New official competitions

Talk about official or unofficial competitions. Feel free to host your own!
Osten-Baken
Tracker

New official competitions

Post by Osten-Baken »

Hello to all!
For me, as for a considerable number of players (I believe) the main incentive to play (buying a subscription) is participation in competitions. So I have a question for the Devs: when you are going to add common* competitions for: Banteng, Bobcat, Dall Sheep, Polar Bear, Rusa Deer, Sambar Deer, Water Buffalo ?

*highest score/average weight of top 3/highest score, using a certain kind of weapon.
VonStratos
Outfitter

Re: New official competitions

Post by VonStratos »

I support your idea, since i have been wondering the same, and not only comps, missions also, Devs could ask for help to the community for ideas to create the competitions too.

ImageImage
"Turkeys...the only animal smarter than man."
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

Undoubtedly. I agree with this 100%. There are so many comps and missions that could have already been implemented, why the wait...I dunno, but it is rather silly I think. ;) Peace.

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
RidgeBack69
Outfitter

Post by RidgeBack69 »

Osten-Baken wrote:Hello to all!
For me, as for a considerable number of players (I believe) the main incentive to play (buying a subscription) is participation in competitions. So I have a question for the Devs: when you are going to add common* competitions for: Banteng, Bobcat, Dall Sheep, Polar Bear, Rusa Deer, Sambar Deer, Water Buffalo ?

*highest score/average weight of top 3/highest score, using a certain kind of weapon.
Maybe at the same time they add ptarmigan comps. Since they were introduced before those that you have mentioned.
Spoiler:

Return to “Competitions”