2nd Annual RFF Fall Hunt

Talk about official or unofficial competitions. Feel free to host your own!
BCKidd

Re: 2nd Annual RFF Fall Hunt

Post by BCKidd »

Minkus32 wrote:I've never competed in any of these before, can anyone enlighten me on how you submit stuff for these events?
Well then you are in for some real fun! Simple: Register on the Official UHC site http://www.uhcapps.co.uk/register.php with your Forum name and Hunter name if they are different. When the comp goes live there will be a registration button or enroll button- click it on and whalla, you are registered. Next when you complete a hunt- go to your hunt history and click on the hunt you want to submit and copy/paste the Url expedition to the score sheet on the UHC Site under the comp heading. Make sure you read the Rules of Engagement (ROE) and become familiar with it- any questions ask here or PM me. I'll do my best to get you rollin'. Tell all your friends to do the same. The more the merrier! Lookin' forward to seeing you Minkus32 on the leader-board. ;) Peace.

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
Minkus32

Post by Minkus32 »

I did figure out the UHC website a while ago, and I found the link to the existing competition for the coyote so at least I know where I am going there.
I think the problem I am having problems with is the copy/pasting the URL expedition...
in the launcher, I went to my profile and then hunt history I see the date of the hunt is clickable (but I can't copy anything from there). If I click on the hunt I see all the stats but I don't see anything in there thats a URL that I can copy.
In the UHC site, I did fine an expedition analyser, but I don't think thats it either...

just missing something obvious I think...
DYEUZ
Trophy Hunter

Post by DYEUZ »

You need to be on '' The Hunter '' site , not the launcher , to copy paste URLs .
so, when you are done with your hunt , go to your profile on the site .

BCKidd's 2019 COMMUNITY COMPS SERIES CHAMPIONSHIP
FIRST PLACE
MASTER HUNTER TROPHY

Minkus32

Post by Minkus32 »

lol..now that makes way more sense...
I've never actually logged into the main page before apparently except when I downloaded it a year ago...
thanks...
VonStratos
Outfitter

Post by VonStratos »

Remember, copy links from The Hunter website, also not the link directly from "last hunt" that wont work, you need go to the "Hunt history" tab and select the hunt, even if was the last one, that link will work. Another tip, if you plan to submit a hunt, end the game by alt+F4 not the quit menu, this is because when you quit the normal way it take some time (around 20 mins) to the server get your hunt history updated and you may forget to submit the hunt in the time limit, but forcing the close of the hunt get the hunt history updated asap and ready to submit. ;)

ImageImage
"Turkeys...the only animal smarter than man."
SoftShoe
Outfitter

Re: Coming soon...

Post by SoftShoe »

Who doesnt love a hunt on RFF? Thanks BC, I will be in on this one!
DeadClopz wrote:I will have to get used to a smaller screen tho :( laptop is a 15.6 screen :/
I bet you wish you would've listened when you were told "Quit that or you will go blind!". Understandable though, impetuous young man that I was only did it until I needed glasses :oops: :lol: :lol:

BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

Doin' some final testing for this comp...and what do I come upon, but this guy. And wouldn't you know it, that I was testing Shots=Harvest, so I sacrificed him with two bullets. So when you get one like this, don't miss... ;) Peace.

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
VonStratos
Outfitter

Post by VonStratos »

Ah yes that is a great bear, nice BCKidd, i saw he stats in the trophy thread, for anyone who own one, i would recommend bring the .340 for Moose, Bear and Elk, i have shoot black bears with the .300 and they have survived because the bone protected the lungs, or skull, so powerful as is the .300 is not a sure kill for blacks, actually i think is a thing with the black bears cuz the other bears, even grizzlies fall right in the spot. Be advised, and bring another good rifle for the WT, and remember for those who just played the last competition, this time the weight of the bear is added, not subtracted so go after the biggest one, and join the official comps that may be running in those days, after all we will be hunting 4 different animals and maybe one of the 4(5 if you get a BT) can be a competition winner.

ImageImage
"Turkeys...the only animal smarter than man."
J_Birdman
Hunter

Post by J_Birdman »

Nice bear BC, good luck in the weekly, and thank you for hosting this comp again. :)

Thanks also for that really generous bonus prize Dyeuz, and for all of that great advice Von.
FrozenHorse
Spotter

Post by FrozenHorse »

This competition looks great, thank you for the opportunity.

One more newbie question: Can I harvest multiple animals of the same spieces with single lung/hearthshot during one hunt and the competition entry vill be valid for this hunt? (E.i. only one animal will count)?
FrozenHorse stats:
Spoiler:

Return to “Competitions”