Fur -n- Feather

Talk about official or unofficial competitions. Feel free to host your own!
Radamus
Master Hunter

Re: Fur -n- Feather

Post by Radamus »

haruorhs wrote:
haruorhs wrote:
Rebeljohn2 wrote:
did you submit the expedition anyways , i see 6 & 2 , should be a good hunt
yes I actually did a good hunt, totaling 15.43 kg, but I was prevented from sending hunting by some mistake, where he says that I went beyond the number of the attempt, a system error because that was my first hunt.
Al the criteria met looks to me.
"Out of all competitors, Radamus was the only one who got it I think" - BCKidd
"Ugh, I absolutely hate the thought that Radamus is right about this and I was wrong...!!!" Splainin2do
I can't afford a swear jar - xOEDragon
Spoiler:
RidgeBack69
Outfitter

Post by RidgeBack69 »

Radamus wrote:
haruorhs wrote:
haruorhs wrote:
yes I actually did a good hunt, totaling 15.43 kg, but I was prevented from sending hunting by some mistake, where he says that I went beyond the number of the attempt, a system error because that was my first hunt.
Al the criteria met looks to me.
I am sure that the leaderboard will be corrected before any prizes are awarded.
Spoiler:
SoftShoe
Outfitter

Post by SoftShoe »

Hey guys, there were a few hunts that had submission troubles that need to be checked. Once they have been verified the winners will be announced & prizes awarded.

Tod1d
Lead Moderator
Lead Moderator

Post by Tod1d »

OK, I looked at the hunts that were reported here

haruorhs: Added to leaderboard
Madmiguez: That hunt started (and ended) before the comp started.
VonStratos: Added to leaderboard

Let me know if I missed anything, and if the leaderboard (at least the top 3) are correct.
It's "Tod", with one bloody 'd'!
haruorhs
Spotter

Post by haruorhs »

Tod1d wrote:OK, I looked at the hunts that were reported here

Let me know if I missed anything, and if the leaderboard (at least the top 3) are correct.
thank you very much :P :D
J_Birdman
Hunter

Post by J_Birdman »

Tod1d wrote:OK, I looked at the hunts that were reported here

I don't see mine anywhere on the LB.
Tod1d
Lead Moderator
Lead Moderator

Post by Tod1d »

J_Birdman wrote:
Tod1d wrote:Let me know if I missed anything, and if the leaderboard (at least the top 3) are correct.
Was it a top 3 score?
It's "Tod", with one bloody 'd'!
J_Birdman
Hunter

Post by J_Birdman »

Tod1d wrote:
J_Birdman wrote:
Tod1d wrote:Let me know if I missed anything, and if the leaderboard (at least the top 3) are correct.
Was it a top 3 score?
No, it wasn't, why does that matter? I took part in this competition, used all three attempts, got a leaderboard entry, and I would like it to be on the leaderboard along with everyone else who submitted an entry.
VonStratos
Outfitter

Post by VonStratos »

I am in the leaderboard, and since the competition its already over i want thank to the hosts and sponsors for this one, was a real blast try to find and shot those rabbits will the where running, and congratulations to the winners and the rest of participants, nice played. :D

ImageImage
"Turkeys...the only animal smarter than man."
SoftShoe
Outfitter

Post by SoftShoe »

Fur -n- Feather has come to a close. The leaderboard has been updated to reflect the adjusted winners.

Congrats to the following

HaruoRhs with a combined score of 15.460 takes 1st place. You will find 2000 em$ has already been credited to your account. Grandma would be proud!

DYEUZ with a combined score of 15.108 takes 2nd place. 1000 em$ has been credited to your account.

kacorek with a combined score of 14.406 takes 3rd place. 500 em$ has been credited to your account.

I hope all of you had fun, were challenged & pushed out of your comfort zone doing something different.

You may have noticed my comps follow a common theme; realism. I also dont want those with an excessive amount of time on their hands to have an undue advantage ergo these "mini" comps, something your average Joe can do with a couple free hours on the weekend & have a real chance at winning. Love em or hate em these sort of comps will become the norm for me.

The 3 winners should be heartily congratulated! They were up against that clock, working against a severe disadvantage (realism) & still were able to perform & bring out some great scores. They have distinguished themselves as the best of us.

In closing I would like to apologize to you all. I have become something of a fixture of this forum & you may have noticed my absence of late. My company purchased another company & being in charge of the transition for them I have been traveling a great deal & working long hours. This has impacted my available free time. Hopefully in the coming months they will settle into the new routine & I can go back to goofing off 1/2 the day at work :D

Return to “Competitions”