Question about activate-deactivate.

Talk about official or unofficial competitions. Feel free to host your own!
Threwlys
Tracker

Question about activate-deactivate.

Post by Threwlys »

I would like to fully understand this activate-deactivate a competition system.

Let's say i'm in a competition in Hirschfelden. I finished the hunting for the day and suddenly i remember i need to go back there just for collect some tents or tree stands.

I just need to deactivate the competition, collect the gear and reactivate again after i finish or before the next time i want to hunt animals for the compettion in that reserve?

Simple like that? No lost of score? No attempt is subtracted?
Kinarr
Tracker

Re: Question about activate-deactivate.

Post by Kinarr »

There is not much point deactivating a competition.
Last edited by Kinarr on August 13th, 2018, 11:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Spoiler:
joe0786

Post by joe0786 »

If you deactivate a competition all attempts and harvested animals from that point will not count towards the competition, When you "re"activate the competition it will come back with the same score and amount of attempts as when you deactivated it. For me it comes in handy when I am doing 2 or more comps in the same area with different requirements and don't want to waste a attempt. I would think it would be a fine option to move tents etc. Just don't forget to activate the comp when you return to it. Its a bad feeling to get that trophy for the comp and realize you forgot to reactivate it.

Code: Select all

select all[signature=joe0786][/signature]
VonStratos
Outfitter

Post by VonStratos »

Another way to move equipment without deactivate a comp is launch in multiplayer mode, just set a password so nobody enters and get disappointing after finding that you were just moving things away.

ImageImage
"Turkeys...the only animal smarter than man."
Threwlys
Tracker

Post by Threwlys »

joe0786 wrote:If you deactivate a competition all attempts and harvested animals from that point will not count towards the competition, When you "re"activate the competition it will come back with the same score and amount of attempts as when you deactivated it. For me it comes in handy when I am doing 2 or more comps in the same area with different requirements and don't want to waste a attempt. I would think it would be a fine option to move tents etc. Just don't forget to activate the comp when you return to it. Its a bad feeling to get that trophy for the comp and realize you forgot to reactivate it.
It is my situation. I'm in two competitions at same time (the ones in Summer Fiesta 2018). Thanks.
VonStratos wrote:Another way to move equipment without deactivate a comp is launch in multiplayer mode, just set a password so nobody enters and get disappointing after finding that you were just moving things away.

I'll try this one. It seems interesting. Thanks for the suggestion, VonStratos.
Last edited by Hawkeye on August 14th, 2018, 1:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: merged posts

Return to “Competitions”