handed Dallas a loss today but we won't talk about what happened Sat at Purdue because I'm not sure anyone actually knows :lol:

I'll sign off for now with this, SB 209 is a nice way to call it a day

"Out of all competitors, Radamus was the only one who got it I think" - BCKidd
"Ugh, I absolutely hate the thought that Radamus is right about this and I was wrong...!!!" Splainin2do
I can't afford a swear jar - xOEDragon
Spoiler:
dj.p.king
Scout

Post by dj.p.king »

Well with 20 hours left to this comp i can say i will not be able to submit a better score than what i have.

Thanks to BCKidd for the hunt layout and Dyeuz and Stan for their kind generosity.

I'm happy to have got a score on the board in my first UHC comp and to be the only brit up there
good luck to all in these last hours to this comp :)
Season 26

1 Range record Season 23 - Dall 583.110 m, 1 Range record Season 25 - Dall 601.410 m
PB range, Xbow 230.230, Bow 471.180, Rifle 601.410
Game play 2700+ hours/hunter score 19000+ http://www.uhcapps.co.uk/stats.php?username=djpking
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

Let me correct you dj.p.king- the awesome sponsors for this comp are: DYEUZ, SoftShoe, and J_Birdman. Still, Stan is a pretty good guy when he's around... ;) Peace.

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
JimboCrow
Outfitter

Post by JimboCrow »

Radamus wrote:Well, I squeezed all I could out of a couple hunts today - I'm about fried and stressed to the max - Going to bed in 10th will have to be my highlight of the event :D And my Redskins handed Dallas a loss today but we won't talk about what happened Sat at Purdue because I'm not sure anyone actually knows :lol:

Good hunt there Len, well done! And nice bounce into the top ten. Sleep well, you earned it I'm sure. :D
dj.p.king
Scout

Post by dj.p.king »

Sorry for getting some of the sponsors names wrong, it had been a long nite lol but thanks for such a great and testing comp
and congratz to all that have put in a score.
Season 26

1 Range record Season 23 - Dall 583.110 m, 1 Range record Season 25 - Dall 601.410 m
PB range, Xbow 230.230, Bow 471.180, Rifle 601.410
Game play 2700+ hours/hunter score 19000+ http://www.uhcapps.co.uk/stats.php?username=djpking
Radamus
Master Hunter

Post by Radamus »

JimboCrow wrote:
Radamus wrote:Well, I squeezed all I could out of a couple hunts today - I'm about fried and stressed to the max - Going to bed in 10th will have to be my highlight of the event :D And my Redskins handed Dallas a loss today but we won't talk about what happened Sat at Purdue because I'm not sure anyone actually knows :lol:

Good hunt there Len, well done! And nice bounce into the top ten. Sleep well, you earned it I'm sure. :D
Thanks my friend! Yep, nice bounce! I was pretty happy about this one.
"Ugh, I absolutely hate the thought that Radamus is right about this and I was wrong...!!!" Splainin2do
Spoiler:
Tod1d
Lead Moderator
Lead Moderator

Post by Tod1d »

BCKidd wrote:Least they're all dead and not cruisin' 'round with arrows in 'em... :lol: :lol: Peace.

Man, I jus' took a look at the leader-board, its the 1st time I've seen Tod on the board, 'cept when the comp is being tested. Nice to see you playin' along Tod. 8-) Peace.

BCKidd.
Yeah, I had a little time to kill yesterday & wanted to give it a try. Of course, somehow the game new I wasn't hunting blacktails...

Code: Select all

Species	                 Spotted	Tracked	Harvested
Whitetail Deer (Typical)	  4	       8	     3
Roosevelt Elk	              2	       5	     1
Blacktail Deer (Typical)	 12	      35	     1
Moose	                      5	      14	     3
Black Bear	                5	       4	     3
It's "Tod", with one bloody 'd'!
Lamphunter
Hunter

Post by Lamphunter »

These are amazing scores guys! I knew we would witness some awesome performances!
Radamus,what a great hunt! Really tough to get on top ten in this comp man. Congrats! ;)
And BCKidd, another very successful comp. Way to go and thank you man. :)
Radamus
Master Hunter

Post by Radamus »

Lamphunter wrote: Radamus,what a great hunt! Really tough to get on top ten in this comp man. Congrats! ;)

And BCKidd, another very successful comp. Way to go and thank you man. :)
Thank you sir! Yes this is one competition filled deal here! Glad to see so many jumping in and making it a great time. I got motivated after being down there in the 30's :lol: I wanted to make some kind of improvement. It was going Ho-Humm and getting late. I was ready to toss the towel in on ANY bull moose which I wasn't finding anything but junk anyplace. I had already been to all my go-to spots and decided to go try that crater lake place as my last resort and I had a call! YAY! I was expecting a crap fork-horn so when I got a spot on him it was 200-230! Man did I spring back to life! Now it came down to position and shot- I got the best I could hope for in thick woods and he ran off- I was yelling "Drop! Drop!" and he did- when I got close to the blood I could see it was bright red so I knew I had the closer for the hunt at this point-

Grats to BC for a good turnout! Best of all I didn't have to use him for a bait site the entire weekend!
Spoiler:
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

Tod1d wrote:
BCKidd wrote:Least they're all dead and not cruisin' 'round with arrows in 'em... :lol: :lol: Peace.

Man, I jus' took a look at the leader-board, its the 1st time I've seen Tod on the board, 'cept when the comp is being tested. Nice to see you playin' along Tod. 8-) Peace.

BCKidd.
Yeah, I had a little time to kill yesterday & wanted to give it a try. Of course, somehow the game new I wasn't hunting blacktails...

Code: Select all

Species	                 Spotted	Tracked	Harvested
Whitetail Deer (Typical)	  4	       8	     3
Roosevelt Elk	              2	       5	     1
Blacktail Deer (Typical)	 12	      35	     1
Moose	                      5	      14	     3
Black Bear	                5	       4	     3
No kiddin' Blacktail heaven. :lol: Peace.

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.

Return to “Competitions”