Fur -n- Feather

Talk about official or unofficial competitions. Feel free to host your own!
Tod1d
Lead Moderator
Lead Moderator

Re: Fur -n- Feather

Post by Tod1d »

Hey, I had to change the 30 shots rule. I have no way to check hunts that don't get submitted, so the limit is 10 shots per hunt. (changed ROE above)
It's "Tod", with one bloody 'd'!
Tanngnjostr
Master Hunter

Post by Tanngnjostr »

Tod1d wrote:Hey, I had to change the 30 shots rule. I have no way to check hunts that don't get submitted, so the limit is 10 shots per hunt. (changed ROE above)
10 shots for 8 animals of which two have to be shot in the air? That's the nail in the coffin of BCKidd's ambitions! :lol:
Image Image Image
RudiRR
Scout

Post by RudiRR »

fantastic story and great idea. It's an introduction .... and I want to try my chance
Rebeljohn2
Tracker

Post by Rebeljohn2 »

ya same here , probably bring both the 12g pump and the o/u blaser . sounds like fun, so basically its 10 shells per hunt , or per submission, is that right..or use them all up in one hunt , sounds a little tricky , with only 30 shells.. im in
BCKidd

Post by BCKidd »

Tanngnjostr wrote:
Tod1d wrote:Hey, I had to change the 30 shots rule. I have no way to check hunts that don't get submitted, so the limit is 10 shots per hunt. (changed ROE above)
10 shots for 8 animals of which two have to be shot in the air? That's the nail in the coffin of BCKidd's ambitions! :lol:
:lol: :lol: You got that right- but I'll do what I can. Damn, hosts and their complicated shooting requirements... :lol: :lol: ;) Peace.

BCKidd.

"Patience and perseverance, are not an option if you want that trophy, they are a necessity."

Keep it real!
"Careful, David, he's Canadian......They eat people you know." Fletchette.
Tod1d
Lead Moderator
Lead Moderator

Post by Tod1d »

OK, I talked it over with SoftShoe, and we've decided to just eliminate the shot limit.
It's "Tod", with one bloody 'd'!
Radamus
Master Hunter

Post by Radamus »

Tod1d wrote:OK, I talked it over with SoftShoe, and we've decided to just eliminate the shot limit.
:o :o :shock:
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Good call, like this one! Great decision! In honor of BC I'm going to empty my gun on each kill, cause lets be real, it's awesome walking on spent shell casings :lol:

I think I have a chance now- I was concerned about these rabbits. I can do the birds with 2 shots- but rabbits, I kind of have to shoot by sound since I can't see the little turds.
"Out of all competitors, Radamus was the only one who got it I think" - BCKidd
"Ugh, I absolutely hate the thought that Radamus is right about this and I was wrong...!!!" Splainin2do
I can't afford a swear jar - xOEDragon
Spoiler:
Rebeljohn2
Tracker

Post by Rebeljohn2 »

Radamus wrote:
Tod1d wrote:OK, I talked it over with SoftShoe, and we've decided to just eliminate the shot limit.

Good call, like this one! Great decision! In honor of BC I'm going to empty my gun on each kill, cause lets be real, it's awesome walking on spent shell casings :lol:

I think I have a chance now- I was concerned about these rabbits. I can do the birds with 2 shots- but rabbits, I kind of have to shoot by sound since I can't see the little turds.
oh boy 90 shots or more in 3 hours for 6 & 2 , 3 times over , fur and feathers might turnout to be on of my fav comps , this is gonna be fun , your cahsin rabbits and airbore phes skills will sky rocket into greatness :)
Radamus
Master Hunter

Post by Radamus »

Rebeljohn2 wrote:
Radamus wrote:

oh boy 90 shots or more in 3 hours for 6 & 2 , 3 times over , fur and feathers might turnout to be on of my fav comps , this is gonna be fun , your cahsin rabbits and airbore phes skills will sky rocket into greatness :)
Just remember, end of the hunt, no more than 6 bunnies and 2 birds in the basket- regardless of shots, no other animals.
"Out of all competitors, Radamus was the only one who got it I think" - BCKidd
"Ugh, I absolutely hate the thought that Radamus is right about this and I was wrong...!!!" Splainin2do
I can't afford a swear jar - xOEDragon
Spoiler:
Rebeljohn2
Tracker

Post by Rebeljohn2 »

the way i chase rabbits around be lucky if i get six with 120 shells lol
but that 12g o/u has two very quick shots just have to be on target

Return to “Competitions”